PDA

View Full Version : Meet me and C**

July 8th, 2012, 21:11
Hi, i am staying Pattaya now and waiting for all men who want received me at room for quickies !

Private message welcome !

July 8th, 2012, 21:16
Damn if only my dance card wasn't already full !! Lol

joe552
July 8th, 2012, 21:46
jesus, here we go again. God loves a trier :dontknow:

July 8th, 2012, 21:57
Hell he should keep it up as I'm well known as being weak willed and a definite no from me has bern known to turn into a "ah fuck it come on then" in a matter of seconds !! Lol

July 8th, 2012, 22:11
iam not have a good english but i really dont understand !!!

everybody not stay Pattaya or what ? :violent1:

July 8th, 2012, 22:14

How about this:

YOU HAVE PHOTO?

:dontknow: :dontknow:

July 8th, 2012, 22:40

How about this:

YOU HAVE PHOTO?

:dontknow: :dontknow:

only in private !

joe552
July 8th, 2012, 22:44
I'll take one please

July 9th, 2012, 02:00
Well, at least we are getting somewhere - he can supply a photo!

joe552
July 9th, 2012, 02:10
he can, scottish, but hasn't yet - I'm still waiting - of course, it's probably the time difference. I'll let you know when it hits my inbox

July 9th, 2012, 03:01
I can't wait to hear that manpattaya has made a deposit into your box.

If I were you I'd make sure you clear it out in anticipation - it can only hold so much and it could be bunged up with a load of old long-forgotten crap

:bis:

joe552
July 9th, 2012, 03:07
:sign5: :sign5:

Neal
July 9th, 2012, 08:46
10, 9, 8 7.....

Gaybutton
July 9th, 2012, 09:56
Well, at least we are getting somewhere - he can supply a photo!
My guess is a photo isn't all a guy like this can supply you with. If this guy actually isn't a hoax, then it ought to be setting off your red lights and alarm bells. You folks do what you want, but as for me, I wouldn't merely walk away from this guy. I'd run.

Neal
July 9th, 2012, 10:09
I have already closed one thread on him and now we have another. May I suggest you take someone up on sending them a photo and meeting up with someone on the board so that we can verify that you are a real entity? :dontknow:

July 9th, 2012, 16:05
Hey man ......so fuck it to put a stop to
Questions about your no doubt 100% posts :-) for once and for all, I'm staying in mosaik on soi day night, so you want tI meet up with farang, no problem, what times suits you then ?? And actually I'm meeting up with another farang later on so if you think we're both cute enough we can maybe arrange a 3 some !! :-) so, what time suits you again, just let me know either here or by private and I'll make myself available !

There now, that's you prayers answered :-) the balls in your court now ?? :-)

July 9th, 2012, 19:32
So COME ON manpattaya - I've accepted you're invitation, giving you my room details - and hey let's face it I'm a guaranteed lay so let's be having you !! Why no message pm or otherwise arranging this hot sex session you've being boring all to death about lately, what are you a man or a mouse - or just a total bullshit merchant as we all ready assume ....the balls in your court muster, time to put up or shut up ( if that's not to much of an unfortunate metaphor to use in this context !:-)) lol

a447
July 10th, 2012, 18:22
Can I turn up instead? :sign5:

July 10th, 2012, 19:28
Ha ha but the thing is that unlike our friend in all probability you WOULD actually turn up ! ;-))

So come on man pattaya it's been days now since you posted , I've sat in my room waiting for your call and NOTHING !! :-(( if you don't contact me soon I may have to go out and look for all the hot action elsewhere :-( so, are you ready to "fess up" and admit you were always just full of shit or will you just skank away into the ether to return in some other form in a day or two to bore us all with your silly antics ?

And A447 you know you're welcome ANYTIME !! Lol :-). - when do you arrive anyway - the 12th did you tell me ?? I eas meant to be left by now but I'm just to damned lazy to pack my bag and book a flight somewhere else yet, plus my GR and grindr is still buzzing off the hook so it appears I still have some ( a lot) of unfinished to take care of here :-)

joe552
July 10th, 2012, 19:36
shagging farangs in Thailand, NIrish Guy? how low can you go? no need to answer that :occasion9:

I think you'll be left pining in your loom at Mosaik (as I'm sure you are) waiting for our manpattaya to venture forth

July 10th, 2012, 19:54
WHAT !!! He's a farang !!! Shit I missed that part !! Hold on I may need to re think my offer !! As if I just wanted to sit in my room and not dhag farang who don't turn up I could have just stayed in Ireland !!! Lol

a447
July 10th, 2012, 21:22
I'm in Hanoi at the moment. No action here at all but I spend a lot of time wandering around the lake eyeing off all the hot guys. They are everywhere! And it's really hot here so a lot of the guys are walking around bare-chested.
I get to Pattaya on Friday. I hope you are still there, Northirishguy. I'll buy you a drink and maybe we can swap stories/ recommendations, etc. Should be a real hoot!

July 10th, 2012, 21:55
If I'm still here ( very doubtful though) we'll do that - however in the meantime whilst you THINK there's no action there I suggest to to / interact with a few locals who pay any attention to you as I was propositioned by a shoe shine boy right out the big fancy cafe/s at the top of that lake. I was sitting minding my own business having a coke to cool down and he came up and said "can I clean your shoes ?" or words to that effect and I laughed and said he was out of luck as I was wearing trainers ! To which he smiled and pulled out a can of trainer cleaner and a tooth brush from his bag and for his sheer cheek and smart thinking I told Him to ahead - he did and we chatted, he hit me up with a story about needing money to go to English classes that month and I noticed a load of older men staring at me and laughing ( obviously at me) so he genuinely done a great job on my shoes and I gave him a fiver or something to which he then asked " you want me to go to you room?" and then I realised this is what the men had been laughing ( in disgust) at me all along for as they thought i was negotiating with the guy ( which I wasnt)

Anyway as I'd only just arrived there I wanted to be careful so said no thanks. However there was a story involving a so called massage in a barbers / hairdressers shop that happened with 20 minutes of me arriving that even I'm nearly embarrassed to repeat lol - plus I was then propositioned several time by guy massage places just like in thailsnd but just very much more subtlety sibi can assure you there is action there you just need to look a bit deeper ;/)

joe552
July 10th, 2012, 22:06
so you're even more of an international slut than we'd imagined? :occasion9:

July 10th, 2012, 22:19
Oh you don't know the HALF of it ! :-)) lol

July 10th, 2012, 22:46
hi everybody...

Its difficult for me to answer because i really not speak good english !

Iam not a troll ! i meet already a guy here ( not give his username ) but he can tell you in this post if him want !!!

i search just fun !
i must post my picture here for what ???

i really dispointed about reaction in this forum... iam just newbie search fun and everybody think iam stupid fat guy ! lol iam not !

Thanks you .. i search fun somewhere els i think before here its a good place for meet good guy but iam wrong ! sorry :dontknow:

Neal
July 10th, 2012, 22:52
So why then have you not written to NIrish guy? He is very nicely built and would be a very nice treat for you. We are looking for you to contact someone we know that can vouch for you.

July 12th, 2012, 17:10
With out giving away any PM secrets he has ! :-) and I've said I'm here waiting .....still waiting :-(