PDA

View Full Version : Splash Boys - new trend?

Janus
July 15th, 2012, 09:26
Last night I noticed a big banner announcing:

:occasion5: all drinks 120 BHT

:hello2: and offs 250 BHT

over the entrance of Splash Boys.

Maybe someone is trying to adopt to "the market". :dontknow:

anonone
July 15th, 2012, 09:33
Not bad pricing and a good idea for the low season...

How were the staff? When I was there about a week ago, seemed the staff was a bit less attractive than I had seen at splash before. A couple of cute ones, but some that were not quite up to previous caliber in there.....

Neal
July 15th, 2012, 11:11
Not to say anything about it but Happy Place just advertised 120b for all drinks after 9pm and 99b before. So good they are adapting but not original.
They certainly will not be liked on soi 3 Boyztwon though with that pricing. They are trying to introduce their soi 1 advertising onto soi 3 and I doubt it will be well appreciated by the longtime soi 3 businesses.

July 15th, 2012, 14:08
Maybe we could have one of them iPhone apps that puts pin in a map where the go go bars are and when you click on a pin it shows you drink and off prices and maybe it can update how many boys have turned up to work and are available to off come on all you guys like Wombat who keep talking about promteing Pattaya this sounds just the ticket.

bucknaway
July 15th, 2012, 21:13
I welcome the price reduction. Maybe others will follow along?

July 15th, 2012, 22:07
I welcome the price reduction. Maybe others will follow along?

Not in Soi 3 - where they have a........what can I call it........."pricing policy"?

:sign5:

bucknaway
July 15th, 2012, 22:18
Well Splash did it. They are bucking the trend of the Soi 3 Pricing policy. Last month if anyone suggested they try this than someone would say that they would never try it because Soi 3 has a pricing policy. Maybe Splash will be the first but not the last?

A side note is that I am not sure where Splash is? I remember Throbb/Splash being together but then came the Copa. I hate to admit that I don't pay much attention to bar names or where they are located. Sure, if I go to a bar often enough I will remember its name but if I only visit it once or twice and it is nothing special I don't try to remember much about the place.

Is Splash Copa or another place?

martin911
July 15th, 2012, 23:53
No Splash is not the place you are thinking of as the former Throb/Splash (now Copa )

The Splash that this thread refers too is in the former premises known as Gentlemans club i believe --in the same soi as Cupidol/Lucky 777/Kwai etc

July 16th, 2012, 01:43
So my comment on Soi 3 stands.

Nabaat
July 16th, 2012, 08:45
Sorry DaBoss but your drinks were 150 last night :crybaby:

Neal
July 16th, 2012, 09:12
That's because you have a VIP card and already get 15% off Nabaat. You cant have two discounts. We started that promotion on the 10th of this month.
It's in the magazine. Sheez! all your money, condos, and businesses and you want to stack discount on top of discount.

Janus
July 16th, 2012, 10:01
:old:
Yes, Daboss, Splash Boys is located where the old Gentlemans Club was earlier in Soi 1.

In Soi 3: :argue:
After THONG has closed the bar is now SUPER STAR SHOW BAR.

Neal
July 16th, 2012, 13:04
Oh so I am all screwed up. Thanks for correctling me. Kap Kun Kaaaa!

pong
July 16th, 2012, 17:49
are you sure there is NO hidden fe for pretty boys? as is so often the case with any promosyen in TH- ugly boys 250 bt off, pretty/hensum boys ''only'' special price for you-today only 500 THB?

July 16th, 2012, 18:23
..so often the case with any promotion in TH- ugly boys 250 bt off......

Thanks for that, Pong - it explains exactly why DaBoss is FREE.

:ura1:

Neal
July 16th, 2012, 20:27
Well! I never!

bruce_nyc
July 16th, 2012, 21:26
Thanks for that, Pong - it explains exactly why DaBoss is FREE.

:ura1:

Not "free".....

"Affordable."

;)