PDA

View Full Version : Non Scene

SimpleSoul
July 17th, 2012, 08:17
Hi guys, I am new to the forum and have read a lot of the recent threads. There are certainly a lively and helpful group of guys here.

I noticed that a lot of the posts revolve around issues related to bars, clubs, GR, Grindr and the like.

I am wondering if there is much of a non scene out there? Anyone care to share what the non scene guys do? Are you all settled down with partners and enjoy day to day life? Or is everyone 'on the scene' - so to speak?

Thanks.

July 17th, 2012, 09:15
Just go and walk around or drive around and go and sit in any Thai bar/restaurant (not the farangs places). Many times you will get in conversations with the Thais and even meet guys for some fun.

bucknaway
July 17th, 2012, 09:29
That is true, one year I made it a goal to meet a Thai Police officer and just by luck it happened when I was in Chiang Mai. I was crossing the street and he almost ran me over with his motorbike! Haha! Then I went to the KFC and found him standing next to me. We sat and talked and made plans to have dinner together the next day at an outdoor BBQ. There I met 2 other officers that worked with him. One was his boss and the other was a same level co-worker. We sat and drank and finished the night off at Bubbles. While in the mens room of bubbles Disco, the Officers boss showed me his cock and asked if I would suck it! LOL http://i45.tinypic.com/34hw2uf.gif

arsenal
July 17th, 2012, 10:10
Was he packing a big piece Bucknaway. The police always seem to be well armed.

Thai Dyed
July 17th, 2012, 11:40
While in the mens room of bubbles Disco, the Officers boss showed me his cock and asked if I would suck it! LOL

It's the clothes you wear that that throws them into a swoon. They see you in all the latest fashions from Walmart, Target and T J Maxx and they just can't help themselves. Bucknaway, you may not know it, but I have seen boys run out of the bars in Pattaya and throw themselves at your feet, begging for the chance to touch your cock and rim your hole.

July 17th, 2012, 15:19
..Bucknaway, you may not know it, but I have seen boys run out of the bars in Pattaya and throw themselves at your feet, begging for the chance to touch your cock.....

Oh, he DOES know it TD - he has posted to that effect.

:occasion9:

Dodger
July 17th, 2012, 18:00
SimpleSoul wrote:

I am wondering if there is much of a non scene out there?

The problem with the scenes in-and-around these major gay venues (PTY, BKK, CM, etc.) is that the majority of boys don't go to sleep until the sun comes up and end up sleeping the day away, thus, there really is only one scene.

There are what you refer to as "non scenes" where the boys hang out in casual settings if you go up country, but most farang pounters prefer fishing in the barrel.

My favorite "scene" is typically at one of the many smaller and remote waterfalls which are dotted across the Isaan region, especially on the weekends. Great places to relax in a casual setting...meet new friends...enjoy the visual splendor of a Thai boys body (many swim nude)...and, who knows, return to your hotel room with someone else carrying your picnic basket.

TOQ
July 17th, 2012, 18:15
My favorite "scene" is typically at one of the many smaller and remote waterfalls which are dotted across the Isaan region, especially on the weekends. Great places to relax in a casual setting...meet new friends...enjoy the visual splendor of a Thai boys body (many swim nude)...and, who knows, return to your hotel room with someone else carrying your picnic basket.

Dodger, please don't give away all those nice little secrets :)

christianpfc
July 18th, 2012, 03:19
Details, please.

The truth is, you have to pack as much action as possible in your holiday and can't leave encounters to chance. Therefore I hang out in the scene (gay bars, discos, saunas), but as soon as I find someone, I am out. For me, the gay scene serves to find company, when I have company, I prefer going elsewhere.

Every holiday I try to get out of what some call the "Farang ghetto" and the gay scene, but only with partial success. It's so convenient.

Another problem: if you meet guys with a regular job, you will have to wait until they finish work or have their day off to spend time together. In bars, you just off them! (In theory, in reality many a long-time off with plans (from my side) to spend the following day together became a short-time off.)

bucknaway
July 18th, 2012, 07:29
I think we all have a way of getting away from the glitz. For me, when I want to get away from the scene I go for a walk and just get myself lost. I did get one scare one night when I was just walking up and down empty neighborhood streets in Bangkok and found myself surrounded by a bunch of growling dogs. I was truly in fear but I refused to show it and ran them off the same way I did it when I was a child and would get dogs to back down. I pretended to pick up a stone and throw it at the lead dog. When that dog ran in fear the other dogs backed off too and they let me pass. I won't even get into how I was so lost that I ended up walking down that street a 2nd time and had to face the dogs again.....