PDA

View Full Version : And you thought YOU had a bad night in the bar last night...

bruce_nyc
July 10th, 2012, 23:30
Is it just me, or is this the craziest bar story you've ever read...

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2012/07/10/enraged-pattaya-bartender-chops-up-a-drunk-customer/

July 11th, 2012, 19:22
Wow now there's one bar tender not to argue about your change with !!! :-)

I love the way he claimed "he came to start trouble with me first so I just carried on hacking at him as it was him
Started it" and the police were almost accepting that as some sort of acceptable argument as to why he nearly hacked the guy to death ! :-)

bruce_nyc
July 11th, 2012, 19:48
Yeah... Like two children... "He started it!"

It's like a story right out of The Twilight Zone.

Neal
July 11th, 2012, 20:23
In my, what(?) 12 years here in Thailand, I have found that it is not a wise decision to talk bad to or get into an argument with a Thai.
Just live yopur life and enjoy the boys and I guess that's why when they come to my room, if I did not enjoy myself or he was lazy and did not do much, I still give him 1,000 and smile at him and say thank you, I will give you a call.

July 11th, 2012, 21:06
Likewise Neal, as the one thing I've found over the years is that pattaya ( and Bangkok) and the boys are all interlinked and piss one off and you're named well noted by them all and this trip more than ever a lot of my past lays have turned up in the strangest situations with several new guys I've been with and THANK GOD I've always been honest and told all my guys in a butterfly etc or I could have been in deep shit, only last week I was in DJ and I jest not but at one point I was in company of approx 9 different Thai guys and I'd been with everyone of them and they ( thankfully) were taking the piss out me ( in a nice way) about how much they collectively knew about me :-) but if I'd of been a bastard or treated them badly I don't think I'd of left the place in one piece ! So for all the guys that say its about having balls and not being a pussy about you treat your guys think again, it's just good common sense about ensuring your long term safety and survival perhaps.

martin911
July 11th, 2012, 23:56
Only 9 ??? ----- Dj is a pretty big place ,3 floors and out of all the guys in it you have ONLY been with 9

tsk tsk tsk

Now get back out there and try harder !!

Very true what Db has said --you do not want to see an angry Thai !!!!

July 12th, 2012, 00:23
I think you know full well mister :-) that my point was I found myself with one guy, only to be joined by another unexpectedly - then another and another, then a few boys from the floors ( 1st mainly :-) until what started out as something like a quiet night with one guy turned into me ( if I had any shame, which I don't) having to "play" upwards of nine guys or more, some of whom knew I'd fucked all round me and some who didn't and some who were genuinely best friends and room mates with the other guys and if they'd knew I'd shagged their mate an hour after leaving them either i or their mate would have got at least a good toungue lashing - and the ones that knew took GREAT pleasure in dropping many unsubtle hints to each other and watching me squirm whislt trying to keep everyone happy and apart ! Lol - and succeeding I hasten to add - AND actually managing to get a new member added to the list behind ALL of their backs which wasn't an easy task !! - although I was caught whilst walking home hand in hand at 5am with him back to the tartawan but I made some lame excuse about my being very drunk and my new Thai friend ( who they knew to be a MB :-) was leaving me back to my hotel as I was lost and too drunk - which of course they didn't believe a word of but it allowed me and them to save face so I lived to fuck another day lol - so far :-)