PDA

View Full Version : Comparing Pattaya with the reports

lukylok
July 19th, 2012, 18:35
Having read all the reports on Pattaya, I was very curious to find for myself what the situation was.
I am staying at the Poseidon, and it is nearly full.
The first night, I went to BT, and found the show at X Boys rather tame with the bar half full.
Went to Happy Place and found many familiar faces and a few new ones. Offed an old friend
with much pleasure.
On Dongtan Beach, not many chairs occupied, plenty of masseurs, and less vendors than last March.
The second evening, I went to Sunee for a pre-dinner drink, and was very much alone. Ate very well at the Bistro Thai, and by then, people had started coming. Had coffee at Yaya, and went to Krazy Dragon, where I had an excellent time and to Eros where there was too plenty of nice young men. I am afraid we must have offended the Victorian decency of another board member, though we retired behind curtains at a certain pointтАж. :party
The third evening, in BT again, had a look at Copa and flew, X Boys was full and the show hotter than I have ever seen it there low or high season. I checked the new X Boys bar (old David), the show is very much same-same and the seats need replacement. Drinks cheaper. Went to Happy Place again and other adventures in Wild West Boys.
So, there is plenty enough boys, to suit all the tastes, and the number of customers vary greatly from night to night and from bar to bar. And itтАЩs possible to have a lot of fun, the boys are very willing, and sadly probably a little hungry.
But there is certainly fewer farangs around, compared to the same time last year.
I will continue my researches to other places.

bucknaway
July 20th, 2012, 00:01
Good report, will you be in Thailand in October?

anonone
July 20th, 2012, 04:31
Thanks for the update. Be sure to let us know what the further research reveals.....