PDA

View Full Version : Bali, Banana Spa.

Maxxy
July 8th, 2012, 08:23
Whilst passing through Bali recently I decided to get a massage and body scrub with extras at Banana Spa, the massage and I had I would rate at 7 out of 10 (I asked for medium pressure but he would have dug in deep if I had wanted and now I wish I had). The extras after the massage I would rate at 9 out of 10 and well worth it, it wasn't just a happy ending it was an extremely happy ending ( :bis: ) with plenty of the extra on offer (more than one option given for the ending). The only one disappointing thing about the experience was that the room didn't have it's own shower but as a positive the room did have a proper massage table with the hole for your face to fit in during the massage.

Oh and as an aside the massage boy did have a very nice cock too, nice size and taste :ura1:

Before anyone asks for his name, sorry I can't remember it, wish i could though :dontknow:

danny99
August 16th, 2012, 14:37
I live in Bali and hear varying reports from visitors to the Australian owned Banana Spa. The two main gay massage spas in Bali are M Spa [in Jln. Laksmana] and the new M2 Spa [in Raya Petitenget, I stick to the basic spas in Ubud [where the chance of 'playing' with a new therapist are just above 50/50, and I enjoy the chase, always being able to go back or elsewhere the next day or night] as I am not prepared to pay the extra they charge for a simple massage on those places or the TIP which is almopst a fixed amount as they are normally not paid salaries. In Ubud it is $10 for an excellent 1 hour massage, always in a private room with propper table and hot shower, $5-10 tip for the boy after the massage, depending on what happens, and NOT pre-agreed before which I always find off-putting, a bit like buying a kilo of meat!

Many gay-friendly spas listed on http://www.balispaguide.com