PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya - Isaan (Morlam) Concert- August

bottomdad2003
July 20th, 2012, 20:52
Does anyone know if there will be any Isaan (Morlam) concerts in Pattaya next month, August and if so what dates? Want to bring my BF down from Udon to see.

anonone
July 20th, 2012, 23:58
Nicky's website is a pretty good source for this info. Their events calendar does not extend out to August yet as far as a mention of next mor lam, so unknown for now.

I would suggest subscribing to their "something for the weekend, sir?" newsletter. They will include any upcoming mor lam concerts there, usually with a couple weeks notice so you can plan the trip....

Mor lam concerts are great fun...hope you have a grand time.

July 21st, 2012, 00:31
I've been to about 4 in Pattyaya now...love them....we allways go on a fri...i think thier twice a month
i wouldent have known about them but for my bf...who's from isaan and his friends taking me
they allways seem to know whats going on
last one i went to was on june 15th..so ask a isaan boy when thier on in aug.....thier so proud of them

anonone
August 1st, 2012, 11:11
Just noticed a mor lam is scheduled in Pattaya on Sunday August 12.

According to Nicky, special concert in celebration of Queen's 80th birthday.

Hope you are able to make it....If you do, make sure to let us know how you liked it...

NickysGayPattaya
August 1st, 2012, 12:12
As far as we know, there is no website or any place to get notice of the Mor Lam concerts a long time in advance. We have contact who goes past the site on his motorbike from time to time. When he sees a banner up advertising the next event he lets us know. So we are unable to give dates more than about 10 days in advance. As soon as we do get to know though, it's always posted on the site.

Sorry can't be more helpful

Nicky