PDA

View Full Version : Bad Boyz Bar in Pattayaland

lonelywombat
July 21st, 2012, 07:39
I was interested to see the listing for BadBoyz bars in Gay Pattaya and impressed in part, by the new website. You click on the main pic for additional photos.

Was not impressed in the girls pic ,but that improved once the pic was clicked on.

Just goes to show what can happen when bar owners go out looking for new business, instead of just talking about how bad things are.

http://www.boyzboyzboyz.info/badboyz.html

SoiVC Slut-old
July 21st, 2012, 08:37
When I read the title of the post I thought there was a new bar in BoyzTown. This is just a promotion for the show at Boys Boys Boys. What a dissapointment

witchhunt
July 21st, 2012, 10:58
I did not read it that way.

It seems that BBB is starting to look for other than lip sync shows. The Badboyz is their first change I have seen in over 20 years.

Of course there are those who don't want change, but let them shine where they feel most comfortable.

Neal
July 21st, 2012, 13:30
Bad Boyz show at BBB has been there for almost two years.

witchhunt
July 21st, 2012, 14:00
Just promoting it now. I have never seen it before.

Daniel-old
July 22nd, 2012, 03:16
I first saw the Bad Boyz perform at the Caf├й Royale last October. They were performing, along with other acts from the soi, raising funds for those affected by the floods the previous month. The audience must have numbered nearly a hundred and over a hundred thousand baht was raised. Although the star of the show, comedian/singer Davina Sparkle, was very good, for me, the Bad Boyz' rendition of "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" stole the show. I made a point of going to Boyz Boyz Boyz the following night at 10 pm and was not disappointed. The show started promptly, lasted just long enough to get two beers down your neck (if you were quick), was fun, some might say erotic, and there wasn't a lip-synching ladyboy in sight. The regular show with the ladyboys draws a much bigger crowd, but hats off to Boyz Boyz Boyz for giving us the choice.

frequentflier
July 22nd, 2012, 23:35
I always enjoy my visits to BBB.Very professional and great service..One or two guys seem a little too old for me but that is just an opinion...