PDA

View Full Version : Boy Bingo Sunday July 22nd

Neal
July 19th, 2012, 21:43
It's Boy Bingo at Happy Place Soi 2 Boyztown area at 9:30pm It gets crowded so come early!

Great fun and several prizes including 1,000 baht gift certificates at fine restaurants, bottles of booze and 1,000 baht and free off to the boy of your choice!!

markie1
July 20th, 2012, 17:15
Wish i was there for this one ,we had a great time last month ,very enjoyable , hope to be back in September ,so hoping the Bingo continues

Neal
July 20th, 2012, 17:23
Thank you Markie. It has been running almost 1 1/2 years now and everyone still loves it. We have a few surprises coming soon which we are currently working on. Watch for announcements!

markie1
July 21st, 2012, 01:10
Thank you Markie. It has been running almost 1 1/2 years now and everyone still loves it. We have a few surprises coming soon which we are currently working on. Watch for announcements!
looking forward to those and sure will be around in september to join in the Fun
thanks

lukylok
July 21st, 2012, 01:20
When planning my trips to Thailand, I always make sure to be in Pattaya the 22 of the month ! Tough I never won anything, it's always a great evening ! So keep me a seat for Sunday !

July 21st, 2012, 06:05
I do not want to be a pain in the ... (to be honest hopefully mine, yeh, I am a bitch in the bedroom)

I miss your old website with menu/prices/drinks

and the boys are all very nice, but from the photo's I would have no reason to come to HP for a boy. Let alone want one for free.
Or a bottle that I do not drink, I only drink 3-5 Singha beers and after that SangSom, pref, bottle with ice and mixer free.

Any way are the bingo cards for FREE or do we need to buy them at a price, before we get a bingo?
If we have to buy them, it sound like gambling.

I do not care DaBoss, but I always had the idea that HP was just outside Sunee, next to Marina "hotel".
Guess I was wrong it is somewhere in Boyztown (SOI 2), have not been there for 5-7 years.

anonone
July 21st, 2012, 09:10
Lukylok, funny but I have the opposite problem. I can't ever get my travel arranged so I AM there on the 22nd. The great travel gods conspire to ensure I never get to participate in Boy Bingo.... So cruel to me. :violent1:

DaBoss...I didn't realize that you have been doing this for 1.5 years already. Nice going. And don't stop now. At some point I hope to be able to play....

witchhunt
July 21st, 2012, 10:52
I do not care DaBoss, but I always had the idea that HP was just outside Sunee, next to Marina "hotel".
Guess I was wrong it is somewhere in Boyztown (SOI 2), have not been there for 5-7 years.

You claim to be an expert and seem to know nothing about Pattaya or Pattayaland sois.

The website is still there and does not appear to be different

http://www.happyplacebar.com/

July 21st, 2012, 10:54
It's Boy Bingo at Happy Place Soi 2 Boyztown area at 9:30pm It gets crowded so come early!

Great fun and several prizes including 1,000 baht gift certificates at fine restaurants, bottles of booze and 1,000 baht and free off to the boy of your choice!!If ive already come early I done feel like visiting a bar in the evening.

Neal
July 21st, 2012, 13:28
I do not want to be a pain in the ... (to be honest hopefully mine, yeh, I am a bitch in the bedroom)

I miss your old website with menu/prices/drinks

and the boys are all very nice, but from the photo's I would have no reason to come to HP for a boy. Let alone want one for free.
Or a bottle that I do not drink, I only drink 3-5 Singha beers and after that SangSom, pref, bottle with ice and mixer free.

Any way are the bingo cards for FREE or do we need to buy them at a price, before we get a bingo?
If we have to buy them, it sound like gambling.

WoW! Had to copy the entire post! I guess you may sound like a bitch in the bedroom and out!
First of all we never had an "old menu" with prices, drinks etc. As far as the photos not being to your taste, well first many boys don't want their photos taken, so there are many other boys besides those, and even if you came and decided that the boys were not "to your" worldly highnesses taste, well you could like shuffle off down the road.

And finally you are mixing Happy Boys with happy Place. They are not the same and Happy Boys is outside of Sunee.

As far as the bingo cards costing 100 baht each, I would like to know if you are a Thai attorney? Well we do employ some, thank you very much!
Don't wish to attend Boy Bingo because you don't drink bottles that you can take home and open, or you see no boys that you think you would not want even for free..... well there is't anything to really discuss with you about Boy Bingo now is there? :occasion9:

July 21st, 2012, 14:33
OH MY GOD ! I don't believe it, I am at last going to be here for one of your famous ( or should that be now infamous) boy bingo nights ! Oh I can't wait, do you have to bring your own dibber dabber or is the boss's dibber dabber just passed around for everyone to use collectively ?? Lol

Oh and I trust her majesty Da boss graces us with a "personal" appearance herself at this VIP event in pattayas social diary ?

Oh and do you have traditional "balls" or one of those new electronic machines ? If traditional as I'm guessing does that mean everyone in the bar gets a chance to shake your balls a bit before each lucky number is pulled ? Ohhhh a VIP night out and a chance to play with Neals balls, what more could a girl ask for !!! :-) lol

Neal
July 21st, 2012, 17:30
Yes I will be there and you can shake my balls any time you want (Lie lie lie!)

Neal
July 21st, 2012, 17:31
PS As I was going to sleep I just realized that Ronthai probably also may have visited the WRONG website!!??