PDA

View Full Version : Spaces Now Open for Charity Advertising!

Neal
July 9th, 2012, 17:42
If you know any of the contact people who are in charge of some of these charity organizations, SGF is willing to donate ad space and links to the different organizations. I prefer the adverts be in the block size and go into the front page Forum Index. Contact me via PM or if you already have the banner, please send all the info to sawatdeeforum@hotmail.com for review and decision on acceptance.

No NIrish your ad for the charity to help support NIrish will not be reviewed! :gy:

July 9th, 2012, 19:08
Well, I'm only judging by what I see posted here, but NIrish does not seem in need of any charity whatsoever - with his frequent trips and lavish lifestyle he is clearly a playboy :sign5:

Now, myself on the other hand ..............

:crybaby: :crybaby:

July 9th, 2012, 19:15
You've got entirely the wrong way round there Scots, it's exactly because I spend money ( that I don't have) like its going out of fashion that I'm severely in need of all and any charity donations that you all can muster, I think a fund to enable me to stay here in pattaya and shag all round me would be a good board investment just for the regular trip reports - boss can I suggest you start the fund with a 100,000 baht donations and the rest may well follow in your charitable footsteps - I wait with bated breath :-)

Neal
July 9th, 2012, 19:17
Let me sleep on it, OK? :sleepy1: :sleepy2:

joe552
July 9th, 2012, 19:23
I'm willing to chip in тВм5 - just PM me with your bank details, NIrish Guy :party

Neal
July 9th, 2012, 19:28
OK if you are that poor I will give you a few free offs!

joe552
July 9th, 2012, 19:31
you're opening a can of worms there, DaBoss - if I can prove I'm poorer than NIrish, do I get free offs as well? I have to be poorer, since he goes to Thailand much more often than I can afford - you might want to re-think your kind offer, or extend it to the rest of us poor folk in Ireland. :dontknow:

jinks
July 9th, 2012, 19:42
You can (if you wish) take the images and links from my signature.

Love to all, I'm not dead yet.

Nice to see all of the dead wood has been chopped out.

Neal
July 9th, 2012, 19:53
While I would like to, as it says in the offer, it needs to be made in a block ad fr the blocks in the FORUM INDEX page. You can click on any block that advertises the space for rent and then have someone make up the ad according to the size dimensions on the rate page.

Thank you. Was wondering how you were doing.

jinks
July 9th, 2012, 23:26
[attachment=0:1v743ni5]TFL_Logo.jpg[/attachment:1v743ni5]
http://www.thais4life.com/

[attachment=1:1v743ni5]Holding Hands.png[/attachment:1v743ni5]
http://www.takecarepattaya.com/

These ads re 200x200 = want a different size, call me.

Neal
July 10th, 2012, 00:10
I don't mean to be difficult but everyone needs to adhere to the requests. Yes, you have supplied the artwork and the artwork I will attempt to pass on but in the future I want it emailed to me.

Secondly and MORE important, may I ask if you are an officer of the charity or just a member? The basic honcho involved needs to send me an email and state that the ad is going on our website and with a link with the approval of the charity.

Now some of you may say that's just stupid BUT, and I will not name the charity, we had a problem before trying to raise money for a Pattaya or Thailand charity. We stated that we wanted an official of that charity to be with us the nights of fund raising. A member of the org said ok but after we printed it all up the President of the charity said that he did not want his charity involved with or mentioned in our Boy Bingo as he felt for whatever reason that he did not want to associate with a go go bar.

Reluctantly we had to pull all our ads in the magazines and throw away 10,000 fliers and do it all over again. needless to say we demanded an apology which we never got and we have not supported that charity.

For this reason, we need written notice from the charity that we are placing the ad on our website with their permission. Sorry jinksie but I am not getting into problems again. Just get the Pres or V Pres to say, yes we are aware and it is with our permission.

Thanks.