PDA

View Full Version : A Special Dish at Cafe des Amis and

Neal
July 13th, 2012, 00:44
Blu from Cafe des Amis just sent me this information. a new dish he has added as well as a special dish for the next week.
Enjoy! And I dont know about you but I will be there! Well I'm always there. :sign5:

Hi Neal

http://www.facebook.com/CafeDesAmisPattaya

Lovely NEW special.. check it out.

Customers are going crazy about our new special
Giant Portobello Mushroom with Salami Nostrano & Brie 320 baht

Also have a nice little cold cuts special on tomorrow for a week.
Nostrano Salami, pecorino cheese, Sun Dried Tomatoes & Brie a few Rocket leafs

Blu :)

Neal
July 13th, 2012, 00:47
I have been trying to get Blu from Cafe des Amis to do a one week special with Maine or Canadian lobster. It would not be cheap but any of you guys here be interested?

Neal
July 13th, 2012, 19:59
I am sorry I understood the one special was on for one day only. I have corrected it and the one special is on for a full week starting tonight. take advantage!

markie1
July 14th, 2012, 03:17
I am sorry I understood the one special was on for one day only. I have corrected it and the one special is on for a full week starting tonight. take advantage!

I was fortunate to win a 1000 baht vouchure at De Bosses bar on Bingo night to spend at Cafe Des Amis, Lovely Restaurant and great food ,loved it ,Starters were great ,main caurses were fab ,took a couple friends there and the plates were clean ,well worth a visit if you are in to fine dining and good well cooked food,and a pleasant atmosphire, sure we wll return on our next visit .This was my first visit to this restaurant and its well worth a visit.