PDA

View Full Version : Oh joe - boy did you slip up !! Lol

July 10th, 2012, 22:12
Oh joe I have to give you my unending thanks as if you recall when you left poor old Neal sitting waiting patiently at his bar and stood him up like leaving a prom queen with no date on prom night telling him to give me your freebies well wow you don't know what a favour you left me in for !! :-)

As last night Da boss took me out to one of pattayas finest restaurants ( cafe de amis) and wined and dined me royally until the wee small hours, we had the works ! from their beautiful range of starters right through to a chocolate fondant to DIE for and everything inbetween ! He also very kindly treated the entire restaurant staff to a drink and insisted in paying the entire bill himself at the end of the night, he even went and brought me a beautiful box of high quality chocolates as a kind gift and even drove back down into town so I could continue partying on - so thank you both to Neal for his wonderful and generous hospitality but equally so the thanks must go to you Joe for giving up that treat as apparently you just might have been going in my place if you'd shown up :-( but as your loss turned out to be my gain it all ended well :-) lol

Ps for the sake of clarity and to stave off you whores of gossip mongers out there :-) - absolutely no sex was either asked for nor given by either party during the duration of said dinner !! Lol ( although which by the way Neal I'm still VERY VERY hurt about as after all my trouble going and finding those high heels and that new dress I'd bought to wear especially for the evening ehich even the manager mannaged yo comment on how well it looked on me yiu somehow didnt and it's really the least I would have expected from a man with an eye for a guy in a frock - a girl has feeling TO you know ! :/( lol

Neal
July 10th, 2012, 22:31
Oh Irish, ya caught me on a generous night! :dontknow:

joe552
July 10th, 2012, 22:34
when he offered to take me to Cafe des Amis, we were going dutch - so you did well, bitch :occasion9:

as for the 'no sex' thing - he must be the only male you haven't fucked in Pattaya :party

jealous? who, me? never

Neal
July 10th, 2012, 22:39
Joe, he and I had said we were going dutch also. Things changed. It turned out that NIrish and I had shared drinks before at the bar and when he walked in i was pleasantly surprised to actually put 2 and 2 together and remember him. Very nice guy. Sorry NIrish if I am ruining you reputation.
And for manpattaya, if you ever see him you will be in for a treat!

joe552
July 10th, 2012, 22:42
well, DaBoss, I look forward to similar treatment next year - don't worry, I'll give you plenty of warning of my impending arrival.

July 12th, 2012, 18:27
Great joe is that you getting your booking in early, spot on I'll be sure to leave plenty of room for your second hand dinner again next year too !! :-))

Neal
July 12th, 2012, 20:01
You DO KNOW that 2013 is tie for YOU GUYS to treat me! :evil4: Just look at the size of me. I will have to save myself all day so I can really enjoy it!

TOQ
July 12th, 2012, 20:18
You DO KNOW that 2013 is tie for YOU GUYS to treat me! :evil4: Just look at the size of me. I will have to save myself all day so I can really enjoy it!

I wouldn't worry guys, he will never be able to do it :laughing3:

joe552
July 12th, 2012, 20:48
I'll treat you to a glass of your famous free wine :party

Neal
July 12th, 2012, 20:53
Oh thank you so much Joe for that super fine offer, but ya know, I have all the free wine one could want, but thanks anyway.
Muttering under my breath: Probably wouldn't show up again anyway! :evil4:

joe552
July 12th, 2012, 21:13
oh ye of little faith :dontknow:

well, you can't say I didn't offer, so up to you. I'll take my free wine and enjoy it :alc:

anonone
July 12th, 2012, 22:55
Don't worry Neal.

I will treat you to noodles and muffin dinner on my next visit...if you are not sick of them yet.