PDA

View Full Version : Proof To Satisfy The Bitter Trolls

bucknaway
July 19th, 2012, 05:23
The Bitter Trolls of the board try time and time again to engage me in a silly fight. Why? because they refuse to accept that that there is said to be a million stories in a naked city and when I tell them about the wild times I have experienced... Well they become enraged! Their heart beats with a heated fury and they use their fists to bang out words on their keybaord of insult and slander directed towards me.

Well I now have PROOF to shut them up.

Below is all the evidence one needs to calm the Trolls.

Halfhansum
July 19th, 2012, 16:58
Hey, Thats a huge discount from the Romeo guy ... What did you do to him ? lol

bucknaway
July 20th, 2012, 00:05
Either it was a going out of business sale or he saw my TJ Maxx shopping bag and gave me the poor mans discount! LOL

christianpfc
July 20th, 2012, 03:43
ChristianPFC likes bucknaway\'s post.

They are just jealous because nobody grabs their crotch. That\'s all! Don\'t let them pull you down. Thumb up from ChristianPFC.

dab69
July 20th, 2012, 12:06
ChristianPFC just likes Buckys recordkeeping,
complete with receipts.

July 20th, 2012, 15:23
ChristianPFC just likes Buckys recordkeeping,
complete with receipts.

Indeed, it puts Christian's handwritten "notes" firmly in the shade.

In future, Christian ought to provide receipts to the standard provided by Bucky - otherwise how can we be 100% sure of the price paid for his slice of melon or individual fairy cake?

:occasion9:

nanette
July 20th, 2012, 16:52
The three of you are very funny indeed. Keep it up! :bis:

July 21st, 2012, 03:46
Bucky,

I am not bitter, please just donate the clothes you not use to some charity.
In Thailand or USA (we all know USA has plenty of very poor homeless people)

Sorry ... NOT !!! - ???

I apologize to you if advance if you give to charity 10% of what you spend on clothes for yourself.

Please let us know if I need to apologize, or your expensive clothes are more important then hungry UN-educated children.

Just 1 less expensive jeans (http://pattayastreetkids.homestead.com/childrenneedingsponsors.html) click if you have a human heart.

I am in no way affiliated to this charity.
All I do is Sponsor 3 kids, yes boys, for their education, every year.
The amount for 1 kid is 1 ( ONE ) expensive Jeans or 1 ( ONE ) night, go home and sleep alone.

THANK YOU :bis:

thailuv
July 21st, 2012, 21:38
Hey he said he hadn't worn them yet that does not mean he will never need them or wear them ever in future

kittyboy
July 22nd, 2012, 00:56
Bucky you paid Loon $420 US Dollars to give a fuck up the backside? Any special services rendered for that $420. Special video package? Over sized non-reusable dildo?

I usually only pay 1,000 baht ($30 US Dollars) for a bit of fun. Wow..you really got screwed.

July 22nd, 2012, 01:54
Bucky you paid Loon $420 US Dollars to give a fuck up the backside? Any special services rendered for that $420. Special video package? Over sized non-reusable dildo?

I usually only pay 1,000 baht ($30 US Dollars) for a bit of fun. Wow..you really got screwed.

Kitty - I have spoken to the boy involved and the fuck up the backside was indeed only $30 - the other $390 is a 5yr retainer for the boy to rush out screaming from his bar anytime he hears Bucky is in Sunee Plaza, to grope his crotch and beg to worship his magnificent cock.

kittyboy
July 22nd, 2012, 13:34
I assumed Bucky purchased the special Pattaya Sunee Plaza Bar Boy тАУ I love you short time forever video package.
It includes video highlights of your sexual encounters with you bar boy plus the touching end of trip airport departure scene.

Cue the camera and action тАУ We see Bucky at the airport getting ready to fly back to the US. The bar boy is crying and throws himself on the ground and grabs BuckyтАЩs legs. тАЬDonтАЩt go, DonтАЩt go, you good man. You have good heart Mr. Bucky, you tight hole Mr. Bucky, I love you short time forever!тАЭ

A close up of Bucky, тАЬI must go back to the US. I need to look through my TJMAXX and Target clothes collections and be fabulous.тАЭ

тАЬMr. Bucky, you good heart.тАЭ

CUT тАУ The video guy hands Bucky the final video package including the heartwarming airport departure scene.

The bar boy grabs his money and begins looking for another I love you short time forever trick.

Well worth the $420 US as you could show it to your friends to let them know that you are such a decent human being that even rent boys lament your leaving.

Huh...You think it was a 5 year retainer? Huh...fuck maybe I am wrong.

Mr. Bucky which one is it. Did you pay the $420 for the 5 years bar boy retainer or was it the I love you short time forever video package?

bruce_nyc
July 24th, 2012, 06:56
I love you short time forever video package

:sign5: