View Full Version : Krazy Dragon The Pajama Party 2 9:00 pm

MARK
July 12th, 2012, 12:23
TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT
The Pajama Party 2 9:00 pm The famous Krazy Dragon Pajama Party is back! Come and see the boys in the PJs - it's BANANA TIME! :party :party :party :party :party :party

witchhunt
July 12th, 2012, 14:21
Hi I wish this was a regular monthly situation like the BoysBingo each 22 of the month.

July 12th, 2012, 16:41
Damn it I forgot to pack my PJs - does that mean I can't go :-(( lol

Ha I'm not sure if it was your bar or another but I passed a cute Thai guy walking down the main road in his teddy bear PJs lol ( i think perhaps he'd just nipped out a quick message ) but on one hand it needless to say looked surreal to se hom like that whilst everyone else was dressed normally but even more hilarious was his air of "WHAT? You've never seen a guy in his Pjs before !" as he strod confidently down the Soi ignoring all around who stared at him lol

arsenal
July 12th, 2012, 16:56
The last one produced a lovely video. Can we have another one...pleeeeeaaaase.

July 12th, 2012, 17:14
Hold on a minute if there's a video camera present perhaps is better not go as the last time there was me, 4 go go boys and a video camera set up in a room and I popped the wrong DVD into the player at my home during a church commitee meeting i couldn't look the other members of my church social group in the face for two whole months !!! Lol :-)