PDA

View Full Version : Winners Photo Contest!

Neal
July 15th, 2012, 15:04
Congratulations to all of the winners as well as a big thank you for all who took part in the photo contest. In the future there will be another contest but on a much smaller scale so we don't get all confused!

Winners are encouraged to contact us as soon as possible to advise us how they would like their prizes sent. Paypal or donation.
CristianPFC, thank you for your kind contribution to Pattaya Street Kids in the amount of 3,000 baht!! If anyone else wants to donate to them or another charity, please contact us so that we may make all the transfers at one time. Paypals can go out as soon as you contact us.

Category ONE - First Prize - Tongpaiexpat photo #8 3,000 baht!
Category ONE - Second Prize - Taiworthy photo #12 2,000 baht!
Category ONE - Third Prize - Fountainhall photo #13 1,000 baht!

Category TWO - First Prize - Daniel photo #19 3,000 baht!
Category TWO - Second prize - TOQ photo #3 2,000 baht!
Category TWO - Third Prize - Fountainhall photo #13 1,000 baht

Category THREE - First Prize - Daniel photo #9 3,000 baht
Category THREE - Second Prize - Cameroncat - photo #3 2,000 baht
Category THREE - Third Prize - Christian PFC photo #14 1,000 baht

Category FOUR - First Prize - Fountainhall photo #11 3,000 baht
Category FOUR - second prize - Christian PFC photo #15 2,000 baht
Category FOUR - Third Prize - Fountainhall photo #10 1,000 baht

fountainhall
July 23rd, 2012, 23:14
I'd like my Bt. 6,000 prize to go to the Pattaya Street Kids charity, please. Many thanks.

OK. We have Fountainhall and Christian's going to Pattaya Street Kids. Thank you!

bruce_nyc
July 24th, 2012, 04:51
Fountainhall and Christian, you are great guys! Very generous and thoughtful of you two. :notworthy:

joe552
July 24th, 2012, 05:08
can you imagine the furore if someone had actually claimed a prize in cash? I think kudos goes to DaBoss for providing the prize money in the first place. and yes, that's worth a glass of wine next year, Neal. :notworthy:

Neal
July 24th, 2012, 05:12
I'm sorry! I should also say that Daniel is donating his money for the boy in the photo that has a deserted papa and very poor mama. Daniel helps in the care of the family at Christmas time to pay for food that the family fell behind on payments from street vendors, ret etc,

Toq has asked for his to be donated but has not made his decision as to where yet.
Have not heard from any others. Have to look at the list.

You are right Joe, buy yourself and me a glass of wine at my bar. (Tee hee)
Out of fairness I wouldn't tell you if someone did claim the prize in cash and kept it for themself. They could actually need it

joe552
July 24th, 2012, 05:15
since you're giving so much to charity, I'll be happy to buy you a glass of wine next June. well done for organising the photo contest. :notworthy:

Neal
July 24th, 2012, 12:29
Why thank you but I am not doing it for charity, these people are donating their prize money to various charities and I think it is wonderful.

christianpfc
July 25th, 2012, 03:04
can you imagine the furore if someone had actually claimed a prize in cash?

Exactly! Rich sex tourist on one side - impoverished bar owner and destitute children on the other side.

bruce_nyc
July 25th, 2012, 03:10
Something tells me that I will be impoverished and destitute by the time I board my return flight back home. :hello2: