View Full Version : Dodger's Trip Report May 2006

Dodger
May 23rd, 2006, 10:05
Hi you maniacs. Sorry IтАЩve been out of touch for a while, but I always make it a habit to detach myself from things like computers, cell phones, after shave lotion and clocks during my holidays and just try to remain focused on being a mindless rambling idiot without any unnecessary obstructions.

In summary, I had a great time during my 7 week holiday which included a short trip to Phuket, a spur of the moment sojourn to Changrai and 35 consecutive days of sex and make believe romance in Pattaya. I enjoyed meeting a few new members including John Botting, LMTU and ColmxтАжColmx, if youтАЩre reading this, I apologize for not meeting you at Memories the day after the bash at Hollywood, but 2 naked boys and 100 pipers had me glued to the bed the entire next day.

I always enjoy meeting forum members for the first time, as inevitably the perception that IтАЩve drawn of each person is different from what they are actually like in person. I was delighted to find each of the 3 members I met to be extremely friendly and fun to be around in general. IтАЩll tell you right now that LMTU is a complete fu*king maniac. He has the spirit of an untamed mustang and the energy of a pro football linebacker on steroidsтАжand I love him. I тАШve prided myself for years for having the zeal and stamina to party my ass off around the clock without faltering and have finally met my match. Let me tell YOU, that man can party until the sun comes up and almost goes down again without even having a greasy foreheadтАжunbelievable! Regardless of where I went тАУ LMTU was already there. From the opening celebration at Sawatdee Gogo, the anniversary party at JJ Disco, the show at K-boys, whatever, he was there. I always looked forward to running into.

I never did get to meet BadBoyBilly/Mr. Sydney, or whatever his name is. Ironically, the way he was described to me by several farangs who know him is exactly like I had pictured him all along. According to those who have crossed his path, he is described as being a very mild and meek person with a harmless personality. As far as his physical attributes, I guess heтАЩs been telling us the truth (about one thing anyway) тАжheтАЩs fat as hell. HeтАЩs also described as being short, very short, no, very very short, almost midget like according to reliable sources. So, there you have it. BadBoyBilly is, in reality, a fat little meek midgetтАж.not quite the big bad bruiser that likes to punch out fagots and slap the boys around for kicks as he portrays himself. Could you just imagine someone like him slapping a 20 year old gogo dancer in the face. First of all, heтАЩd need a step stool just to reach him, and if he was lucky enough to land a blow, the boy would just have to knock the legs of the stool out from under him and roll his fat ass down the stairs like a beach ballтАжjust too funny!

I also enjoyed linking up with old friends like Monkleigh, Bud from DC, Monty, Lester and others, who always help to make my holidays so special. One disappointment was not being able to meet up with Smiles and Suphot who held a get together at BondiтАЩs the day after I had departed for Phuket.

I visited Phuket for the first time and can say without hesitation that it will be my last visit. IMOтАж, IT SUCKS. The highlight of this trip was meeting up with a good friend of mine from England which was a great experience, although, Phuket itself didnтАЩt light my spark. There are only a small handful of gogoтАЩs and the boys werenтАЩt my type. I enjoyed the show at тАЬMyWayтАЭ only because the lead dancer was an 18 Y/O, blond haired, knock-your-socks-off beautiful sex machine. Other than that, nothing in the gay complex really did anything for me. My memory of Phuket is TOURISTS тАУ TOURISTS тАУ TOURISTS. ItтАЩs a great place for str8 honeymooners or deep sea fishing enthusiasts, but a big fat zero in my memoirs.

Being the low season, Pattaya was, well, low. The bars were filled with plenty of great looking boys, although many of the popular (good looking) boys had returned home, or were planning to shortly after the Songkran celebrations. Jomtien Beach was packed with Thai visitors almost every day, although Rits stand resembled the deck of a cruise ship catering to senior citizens only. In 7 weeks I only visited the gay beach twice. On both occasions I was disappointed at the lack of boys who usually wander around in their speedos or cruise the farang chairs for a possible date. Not this timeтАжonly the penetrating annoyance of a few farangs holding formal business discussions on those fucking cell phones while their farang partners slopped more of that tropical sun oil on their wrinkles as if they would magically disappear. That was it for me.

As far as the romantic side of my holidayтАжthere really wasnтАЩt any. Boy Special and I started having problems several months prior to my holiday due to his returning to the Pattaya scene after committing to working a normal job. He called me at the condo daily even after I stopped answering his calls. Several weeks into my holiday I made the mistake of answering a call without viewing the callerтАЩs number and it was him. This time he said that his mother wanted to come over to talk to me. My responseтАжтАЭwhyтАЭ? His responseтАжтАЭbecause she like you very much, and you never believe me.тАЭ My responseтАжтАЭwell, the apple never falls far from the tree.тАЭ His response, тАЬwhat you mean apple fall from tree.тАЭ My response, тАЬI just donтАЩt think itтАЩs a good ideaтАжIтАЩll call you when I return from Changrai.тАЭ His response, тАЬI bet you are going to Changrai with boy.тАЭ My response, тАЬYes, as a matter of fact, I am.тАЭ His response,тАж.dial toneтАж

IтАЩm not going to bore you with all the rest of the details because our breakup wasnтАЩt any different than the hundreds youтАЩve probably witnessed or heard about over the years. I plan to continue my search, only refining my strategy somewhat to find someone who is at least within 1 ┬╜ decades of my own ageтАжLOL

Changrai was great. I purchased last minute airline tickets for a boy I met and myself for a 6 day getaway in the cool comfort of the northern mountains. I flew тАЬOne-to-Go AirlinesтАЭ who sell tickets for nearly half the price as Air Asia or Bangkok Airways and had the convenience of departing from the Utapoa Airport, which is a 45 minute/200 baht bus ride from PTY. ThereтАЩs only one travel agent in PTY that sells tickets on тАЬOne-to-GoтАЭ and itтАЩs located on soi 7 between Second and Beach Roads.

The boy I traveled with (IтАЩll call Tuk Tuk) proved to be a potent medicine to heal my depression over the breakup with Boy Special. He seemed to enjoy sex as much as I did, never got those untimely headaches and showed me a few new positions to boot. We stayed at nice hotel located right in the middle of town which was an obvious thrill for him. I didnтАЩt even rent a suiteтАжjust a deluxe room, and his eyes just dazzled when we first opened the doors. After searching every square inch of the room and glaring at the furniture as if he were in a museum, he asked me if we could order room service. He had heard about this and really seemed thrilled about the chance to experience it. Gentlemen as I am, I said тАЬsure, sounds like a great idea.тАЭ Of course, I went on to explain to him that traditionally, the first meal thatтАЩs served in a hotel room should be served in bed. He looked a little bit puzzled, but scurried off to the shower to start preparing. I felt a bit guilty, but, what-the-hell, heтАЩll never no the difference.

We visited his family the first thing in the morning which wasnтАЩt a first for me. I knew what to expect and prepared myself for some uncomfortable times ahead. His family consisted of an alcoholic father, an alcoholic uncle, an alcoholic grandmother and a flock of alcoholic neighbors.. I immediately understood why this boy had such a high tolerance for the shots of B-52тАЩs he was slugging down back in Pattaya.

I have to say that I was impressed with the meal Tuk Tuk prepared for the whole mob on our first night. Even after 8 years of eating Thai cuisine, I didnтАЩt recognize half of what was being served. I stuck to the pork fried rice and Hoi Keng, which are those small grey colored clams you see stacked on the market shelves in PTY - served with a sweet chili sauce for dippingтАжjust great. After dinner Tuk TukтАЩs father broke out the Thai whiskey and started doing shots like they were water. I stuck to the Beer Chang and just sat back as the entire group got smashed. The drunker they became, the closer Tuk Tuk would sit to me on the floor, until after an hour or so he was leaning up against me with his hand resting in my lap clutching my hand. Frankly, I was a bit embarrassed, especially considering the fact that his father was my age and his drunken uncle was supposedly a Changrai policeman. Oh well, nobody seemed to care and I was getting horny again anyway. I nudged Tuk Tuk and told him we should go before they stop serving room service for the night. We all (meaning everybody in the fucking neighborhood) piled in the back of the fatherтАЩs pickup truck as we spit and sputtered our way towards town.

We visited two discos during the following nights. They were mostly straight, although there were plenty of cute smiling boys around. During the day the family showed me the local scenes, waterfalls, temples, nature parks, etc., and we had a wonderful time. On day five I rented a mini bus and took the whole family up to the Maicong River where we crossed via long boat and spent an hour or so shopping in Laos. I picked up a few cartons of Marlboros for U.S. $2.00 and a bottle of Laotian whiskey concocted with a baby cobra and black scorpion, which I assume is a marketing ployтАжLOL I also purchased a military style survivor machete for Tuk TukтАЩs father. It was hard not to, as he stood there admiring the dam thing for 45 minutes and it only cost me 250 baht. I just made sure that I wasnтАЩt around him anymore when he was slushing down that Thai whiskey, especially during times when I had my hand strategically nestled in his sonтАЩs crotch.

Tuk Tuk hadnтАЩt visited his family in over a year since roaming off to PTY for work. He also never flew on an airplane, stayed in a nice hotel, or had breakfast in bed adhering to western tradition. By the time we returned to PTY he was stuck to me like glue and I canтАЩt say that I minded. He loves to kiss and snuggle which for me is a rare gem, and gives as much pleasure as he receives during sex, which is also a bit out of the norm based on my past experiences. We stayed together for 2 or 3 nights after that and then drifted apart a bit. As much as I hate this phraseтАжit fits, I just needed a bit of space.

My days in Pattaya just naturally evolved into a routine which really became comfortable. IтАЩd usually start of with a breakfast and friendly chat with Monty, who, by-the-way, serves a good solid breakfast consistently. Lek, who does the cooking, had my order down for 3 eggs over easy, 4 slices of bacon, toast, orange juice and cup of coffee, and for those who worship every satang, the cost is a whopping 99 baht. Chatting with Monty and the other visiting farangs was a great way to start the morning which I enjoyed almost every day whilst in PTY.

I also enjoyed going to MontyтАЩs swimming pool as a great alternative to the gay beach. Again, at the beach I was sitting under a canopy ruining any chance of getting a tan, only to listen to farangs talk business on the cellular life lines. At MontyтАЩs, I had the pool almost to myself in the early hours. A little quit music, a few cure Thai boys keeping the ice in my glass and an occasional dip in the cool water to revive my sensesтАжjust great., I either prearranged for a boy to meet me at the condo in the mid-afternoons for some romance, or I would take a 2 hour recovery nap. In either case, I was showered and ready to go again around 1900 hrs.

The gogo bars were bustling as always. My #1 pick for the season, without question, is K-Boys. For those who like the young guys with that boy-next-door look (I guess that means you live in Cambodia), K-Boys hit the target. There were at least 6-8 boys who I would off in a minute. There were 2-3 that I did. Under the new ownership/management of Ulay (name?) this place has really turned around. IтАЩve never been all that big on the gogo bars from the beginning, but this place is flat out fun. My # 2 pick is Euroboys who recently recruited some new talent from Isaan, and number 3 goes to the GentlemenтАЩs Club. The GC has never been on my list at all until this past year. In years gone by the boys seemed a bit young. I mean a few of them still had webbed feet for ChristтАЩs sake, but now the boys seem to range between 18-20 with a half dozen real eye catchers.

I visited Throb/Splash several times which I enjoyed more each visit. The shows were really entertaining and some of the boys in there are magazine quality. IтАЩm not a boyzboyzboyz fan only because I prefer going to bed with s guy who doesnтАЩt look like he can kick my ass. IтАЩm just not into those macho muscle guys who float around doing that slow motion crap when theyтАЩre on the stageтАжto each his own. I enjoyed Lucky 777, Dreamboys, and the new Gogo above Dreamboys (name?). I spent many nights partying at the karaokeтАЩs in Soi Day Night but have to give my vote for the # 1 karaoke to a newcomer on the scene, тАЬMaya KaraokeтАЭ. Maya, unfortunately, is located on Walking Street just a short walk down from the Lobster Pot. It is housed in an upper unit but the sign is easy to spot. Maya is 100% gay, decorated wonderfully and extremely well managed. Maya is separated into two units. One is a large and comfortable karaoke, and the other a disco with a dance floor and small stage for entertainment. Maya doesnтАЩt come alive until after midnight and rolls until 6:00 AM. Yes, 6:00 AMтАжso much about those constant rumors about bars closing at 1:00 AM in Pattaya. I visited Maya 4 times and always had a great time. Plenty of available boys, cute dancers, and theyтАЩll set you up with a bottler of 100 Pipers for 450 baht. A great place to take your boy - a better place to find a boy.

IтАЩve always been a fan of Songkran, but for some reason itтАЩs loosing its luster. This time last year I participated in Songkran in a much smaller province up north and found it to be much more enjoyable. I left the condo at 12:00 noon on the big day (19 April) dressed in shorts and a T shirt. I wandered around sois 1, 2 & 3 boyztown, spent some time filming the pr4ocession down Second Road, and then headed in a circle around Sunee Plaza. I stopped to reload my camera right in front of the mini mart next to K-Boys and spotted a small group of cute boyтАЩs splish splashing in the street. I recognized one of the boys from K-Boys, although had never seen the others before. As always, maybe itтАЩs just blind luck, maybe itтАЩs a preconceived and consciously planned event or possibly the position of the stars in the galaxy, who knows, but it was going to happen to me again. Right in the middle of this frolicking group of boys stood an angel. You know, one of those guys who takes your breath away with a simple smile. He was a bit tall for a Thai, with medium length jet black hair and that textbook slim Thai body. His eyes were also jet black and sparkled as if he had some magical powers. He had his shirt off and his drenched jeans were sagging 4 inches below his waistline from the weight of the water exposing a slight hint of black pubic hairs every time he jumped in the airтАжjust beautiful.

I must have looked like the dork of the century just standing there staring at him as I fumbled with my camera, but I was afraid to take my eyes off him for fear that he would disappear in the crowd as fast as he appeared. After a few patient minutes, the boy I recognized from K-Boys ran over and started splashing me with water and simultaneously pulling my arm towards where he and his friends were partying. With no resistance from me whatsoever, I found myself standing right next to angel. After a few minutes of splashing around with this mob the angel finally turned my direction and noticed me smiling at him. You all know what came nextтАжyou got itтАжTHAT SMILE. We talked for a few minutes as his friends maintained their pace at drowning every person whop dared to cross their path.

I told the angel that I was about to return to my condo to shower and change clothes. His immediate responseтАжyou got it againтАжтАЭcan I come with you.тАЭ We hopped on a song teaw which took about 30 minutes to reach View Talay - having to nudge its way through the maze of water slingers along Threprassit Road. We never made it to the shower. I guess the creativity of getting it on while soaking wet and covered with power was prompted by the shots of whiskey on the streets, but forever reason, it would become the most memorable sensual moment of my holiday. We went on to spend the next 3 nights together and continued seeing each other frequently until the end of my holiday.

My breakup with Boy Special is nothing short of sad, but I have so many wonderful memories to be grateful for.

mai pen rai

bing
May 23rd, 2006, 11:02
Once again you made Pattaya and LOS come alive. Am counting the days till I return as well. Glad to hear Monty's Pool is still a neat place to be. I also found it a nice change from the beach, even though I like the Rits chairs. I'll keep an eye out for the cell phones next visit.

bucknaway
May 23rd, 2006, 11:05
Thanks for that Dodger. for a moment there I felt like I was there with you! I love to read your adventures :)

Smiles
May 23rd, 2006, 15:52
. . . . my favourite part was the hugely erotic physical description of BBB/MacSydney/BoyGeorge ... and subtle too!:

" . . . I never did get to meet BadBoyBilly/Mr. Sydney, or whatever his name is. Ironically, the way he was described to me by several farangs who know him is exactly like I had pictured him all along. According to those who have crossed his path, he is described as being a very mild and meek person with a harmless personality. As far as his physical attributes, I guess heтАЩs been telling us the truth (about one thing anyway) тАж. heтАЩs fat as hell.
HeтАЩs also described as being short, very short, no, very very short, almost midget like :naka: according to reliable sources. So, there you have it. BadBoyBilly is, in reality, a fat little meek midget . . . "

Reminds me of the mutterings of Colonel Kurtz in 'Apocalypse Now' " ... the horror, the horror, the horror ... "

Thanks for sharing Dodger . . . 36 straight days of sex indeed! It's that 2 years beforehand of unmitigated sperm buildup ... that'll do it every time :cheers:

Cheers ...

May 23rd, 2006, 16:48
How about some Songkran photos?

jolyjacktar
May 23rd, 2006, 17:54
And i was thinking old Georgy Lard Arse was going to be a big old sea dog. And now i find out hes a Squat little fat Barrel. Still i will see himm in August and i will give himm a barebacking hell remember all his life. YO HO HOOOOOOOOOOOO. :cat:

Surfcrest
May 23rd, 2006, 20:28
Great Report

That was another one of you classic, great reports Dodger.

Too bad I didn't bump into you in Pattaya, as it sounds as though we were there at the same time and hanging at many of the same places.

Thank you,

Surfcrest

colmx
May 24th, 2006, 01:38
Hi Dodger

Thanks for a great report...

Now i'm feeling really guilty as I have been too lazy/depressed since my return to write any kind of trip report!

Interesting to hear about Monties pool, BFs apartmet is only minutes away from there... But it never even crossed my mind as an alternative to the beach (hate going to beach so much - Bf hates it even more - But where else can i get that suntan to stop those prying questions!

Maybe I'll see ya in Memories next time!

Bob
May 24th, 2006, 04:03
Great report, Dodger, enjoyed it immensely. Condolences on your return to "civilization"....

May 24th, 2006, 04:06
I also appreciate your report, very amusing reading. Looking forward to all your future reports.

May 24th, 2006, 12:03
... love these stories. Dodger, it seems you and the likes of Surfcrest and a handful of others can truly captivate us readers with your memoirs. Fabulous read and insights into visiting the family of a Thai guy.

Hopefully this will spur on more reports from others on the forum.

May 24th, 2006, 23:25
Dodger,

Glad to read you had a great time. Sorry things are not working out with BS, but it sounds like you had the right cure.

Sad you did not like Phuket. I greatly enjoy the laid back atmosphere and small town feel of the place. I guess there are only five real go-gos (six if one counts SuperBoys which is quite an interesting place--it is away from the Paradise Complex).

Actually, Bon, the owner of My Way was complaining to me last night of the number and quality of the boys he has right now. He says right now he is lucky to have 50 boys when he normally has over 100. I've heard the same complaint in many of the bars. It is the lowest of the low season right now. The boys are scarce in a way they have not been for some time.

However, I've had no problem finding plenty of guys I like, and unfortunately one that I like too much (who luckily has a customer who just came in for ten days, so my ardor might cool a bit in that time). Between the go-gos, the twenty or so other bars, the free lance boys, the sauna and beach, and all the other boys in various places, it has been okay hunting for me.

I also love the variety of stuff to do in Phuket: many beautiful beaches, lots of great day trips on the water, shopping at the malls in Phuket Town, great restaurants all over the island, tons of discoes, and more. Each to their own, I guess.

Funny you liked the blondie in the My Way show. That is exactly where I found my last BF: as the male cabaret star at My Way. I remember when that blonde boy started as a backup dancer and had dark hair. He really has blossomed. He is a cutie.

Thanks for the report.

Pete

May 24th, 2006, 23:45
Dodger, Glad to read you had a great time. Sorry things are not working out with BS, but it sounds like you had the right cure.

Certainly BS is one thing you and Dodger have in common. Do we take it that the Great One Hundred Day Relationship is officially over?

colmx
May 25th, 2006, 03:40
Hi Pete
(sorry to Dodger to take his thread off topic)

Without being so calous as Sybil directly above, it would seem that u are now young, free and single again...

As another young-ish farang who is in an LTR with a Thai boy I'd be interested to hear where it all went wrong on the last relationship...
(without causing too much mud raking or any hurt!)
I know that u were very much in love... but now it seems to be over...

Was it the time that you guys were apart?
Was it the distance?
Was it the nay-sayers that occupy this board that caused u to think twice?
Or something else?

Feel free to tell me to mind my own business... but as someone in a similar situation, i'd be interested in hearing what happened...
Thanks!