PDA

View Full Version : After action report - a week in Pattaya

anonone
July 10th, 2012, 12:35
Well, I did not feel like posting daily on this visit, but since I found time on my hands during the trip home I thought a quick summary would be in order. ┬а

On the whole, things continue to go well with the BF. ┬аHe is on some medication, which causes some drowsiness and stomach issues. ┬аThat meant less partying and more just hanging out. ┬аOn occasion he wold hang out with some friends and I would make some bar rounds, just to see how things are going. ┬аHe stays at home in Isan now, so he does miss some of his friends and former neighbors in Pattaya, so it works out.

Only a couple of offs this trip, and nothing stellar. ┬аHow great is it when sex with BF is consistently the best!? ┬аI do have butterfly urges and genuinely love to meet new Thai guys, including sexually, but the best sex is always with the BF, regardless if someone else is with us or not. ┬а :love4:

I took many more massages this trip, which I really enjoyed. ┬а SomJit is the usual place, tough I did check out Magnolia (report made in that thread) as well as Relax and Nankarat (sp?). ┬а One question i have is the pick of masseur for these types of places. ┬аIs it possible to request a specific guy from the group sitting out front? ┬аSeems like there is some sort of rotating roster or something as I am never asked who I would lke. ┬аIs it bad form to ask for someone specific? ┬аThere was a real cutie out front when I went by and I would have stopped if I knew he would be the guy. ┬аJust wondering....

Happy place: had a couple of visits, including a care package drop off for the kindly owner gentleman. ┬аStill a fun place to visit, as well described by others. ┬аGood to see Neal out front on a more regular basis. And I have not forgot our dinner date....hopefully next trip. ( is it wrong to order 3 lobsters as an appetizer??? Lol. )

Krazy Dragon: ┬аdropped by to congratulate Mark and John on their sale of KD and wish them well for the next stage of their life. ┬а I thought it would be rude not to sit with a couple of guys for a beer and a feel, so that's what I did. ┬аThe KD standard. ┬аLol

Krazy Pub: ┬аI don't know what it is about this place, but always stay longer and drink more than intended. ┬аFun staff for drinks and talk. ┬аSanuk. ┬аAnd the Thai manager has one of the best smiles in Sunee

Murphy's magic maestro...or whatever it is called ┬а :sign5: ┬а BF and I dropped by for their grand opening / birthday party night. ┬аMet up with NIrish Guy for a drink and some talk, as well as mutual admiration for some of the staff. ┬аIt was fun to put a face to the name.

Some LB show numbers as well as Big Cock parade and simulated action show. ┬аI did not recognize the action show talent, so possibly recruited from Bangkok. ┬аSome very good looking gogo boys here, though hard to judge how much fun this place will be on a regular night. ┬аGood seating, large bar, comfortable and clean, so one to keep on the list to check back. ┬аBF knows the Mamasan pretty well, so another reason to drop by for a drink. ┬а

Visited many other bars, mostly in Sunee this time. ┬аThere was a recent update by another member, so not much to add to that well written review. ┬аAlso spent some time in an "upstairs" room this time, more for the novelty as I had not tried before. ┬а :tongue3:┬а

Spent the last night alone with BF, went to cinema, had dinner, and spent time just holding hands and being with each other. ┬аDid not step foot in a bar or disco, which is very unusual for me, especially on my last night. ┬аI am sensing a shift in my thinking about Thailand visits. ┬аI had been very party and bar focused. ┬аAs others have mentioned, almost feeling like I was missing something if I did not hit as many bars as possible. ┬аI am now thinking more about other options. ┬аI will be back in a couple of months, and going to try some different things. ┬аIn addition to some time in Pattaya, I am going to take the BF out of the country for a bit. ┬а(I will probably start a new topic with questions about this shortly)

We also talked about a short romantic beach trip, Hua Hin, Ko Samed, or someplace else. ┬аI would like to get away from the "gay scene" and see how we are together. ┬аAnother step to continuing the exploration of moving to Thailand. ┬а

Well, so much for a short summary as once again I am rambling on at length. ┬аLol. Other thoughts:

It is very sad to walk by the now closed Howard's Guesthouse. ┬аI did run into Punya at a street market one day. ┬аHe is certainly opening up a lower cost option next to Sansuk. ┬аI believe 750 baht a night. ┬аI do wish him all the luck.┬а

On a related note, I stayed at Two Guys this trip and noticed the increasing Arab presence near as well. ┬аJohn was a great host and good value with his low season special. ┬а

I really wonder if the hill between Jomtien and Pattaya will become a new gay center. ┬а Lot of gay lodging options seem to be popping up there (Sansuk, Ban Suay, Rome, etc). I do not know of any ┬аgay bars there yet, which might make sense to open if possible. ┬аI would not mind trying some of these places out, but really hate the idea of "commuting" back and forth to the bars....

I marvel at how many showers I end up taking while in Thailand. ┬аI think my personal record is 12 in one day. ┬аHow crazy.┬а

Rainy season and the weather was not a problem. ┬аSome large downpours which were fun to watch while drinking a beer, but mostly dry or very light rain. This was my second visit during rainy season and I do not mind it at all. ┬а

Ok. Enough rambling. Already looking forward to the next visit.

joe552
July 10th, 2012, 16:00
great report, anonone - thanks for taking the time to post

pennyboy
July 10th, 2012, 17:42
Good report tks.
To answer your query on masseurs it is no problem to request a specific masseur. I go to Somjit and regularly chose one from those sitting outside.

anonone
July 11th, 2012, 05:18
Good report tks.
To answer your query on masseurs it is no problem to request a specific masseur. I go to Somjit and regularly chose one from those sitting outside.
Thanks Pennyboy. Good to know and I might give it a shot...so to speak.

I do mostly like the randomness of the normal setup. I get to meet some guys that I would never have picked just based on looks, and have had a lot of fun and surprises.

It is nice to have the option though. I passed one of the places...maybe Relax 2?....and did about a triple take with a heart stop as a beautiful young guy smiled and waved. If I run into him again, I will certainly not be shy about choosing my masseur.

Many thanks for the input.

BTW...when did all these new little icons show up? Awesome
:naka: :repa:

pong
July 11th, 2012, 16:51
as for a broader approach to getting the msr-boy you like: varies with place, some do not care, others do,and still others (soi Hotmail, BKK): well, they have the cutest guy ONLY sitting outside as ''bait''!
You wont know what their ''policy'' will be untill you try out,and as this firmly remains THailand-it may also vary with how regular a customer you are.
IMHO looks do not say a thing about how the msg will go on-in fact i think there is a mildly negative link with cuteness and skills. One of BKK's m2m places- -beside V-club/Chakran sauna, always advertsies with ''models'' and many reviews tell, that just being there and doing nothing-you spil my hear/looks!- is about what to expect from them.