PDA

View Full Version : Board Time

fountainhall
July 18th, 2012, 12:42
I'm curious. Presumably there is a reason why the Board time is set to west coast USA. Would it not be more practical, especially when there are things like deadlines in photo contests, to have it set at Thailand time?

Neal
July 18th, 2012, 16:28
It certainly would and I mentioned it a few times to Elephantspike and I think I got a gobble de gook answer and just let the issue drop. We have a new tech support and I don't think I asked him but I will as soon as I have logged off. Thanks for reminding me. I also thought the time and weather for here was a good thing also but E/s pulled it off saying it served no purpose.

pong
July 18th, 2012, 17:38
I thought there was some possible setting *(somewhere in your personal listings-but I did not really care to go looking for it) to adjust time-to either Thai or what is more convenient to you.

July 18th, 2012, 17:44
You can change the time of the board to Thailand time. Go to Control Panel/Board Preferences/Global Settings. You will see a drop down menu for the time zones. Thailand is UTC +7

Neal
July 18th, 2012, 18:41
Yes. Stan just reminded me that everyone sets their own time when they register as to which time zone they are in or want to see. Just follow Flapppies instructions and set it to whichever time zone you want. I have no control over the board time.

July 21st, 2012, 21:35
.. I mentioned it a few times to Elephantspike and I think I got a gobble....

Don't tell me things have got that bad dear - that you have to accept fellatio from E/S?

Maybe you should buy a couple of your own Bingo tickets and get some decent sex.

:crybaby: