PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya Report

July 18th, 2012, 07:38
I just arrived in Thailand yesterday and I thought I would provide members with a day-by-day account of my activities in Pattaya. This post will be updated daily to reflect on the previous day's activities.

Tuesday July 17th, 2012

9:05 - Arrived in Pattaya.

11:10 - Walked on Beach Road. A lot of new buildings since I last visited. Unfortunately, the town is getting hipper by the day. I am only 61 years old, but I now feel like a dinosaur when walking around that futuristic Central mall. Will not go there again.

12:00 - Lunch at the LK Empress restaurant. Decent.

Afternoon - Walked on Jomtien Beach. Bought a few glasses, DVD's and some donuts. The donuts were too sweet for my taste.

Evening:

- Visited Colonial Bar. Met two overweight gentlemen. They looked like Germans. I've never liked Germans, but those ones seem fine. Saw another guy working on his laptop. Why would anyone come to Pattaya to work? Beats me.
- Entered Mic My (what does that even mean?) Bar. Appalling. I saw two elderly Farangs (older than me) who were engaged in all sorts of sexual activities right in the middle of the bar. One had his hands down a boy's pants while the other one had the boy performing a lap dance for him. What happened to common decency? Are we not better than wild animals who copulate in public?
- Went into New Sawasdee gogo bar. Talked to a boy for a while. He didn't seem that interested in what I had to say, so I didn't tip him. At least act like you care if you work in the entertainment industry.
- Entered the bar next to Mic My Bar. Took a boy back to my room. We watched CNN and Fox News for a while on the TV back at my hotel. He then fell asleep without even trying to satisfy my sexual urges. Complete disappointment.

Overall, not a very good first day. Will see how it goes tomorrow.

bucknaway
July 18th, 2012, 08:06
It may be that you are waiting for magic to happen and sometimes magic needs a little help. You could have had the guy you offed start off with a little massage as you watched tv or engage in a tickle fight. It is very much possible that the guy read the signals wrong. Not every off is sex related. Often I will off a guy or two just to have a little company for a while with letting them earn some money. I am sure to get them back to their bar with enough time to take on another customer if they choose.

Other than that, just enjoy yourself and remember when you are 90, you will remember this trip as the good old days. :hello2:

Impulse
July 18th, 2012, 08:45
Good god man, you're 61! You need to make hay! Don't let him watch tv...do something! Don't be such a prude about the sleaze going on in the bar...they and you are there to enjoy yourselves.
Like bucknaway said...it takes some work on your part. Find another one and have some fun!

arsenal
July 18th, 2012, 11:14
Einstein's slightly less well known but equally true equation.

Horny old age falang + boy in tiny briefs = sexual shenanigans

It might not be decent but it's certainly common.

Neal
July 18th, 2012, 16:35
Well I am not sure what you were talking to the boy and how good his English was but if you were doing to him the same as the other.....ie...watching CNN and Fox News, I think most of the boys in Thailand WOULD fall asleep! :evil4:

pennyboy
July 18th, 2012, 18:50
i am extremely sorry to read that your donuts were too sweet.
Isn't life a bitch at times.

jimnbkk
July 18th, 2012, 19:35
The horror of it all!!! The donuts were too sweet!! My god! What is this world coming to? Come all the way to Thailand and the fckuing donuts are too sweet.

Dani69
July 19th, 2012, 00:01
lol is this guy for real lol :sign5:

Neal
July 19th, 2012, 00:21
He sounds like it and let's not chase him off the board so quick. Just give advice where he has made some mistakes. As I mentioned, the boys usually do not speak English and they could give a shit about CNN and Fox News. In fact I don't know many gay adults that watch the unfair and unbalanced news of Fox News reporting.

In Sunee, I am afraid that gropping is pretty common, as well as a periodic sexual encounter or a jack off contest to see who cums first. All depends on the area you wish to go to. One can find 12 - 14 year olds in some of the bars if you look real good.Jomtien Complex or Boyztown area are not known for these things.

As far as not giving the boy a tip, well you all know my feelings about that. You call the boy off the stage and after about 30 seconds if you continue buy the boy a drink so he gets commission and tip him and the tip should reflect the amount of time he spent trying to communicate with you. You have taken him off the stage where he is no longer available and give the boy a tip.

Neal
July 19th, 2012, 00:23
Thanks. I corrected myself and know it. It must have been a brain fart. :dontknow:

martin911
July 19th, 2012, 00:58
A 61 yo gay (? ) man arriving in Pattaya and on his first day decides to send a day by day account of his experiences (nothing wrong with that -we all enjoy reading about Pattaya gay stories -it is why we are all logged on here is it not )

Hovever when you read that his donuts are too sweet
,,he wants to know what Mic MY stands for (WTF )
decided to give the boy who sat with him NO TIP because the boy didnt seem interested in what he had to say ( neither do many i suspect
(this from the man who (on his first boy experience of trip it would seem )wants to watch cnn and fox news FIRST :8( :8( after bringing a cute guy back to his room and then expresses surprise that the boy fell asleep :knob:

-I think its fair to say I for one will not be sitting riveted to my laptop waiting for day 2's installments
Where do these knobs come from ???

Have to agree with you DB on fox news !!!!-- utter rubbish reporting

christianpfc
July 19th, 2012, 02:31
Welcome to this board and thank you for sharing your experinces with us. Your report reminds me of some of my reports, it seems we pay attention to similar things and have similar views. One exception: watching TV is very low on my list of things to do when I come back with a boy.

Brad the Impala
July 19th, 2012, 02:35
Welcome to this board and thank you for sharing your experinces with us. Your report reminds me of some of my reports, it seems we pay attention to similar things and have similar views.

Obnoxious is neither a new visitor, nor new to bad experiences. As he wrote in 2008:

On a related Soi 4 subject, I would like to warn people of a certain waiter working at Balcony. While *extremely* friendly, he likes to borrow a lot of money from customers. Money which is of course never repaid.

So, when dealing with Balcony waiters, it is AYOR.

Perhaps there will be better experiences soon....................

Neal
July 19th, 2012, 02:38
Why is he only talking about the boys at ONE place!!?? They are in every establishment! Every boy wants to borrow money for all sorts of reasons.
Food, loom, start a business, mother, father, you name it! But it all goes one place..... :party

July 19th, 2012, 02:39
...thank you for sharing your experinces with us. Your report reminds me of some of my reports, it seems we pay attention to similar things and have similar views.

That's exactly what I was thinking, Christian!

You like to take the boy walking round the streets till your short-time has run out, and our newbie "Obnoxious" likes to take him back to his loom and bore him to sleep watching the News on TV.

Birds of a feather, dear.

:ura1:

christianpfc
July 19th, 2012, 03:04
But I learnt of my mistakes and how have a "fuck first, talk later" policy.

Obnoxious is neither a new visitor, nor new to bad experiences. As he wrote in 2008: ...
Ok, I didn't check his posting history, but with 3 posts in 4 years, I think it's appropriate to welcome him to this board.

joe552
July 19th, 2012, 03:37
Surely the kind of quality poster the board has been crying out for? :dontknow:

I think the reference to donuts being too sweet is a sexual thing, which some members might not be aware of

July 19th, 2012, 05:05
.....I think the reference to donuts being too sweet is a sexual thing, which some members might not be aware of

Joe, are you saying you like to lick the doughnut?

:evil4:

PS: note the correct spelling - some of us have standards :occasion9:

bucknaway
July 19th, 2012, 06:38
Afternoon - Walked on Jomtien Beach. Bought a few glasses, DVD's and some donuts. The donuts were too sweet for my taste.

If you don't mind sharing, how much did you pay for the glasses? I always wave off the guy selling the sunglasses.

Reading your post took me back to my leisurely days in the chairs on the beach watching the merchants slowly walk by stopping to offer something or other to all of us who pretend to not be interested. I can even hear the playfully-cheerful pitch of the donut vendor. I will share a secret with you. When the guy stops to offer me a donut I am jealous of everyone that buys one because I want one or two of them so bad but I continue to try to eat right to keep my weight in check.

July 19th, 2012, 07:11
To the previous poster: I got a real bargain, I think. The guy said the normal price of the glasses was 1,000 baht, but he gave me two for 1,500.

Anyway, on to my next report:

Wednesday, July 18th, 2012

Woke up at 6.00AM. Had to wait 30 minutes for the restaurant in my hotel to start serving breakfast. Not a good start.

A couple of hours later, I started calling some of the boys I met the previous night to see if we could go somewhere together. None of them even bothered to pick up their phones.

Spent the day at Big C Extra on Pattaya Klang. Not too noisy and a decent food court.

At 4PM sharp, I took a couple of buses to Sunee Plaza.

Had a couple of drinks at Samorn's Bar, in front of Colonial Bar. No one even attempted to talk to me.

I then made my way to Colonial Bar where I played pool alone for a couple of hours. Good bar, but they do not serve any kind of fancy cocktails, which is a shame. Love those.

Had dinner at a fancy S&P place at Tukcom.

Decided to take a bus to Jomtien Complex. Met a boy named Nong (or Non? Maybe Nang?). He was from Isaan, which seems to be a particularly popular place from boys to come from.

He said he was willing to come to my hotel with me. As soon as we entered my room, he tried to watch one of those dreadful Thai soap operas on the TV. Now, you have to understand, I don't care what those boys do while they are on their own. But, while I'm with a boy, I don't want him to watch this kind of dreadful program. Instead, we watched CNN and Nat Geo for a while. I tried to explain to him what the people were talking about. However, he must not have been a very intellectually curious kind of person because, after 20 minutes, he said he had to go back to the bar to do something. We left in good terms though.

And that's it for today since I fell asleep soon after.

neddy3
July 19th, 2012, 08:30
You don't seem too familiar with the time frames in which the boys work. Forget the morning.

CNN and NatGeo! You really know how to entertain a boy.

anonone
July 19th, 2012, 08:50
This has to be joke....albeit one I do not particularly get.

Take a boy back to the room to watch Nat Geo and try to explain what they are talking about? :dontknow:

I think I am done reading this....

Good luck to you and your eccentric ways. :leb:

billy2bs
July 19th, 2012, 09:39
Well Im glad the pastry is still sweet on the beach..both kind. As got fat germans well I guess it could have been fat spaniards or other. I bet they werent workin on their lap top eithere.I am glad MIc My is still doing their thing. Id hate to go back there and see it gone. And thats where im commin from. So pay the boys for their time dude..thats what wil keep Patta and elsewhere going. Dont help kill the fun

christianpfc
July 20th, 2012, 03:59
No wonder nobody picks up his phone at such an ungodly hour!

Instead of watching TV, you could go to the cinema with them. So far, I had no complaints about going to the cinema.

adman5000
July 20th, 2012, 05:46
Welcome to the board Obnoxious. I love your thrill-seeking writing style.

Some recommendations to liven up your trip:

First, your timing is all off. You are supposed to be going to bed at 6 am, not getting up at that hour.

Second, you can then eat your breakfast at about lunch time. That way your hotel staff will surely be serving at that time and you save money. Try a Thai-style breakfast.

Third, After breakfast, take at least one Valium. That way your late breakfast or too sweet donuts won't totally f**k up your mood for the day. Also, learn and practice "mai pen rai". As a visitor to Thailand, it is helpful to learn and practice the local customs so you don't get your panties in a knot over totally unimportant things. Don't worry about the time, forget your watch, don't go anyplace at X o'clock sharp. Be fashionably late to everything. Smile. Practice laughing throughout the day whether the conversation is witty or not. When your panties get in a knot, smile and chuckle.

Fourth, Change your hairstyle (blond is good)and clothing style and get rid of the socks with sandals if you're wearing them. Also wear those 750 baht sunglasses EVERYWHERE. They should also be the biggest F**king lenses you can find, the size of windshields.

Fifth, Forget the TV. You can watch that in your home country. Get a massage instead, hopefully with a happy ending or take the boy to a FUNNY movie so he doesn't have to listen to or talk with you. He probably is not going to care anything about what happened to you today, or the meaning of the Farang TV programs. Watch a cartoon with him, laugh at it even if you don't have a clue what it is about. Order Thai food every hour or so. Get another massage and get ready to go dancing. Wear your new sunglasses some more, even if it is evening. Do this until the sun comes up.

Finally, make everything you do with the Thai people FUN. Do not get upset or angry. Make a game of everything. If you find this difficult, take another valium. :alc:

Then tell us all about it!

Neal
July 20th, 2012, 07:43
Oh obnoxious, I am afraid we need to school you a little more dah-ling! Who said you got a great deal at 750 for sunglasses? I am afraid you got it royally. I have never paid over 250 fro sunglasses as they are all cheap copies. Buying two pair you should never pay over 200 per pair. Let them walk away if they don't want that as they probably only pay 100 for them. :violent1:

anonone
July 20th, 2012, 08:02
Great post adman....classic. :notworthy:
The only thing you left out is the falang wallet.

And I know I said I was finished reading this, but I am bored and this is like watching a car wreck. Hard to keep eyes off of it. :sign5:

zinzone
July 20th, 2012, 08:34
obnoxious: brilliant and hilarious postings, and just right for many on this board. Look forward to the next instalment. :crazy:

Impulse
July 20th, 2012, 10:05
Those sunglasses they sell are junk! Mine broke the same day I bought them...but I didn't pay more than 200 baht, still a rip off!
I remember speeding on the back of a motor bike to the hospitol, hanging on for dear life wearing my sunglsses with only one lens in one side of them. Cursing the bastard who sold them to me.

PeterUK
July 20th, 2012, 11:18
I like your odd, perhaps rather old-fashioned sense of humour, obnoxious - shades of Diary of a Nobody. I particularly liked 'At 4pm sharp, I took a couple of buses to Sunee Plaza.' A nice change from the usual hot-and-sweaty Pattaya reports. You're stirring up the regulars here a treat!

ultimo
July 20th, 2012, 11:23
obnoxious: brilliant and hilarious postings, and just right for many on this board. Look forward to the next instalment. :crazy:

Love reading the replies from this 'wind up' merchant.
He probably is not even here in Pattaya, but he sure knows how to get a lot of hard line readers answering his drivel.
More like a banned poster from another period with time on his hands!! :sign5: :sign5:

July 20th, 2012, 15:14
I like your odd, perhaps rather old-fashioned sense of humour.... I particularly liked 'At 4pm sharp, I took a couple of buses to Sunee Plaza...

Sorry, but I'm completely missing the "humour" in this example.

Maybe someone could enlighten me as to what's funny :dontknow: :dontknow:

UncleTom
July 20th, 2012, 20:08

The buses to Sunnee Plaza stop at 3.30pm

PeterUK
July 20th, 2012, 21:12

As with Mr Pooter in the Grossmiths' late-Victorian "Diary of a Nobody', the humour of obnoxious's posts lies in the priggish self-importance of someone whose adventures, it is clear to the reader, are totally insignificant and loaded with gaffes. It's quite artfully done and if you reread them with the writer's humorous (and probably wind-up) intentions in mind you should see what I mean. The humour of the sentence I quoted lies in the phrase 'at 4pm sharp' - the kind of inappropriately precise detail for what was merely a casual social visit which only a self-important person would think to mention.

July 20th, 2012, 23:22
You're assuming the "priggish self-importance" is intentional, rather than him being simply a boring cunt.

:old:

frequentflier
July 20th, 2012, 23:32
He is entitled to his opinion as is everybody else..

July 20th, 2012, 23:55
I don't know why everyone seems to think I'm joking. I'm confused.

Anyway, regarding the glasses, it wasn't 1500 for both, it was 1500 each. But the vendor assured me they were genuine. Since he was doing business just meters away from the Jomtien police station, Im sure he wouldn't have risked selling me fake ones.

Anyway, on to the update:

Thursday July 19 th, 2012

In the morning, went to Big C Extra on Pattaya Klang. Had a Subway sandwich. Funny, here they call the "Chipotle Southwest" sauce simply "Southwest."

Went to Major Cineplex to catch the latest Batman movie. Had an interesting chat with a Thai man. Before the movie, I refused to stand up. The only flag I stand up to is the Star-Spangled Banner. Standing up in front of a foreign flag is fine, I guess, if you're not as patriotic as I am. We didn't bring freedom to ths country after World War 2 for me to salute their flag, as if I was pledging allegiance to it. The Thai man who was sitting next to me with his two friends then attempted to tell me how rude I was. I explained my reasons to him and he seemed to understand.

In the evening, I went to Boyztown. Had a few overpriced drinks at Copa. Talked to a few boys but they didn't seem that interested. Better luck tomorrow, I hope.

Neal
July 21st, 2012, 00:10
You are sure they were genuine because he was selling them yards away from the police box? They would try to sell them to you in front of a policeman. Better yet I have some land here I would like to sell you or a very very exclusive doughnut with sugar sprinkled all over!

Next, standing up for their flag. You are in their country and even though the flag is not yours, you do it out of RESPECT because we all know that sitting when all else are standing is a very evident sign of DISRESPECT. Sure you don\'t have to salute etc but STAND. I\'m actually surprised that someone did not report you and your tush not taken away to the nearest police station where you may have been charged with disrespect to Thailand or the KING!

Wake up baby, this ain\'t the USA.

July 21st, 2012, 01:29
See - I told you he was just a boring cunt.

joe552
July 21st, 2012, 02:35
this guy simply can't be real - how many days and not one shag? it's a pure wind-up :occasion9:

christianpfc
July 21st, 2012, 03:27
I'm inclined to agree with jo552.

The humour of the sentence I quoted lies in the phrase 'at 4pm sharp' - the kind of inappropriately precise detail for what was merely a casual social visit which only a self-important person would think to mention.
Thank you for clarifying, I was wondering as well what is funny about that sentence. And I still wonder about the significance of "I took a couple of buses to Sunee Plaza ". Usually you only need one bus from Big C Extra on Pattaya Klang to Sunee.

louis50
July 21st, 2012, 08:01
Well done to Obnoxious for such amusing postings - I really like the guy's sense of humour. (I'm 99% sure they are intended as a joke) If that isn't the case then.....oh dear God!

adman5000
July 21st, 2012, 11:00
I also hope it is just humorous and skillful writing. Otherwise, I think we will be seeing him in the Pattaya News with either pics of the guys who knifed him or BIB who arrested him. Either way, keep the reports coming and the forum guessing.

Maybe one of our more skillful forum members who finds great images on the web, can find an appropriate pic of what we think he looks like, while DaBoss is preparing for our next photo contest. I found this pic, but I am not sure it is him or not. Scroll down to see the identifying footwear.

SimpleSoul
July 21st, 2012, 12:00
Well done Obnoxious for your amusing topic.

You still seem to be fooling some with your posts, but as has been observed, it is clever humour. Well done, I enjoyed reading it but now that the doubt is removed it seems to be going off the boil.

Anyway, tres amusant (very amusing).

Love that pic.... I can't remember posing for that.

rincondog
July 21st, 2012, 23:29
Mr. Hulot goes to Pattaya.

July 22nd, 2012, 00:18
I think many people are reading far too much into what "Obnoxious" is posting.

I don't suppose we'll ever know for sure though. :dontknow:

gaymandenmark
July 22nd, 2012, 00:30
It must be a joke by someone with a very "dry" humour. At least I hope.
If it is not, I am still laughing. :sign5:

Spent the day at Big C Extra on Pattaya Klang. Not too noisy and a decent food court....

At 4PM sharp, I took a couple of buses to Sunee Plaza.....

I then made my way to Colonial Bar where I played pool alone for a couple of hours......

Had dinner at a fancy S&P place at Tukcom......

He was from Isaan, which seems to be a particularly popular place from boys to come from....

July 22nd, 2012, 02:02
Well now you have pointed these hilarious highlights out in bold, I thank God I wore my corset as I fear my sides have split.

neoncrusade
July 22nd, 2012, 05:22
this guy simply can't be real - how many days and not one shag? it's a pure wind-up :occasion9:

I had one three week trip in Pattaya a few years back and didn't have sex once. It's not de rigueur you know. Plenty of other things to do. Not everyone is a kamakaze dick.

I do agree however this guy seems a complete wind up.

joe552
July 22nd, 2012, 05:26
Of course having sex is not required in Pattaya, and if you have a holiday without and are happy, that's great. But our OP seems to be looking for something and not finding it. I wonder why? :dontknow:

July 22nd, 2012, 09:36
Friday, July 21st 2012

Went to the Pattaya floating market in the morning. Nice to see Thais keeping those old places alive. It was hot and rather smelly, though.

In the afternoon, I went to Mike Shopping Mall on Pattaya Beach Road. I'm glad to see that mall hasn't aged a bit ever since I last came to Thailand. Much better than that noisy, overcrowded, futuristic Central shopping center if you ask me. Bought a couple of decent-looking pants over there.

Afterwards, I went to Starbucks on Beach Road. Glad to see Thais are finally able to enjoy decent coffee in their own country. Had a grande Frappuccino. Shame there was no free Wi-FI though. Will send a letter to Starbucks Thailand about it.

Overall, a pretty good afternoon except for the fact that one of the glasses from the sunglasses I bought over on Jomtien Beach fell from the frame, onto the sidewalk while I was making my way to Starbucks. Will have to go back to Jomtien Beach to get them replaced from the vendor. He didn't give me a receipt though. Hope he will remember me.

In the evening, I went to Krazy (sic) Dragon in Sunee Plaza. A bunch of rowdy, straight-looking boys were waiting inside with no customer in sight. Mentioned to one of the boys that the name of the establishment was misspelled. Hope he will relay that complaint to his manager. How hard is it to spell "Crazy?" Anyway, I soon left since no boys in here seems to be interested in me and walked over to New Sawasdee. Had a couple of whiskeys and talked to a nice gentleman from Isaan (again!). On my next trip, I will make sure to visit that town since it seems to be full of gay and bi guys.

I didn't off any boy because I had left my ATM card at the hotel. Barely had enough money to pay the bar bill.

martin911
July 22nd, 2012, 09:44
:sleepy1: :sleepy1: :sleepy1: :sleepy1: :sleepy1: :sleepy1: :sleepy1: :sleepy1: :sleepy1: :sleepy1: :sleepy1: :sleepy1: :sleepy1: :sleepy1: :sleepy1: :sleepy1: :sleepy1: :sleepy1: :sleepy1: :sleepy1: :sleepy1: :sleepy1: :sleepy1: :sleepy1: :sleepy1: :sleepy1: :sleepy1: :sleepy1: :sleepy1:

Neal
July 22nd, 2012, 09:53
I have decided this one is just not there and just a troll.
Puff your gone!

July 22nd, 2012, 14:02
Puff your gone!

One less Puff will make no difference.

donald1
July 22nd, 2012, 15:45
Obnoxious' posts "style" remind me of a book that was recommended to me to read about Thailand called...
"Edith Clampton's Letters: And Readers' Responses to Post Bag" .

I think his posts are tongue in cheek and are quite clever in pushing buttons of some of the usual posters here.
His observations are cheekily told in such a droll sense of humor...... I applaud the man. I believe some people on
this board can't see the brilliance in it. Humor is different for everyone.

...and I do agree, the donuts at the beach are too sugary, and still have a couple every visit.
As the donut boy says.....Good Morning, Good Afternoon and Good Night.

July 22nd, 2012, 17:23
.. I believe some people on this board can't see the brilliance in it...

On the other hand, I believe some people on this board are seeing brilliance where there is not even mediocrity.

If a comment about taking 2 buses to Sunee Plaza (at 4pm sharp) makes you pee your pants with laughter, then you're clearly hysterical, or incontinent, or both.

:occasion9:

PeterUK
July 22nd, 2012, 18:56
On the other hand, I believe some people on this board are seeing brilliance where there is not even mediocrity.

If a comment about taking 2 buses to Sunee Plaza (at 4pm sharp) makes you pee your pants with laughter, then you're clearly hysterical, or incontinent, or both.

:occasion9:

Not brilliance, just a welcome understated change from the usual all-pals-together banter here which is surrounded with LOLs and ROFLs in case people don't get the obvious joke. I saw nothing malicious in obnoxious's posts unless one counts the possibly hurt feelings of someone like yourself who was completely taken in. I thought DaBoss way overreacted by banning the fellow - but then he was another who was taken in.

July 22nd, 2012, 20:30
"Taken in"?

What utter rubbish!

The only comments I have made on his contributions was to declare both him and his posts boring and unfunny.

So, ask yourself who was in fact "taken in" - those like yourself who thought they had found the new Oscar Wilde, or those of us who recognised shit when we saw it?

francois
July 22nd, 2012, 21:55
DaBoss; I encourage you to reinstate Obnoxious. I don't think his posts were any more boring and unfunny than much of what is posted on this forum. For sure, none of what he wrote was obnoxious; perhaps trite or joking but no reason to be banned. A velvet glove is superior to an iron fist.

arsenal
July 22nd, 2012, 22:06
They were boring but I'm not sure this guy is in Pattaya. The last time I looked Starbucks on Beachroad had closed down.

francois
July 23rd, 2012, 00:11
It may be that Obnoxious is not in Pattaya or Thailand. There are or were several other know-it-all posters who live their lives in cyberspace.

anonone
July 23rd, 2012, 02:59
They were boring but I'm not sure this guy is in Pattaya. The last time I looked Starbucks on Beachroad had closed down.
How long ago was that? I think it was open when I was there a couple weeks ago....

christianpfc
July 23rd, 2012, 03:21
He took "a couple" of buses to Sunee. Sure, a couple can mean two (as in a relationship), but I am sure he meant "some" or "a few". I will go further and claim that he does not remember how many it were, otherwise he would have written it. Does not make much sense, "4 pm sharp" and "a couple of buses".

I think his posts are tongue in cheek and are quite clever in pushing buttons of some of the usual posters here.
His observations are cheekily told in such a droll sense of humor...... I applaud the man. I believe some people on
this board can't see the brilliance in it. Humor is different for everyone.

I second that. I see absolutely no reason to ban him. Which rule did he break?

adman5000
July 23rd, 2012, 05:00
I also vote for Obnoxious not being banned without a very solid reason. If we banned individuals who had a viewpoint different than our own, made things up, or made inane comments, we might not have any forum members left to post! :alc:

gaymandenmark
July 23rd, 2012, 07:15
Of course it is up to DaBoss to deside who he wants on his board and what they write.
But I have to say that the Obs did not write anything offending that I have not been reading before, including some ridiculous personal budgets which I will not name, because I until now like him.
I just had some good laugh.
Have a nice night or day. Too much laugh and gin/tonic.
BTW take care whereever you are.

kjun12
July 23rd, 2012, 07:21
Don't be such a prude about the sleaze going on in the bar
Sorry, but he may be right. We should stay above the public rude behavior. We should not act like animals.

zinzone
July 23rd, 2012, 08:29
In my view it is very unfair and wrong to ban obnoxious.I ask that the decision be reversed. What forum rules has he broken? Has he attacked anyone personally? His harmless and funny posts whether true or not or funny or not seems to have annoyed a few people.So is that annoyance sufficient reason to ban someone?
Surely not.

gaymandenmark
July 23rd, 2012, 09:39
Puff your gone!

Yes he is a troll, but some way he was some of the funny ones.
Well I admit in his last writings, it was not funny anymore, same same and not different,

Neal
July 23rd, 2012, 10:57
Please let me not have to say why I did it on two different threads. His first post was all about the boys and them all not swallowing his cum and blahdie blah about that. I felt it distasteful and that is where I made my decision. People do not join forums and right off the bat talk about why the boys take his juice and about they all took it before etc.

Now that being said, you have all bitched when other people on the forum have been less than truthful about themselves, living in fantasyland etc.
You can't have it both ways. Which do you want and if you want him then you need to also deal with the others. Your choice. :dontknow:

July 23rd, 2012, 13:42
Maybe obnoxious was just a dizzy queen I hear there's a lot of it going around in Thailand these days.

Dani69
July 23rd, 2012, 19:55
He will be back under a new name no doubt . :lam:

bruce_nyc
July 23rd, 2012, 22:08
I think he is a real person.... just sharing his own experiences from his own perspectives.

:umn:

July 23rd, 2012, 23:22
Is he real?
Is he fake?
Is he a hilarious literary genius?
Or is he just a unfunny, rather strange, individual?
Do I care any more?
No.

bruce_nyc
July 23rd, 2012, 23:31
Answer: F - All of the Above

I am a little sad that I came in on this conversation so late. By the time I got here, he was banned. Now we might never know. :crybaby:

christianpfc
July 24th, 2012, 03:21
Sorry, but he may be right. We should stay above the public rude behavior. We should not act like animals.

People go to fuck shows, and then they complain if a customer puts his hand in a boy's pants? I have no problem with sleaze in a bar, it's not my style to participate, but I find it entertaining to watch others. Definitely better than most stuff I see on the stage.

bruce_nyc
July 24th, 2012, 03:43
Amen! I wanna carry a spray can of "Prude Be Gone" in my pocketbook so I have it handy wherever I go. This country (USA), is especially full of prudes and repression and hypocrisy. It makes me sick. We're full of puritan prudes ( one example is the rules imposed by the Apple company: http://www.queerty.com/16-grindr-profil ... -20100414/ (http://www.queerty.com/16-grindr-profiles-now-banned-under-the-new-puritan-rules-20100414/) ), and yet we are number one in the world in the business of manufacturing porn. Hypocrisy Sucks. :croc:

francois
July 24th, 2012, 07:18
His first post was all about the boys and them all not swallowing his cum and blahdie blah about that. I felt it distasteful and that is where I made my decision. :

Hmmm, the subject of ingestion of ejaculate might not at all be distasteful to some posters, surely more appetizing than the infamous poo post on another forum which generated beaucoup hits. At least he posted it on the blog section as a personal observation although I did not get the chance to read it. I have not read many of obnoxious' post so don't know if he personally attacked, insulted or slurred over members which would be cause for banning even though a lot of that does continue to some extent.

July 24th, 2012, 16:22
Sorry, but he may be right. We should stay above the public rude behavior. We should not act like animals.Isnt that the point of going to those bars to behave like animals?