PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya Election closure

NickysGayPattaya
July 5th, 2012, 12:50
The official notice went round Sunee Plaza late last night that there are Chon Buri District elections on the 8th July. This means they said the bars have to close Saturday 7th and to midnight on the 8th.

Last time this happened most of the bars did close on the Saturday, as for the Sunday, it was a wait and see.

I can't predict what each individual bar will do this time, but be aware many may be closed on the Saturday at least.

Nicky

July 5th, 2012, 15:14
Aggggghhhh !!! I SWEAR someone sends my intinary to the pattaya mayors office the minute I arrange and book my hotel in pattaya just to ensure they can squeeze in some reason to close the bars when I arrive lol ( I leave bkk for pattaya today after only booking my accommodation yesterday) - oh well, to be honest I've had such a full on time in bkk this trip I'm actually looking forward to a nights rest perhaps ( although I'm betting that's so not going to happen anyway) - plus I guess there's all that free booze I've still to get through at Da bosses joint so I guess I'll not be stuck !! :-))

joe552
July 5th, 2012, 16:07
It's God's way of telling you that you shouldn't have gone back so soon after your last trip :occasion9:

July 5th, 2012, 16:40
Ah but do you not know joe that these two weeks are the special rate weeks where all beer is 50 baht and the boys are free ! I thought surely you knew that but just had so much money it didn't matter which was why you'd booked for a few weeks ago now !! Oh well don't worry, I'll be sure to avail of all these GREAT offers and hot guys in your absence - hope you're enjoying being back at Home resting until your next trip :-)) he he

joe552
July 5th, 2012, 17:31
I'll obviously have to consult you before my next trip to take advantage of all these special offers you get - no wonder you can go so often :sign5:

anonone
July 6th, 2012, 12:09
You are a bad influence NIrish....bar closings never happen during my visits, so I blame you. Lol

Anyone know if this affects Jomtien Complex bars as well? Just curious....

July 6th, 2012, 13:01
Well anon - you know what they say "if life gives you lemons .......buy a couple of bottles of whiskey and bring a load of boys back to my big mosaik apartment for a party !" - well at least I think that's how the saying goes !! Lol

So, I'm sure if we're stuck - we'll not be !! :-)). Ps you are invited ( in a purely non sexual way of course lol)

anonone
July 6th, 2012, 13:17
In a non-sexual way ???
And here I was hoping to get some Irish ass while I am here. Just to mix it up from all the Thai ass... :sign5:

Might be a fun party for election night.
:party
Keep me updated on the plans. I will even bring a bottle or two....

July 6th, 2012, 13:44
You know anon ( and don't take this as an acceptance of your kind offer lol) but I'm almost finding myself bored of Thai ass too !!! This is a strange feeling for me and one that I haven't experienced before , I believe the problem maybe that like a child let loose in a candy store on arrival in bkk last week I went a bit mental and basically nailed anything that came within a ten foot range of me lol and Im now concerned that I've just up all my Thai loving capabilities for the whole trip in one crazy week :-) I actually sat in a bar in sunee bored out of my head last night and if one more guy gave me the " you handsome man I like you I don't know why but I do" speech I swear jail or not I think I'd of swung for him ! :-)

So I'm hoping my lack of interest in pattaya guys is temporary - although worryingly I've already deleted over 10 GR messages this morning without replying to a single one, perhaps I'm sickening for something ! Right where was that thread on directions to doctor Oliver's again ?? Lol. Although I guess it didn't help after coming back from telling a sunee boy is metastatic trip that we would only be friends and not boyfriends this trip to find him standing outside my apartment door at 3am crying and professing his undying love for me - needless to say he got a short answer and shown the door ! :-)

anonone
July 6th, 2012, 15:57
Awesome. That must have been some week in Bangkok.

And I just love it when I am told how handsome I am....strange, this seems to only happen in Thailand. Wonder why that is....? :sign5

Check for PM....

Neal
July 6th, 2012, 16:14
It is supposed to be a Chon Buri election and if it is, all are supposed to be closed but we will of course try to be open selling soft drinks.

martin911
July 6th, 2012, 19:11
I imagine the clubs will be closed tmoro nite --they als are even when the bars that are open - and serving soft drinks indeed
Go to Bondi tmoro nite if you fancy a lovely pot of gin tonic -- tastes sooooooo much better out of a cup or if you are greedy -a mug !!

NIrish --- GET A GRIP man !!!!! its raining lakes and rivers at home in lovely thai ass free IRE --and you are bored in Sunne !!
Its no doubt but going around the bars can be boring after a bit --there is no challenge in that and yes am sure it gets a bit "same same "

I know what you mean by what the thai boys say etc -gets irritating after a bit no doubt !!!

BUT it is still MILES better than soggy old IRE in July (the parades rubbish was als on around now wasnt it ?? )

My advice is Pick one guy u like (yes one- it sounds like you have feasted a lot so far 555 ),stick with him for a few days or more --and get him to take you to some of the thai late nite places -or even the clubs and try to pull there - The boys will als play with others (even when they say they are too shy !!)
OR
Go to KOH Samed -its only 2/3 hours froim Pattaya --and the place is FULL of gay guys (bkk guys ) over the weekend -- sat nite drinking cold beer sitting at a table ,barefoot in the sand ,pick the fresh meats/ fish for the barbeque and the best club there is right on the beach -- fucking heaven for a farang !!! --

July 6th, 2012, 20:35
Ha don't worry Martin I'm fully aware to hit myself over the head with a big stick as I know only to well the benefits of here over shitty Ireland :-) .... Or should that be Iceland ....." oh, you from Iceland, very good, I know Iceland so good" lol - don't worry I'm sure my "boredom" was more to do with exhaustion than lack of will :-)

Actually taking your advice ( in advance) on my last trip here three months ago I did EXACTLY what you suggested and took one guy for the week as it is more fun than always butter flying ( although I did dabble to of course:-) - so that all went great until he messaged ever other bloody day on my return home and even though I'd been 100% honest with him
About me just being a butterfly and never being his BF etc that's who turned at in tears at my door 3am this morning stating his undying love for me and suggesting I return to
Galasin with him so I could be a rice farmer with him and us live happily ever after lol - so I've handed in my notice back home and applied for my farmers licence and start my new career on Monday !! :-)

So since I got my first nights half proper sleep last night and have already made several new ( and old) friends in sunee this afternoon I'm sure normal service will be returned forthwith :-)

martin911
July 6th, 2012, 21:10
hahaha --good stuff !!!

Look its not your fault if you are that irresistible to him so be gentle with him --

And check out that rice farmers license carefully -- i think i covers (or rather sets out the expectations that will have to be upheld by you once you obtain the license ) more than simple rice farming :dontknow: :dontknow: !!

July 6th, 2012, 21:33
No Martin you must be mistaken re that licence as I told boy wonder that I've no money and we'll be poor and he assures me that that's "no poblem" and when I told him ive a bad back so won't be doing any actual rice farming so basically he'll have to work to keep us both and his mother ( oh yes we're moving in with his mother who is SO keen to meet me she can hardly wait apparently) so there you have it, he's going to work, I'm going to be a kept man and all I have to do is sit on my pretty fat white ass and he'll take care everything - he told me so himself ! You " obviously" have NO idea how things work in this country Martin !! Lol :-)) sure you come and visit once I get him to build me a house and see just how well we're doing :-) lol

joe552
July 6th, 2012, 22:27
I presume there's a general invite to come and visit you upcountry, NIrish Guy? Would make a nice change from Pattaya for few days - make sure he builds a guest bedroom while he's at it. I think you're onto a winner with this one. :sign5:

anonone
July 7th, 2012, 11:26
Well, it was fun running into NIrishGuy last night. I will excercise what little decorum I have remaining and not spill the lurid details, but at last sight I am confident he was in for a lot of fun, and managed to dispel whatever sort post-Bangkok funk he was briefly afflicted with.....

And I will have to make a mental note not to book trips when he is scheduled to be in town. Not only do the bars close because of him, but we seem to admire the same type of Thai guys. Just when we decided on our off for the night, NIrishGuy has already laid claim. :violent1:

Neal: when you get a chance let us know how the bar closing situation is playing out for tonight.....

Neal
July 7th, 2012, 13:22
I am told by my staff that we intend to OPEN.
Hope to see ya all.

July 7th, 2012, 13:26
Opps!!! Sorry I thought that was just a general conversation we were having and not you putting in your request for the evening lol :-) anyways :-) for what it was worth I saved you the both ( ps your BF is lovely :-) the bother as all he and his mate cared about was doing me and forcing me to get my rocks off as quickly as they could manage ( he he except much to their chargrin I succeeded in scuppering their cunning plan :-) as all they "really" cared about was getting back out to the disco. But after delaying their plans until such times as suited me :-) I dispatched them accordingly after blowing all their sudden new "Oh I not do this and I not do that" nonsense out the window so they were made to earn their crust both separately, individually and together :-)

Then as i wasnt quite ready for bed - or at least not to sleep :-) i went on to Grindr and GR and found the cutest loveliest wee guy who had just woken up who very kindly popped round for what turned out to be an amazing unexpected nice full on session and he has just left actually (1pm) - so all in all it ended up not a bad Friday night out in the end !! :-)) see, Neal GR etc does have its uses and it cost me nothing more than the guys tip ( which he so deserved) unlike when i sat in murphys go go bar ( which was good crack to be fair to them) watching the boys getting more and more pissed and it cost me somewhere over 4000 baht PLUS then two tips for tye boys i offed for what could have been VERY average nights service ( well if you consider a 3 some with two hot twenty sinethings an average night i guess ha ha ) if I hadn't of reminded the guys of their respective roles and duties in our little set piece under the trades descriptions act ! Lol

So, Now, the next big question is what should one do to amuse ones self this evening if the bars are meant to be closed, although I can already see Gay Romeo and grindr filling with suitable "love matches" for the evening :-) But as its a nice sunny day a trip to the beach might be in order, with a nice slow massage thrown in, some nice cold beer, perhaps a quick afternoon fun session :-) and then see where the night takes me from there - he he :-)) ( how's ireland getting on there joe ?? He he :-)

Oh and Martin as you can see I seem to be coming round somewhat :-))

joe552
July 7th, 2012, 16:43
NIrish Guy - I can see now why you're getting bored - same old, same old. What news of the rice farm? :dontknow:

July 7th, 2012, 18:11
Joe there may be an element in truth in the words you speak, as after a while all these nubile 20 something hot cute guys do all start to feel and look the same perhaps - but then I just open grindr and look at some of the pasty white ugly white guys I know I'm going home to and feel I have to bravely solider on, fighting the good fight in the name of sex tourists everywhere, I don't think people quite realise the immense effort required and the toll it takes on ones body, which is why of course we sex tourists are all always at the very peak of physical fitness as can be seen on Jomtiem beach any afternoon as we parade up and down in our ( much to tight) fitting whities!

For what it's worth and just to give you some respite in sorrow for being in Ireland while others are away on the crusades I have just this morning woken up with a runny nose and blocked head, which is quite obviously the start if my first Thailand cold kicking in and accordingly I have spent the entire afternoon lounging about my luxury apartment after saying goodbye to boy number three today, before knowing I MUST get up and do it all again tonight, sick or not ! - god sometimes life can be such a chore !! :-)

Oh and as far as boy wonder number ......ah hell I've lost count - lets just call him rice farmer boy lol - the wedding is very much still on ( in his head) even though I've been going with many other boys right in plain view ( actuslly quite scarily he was able to tell to tell me exactly where I had been last night and how many boys I took home!!) however he assures me that that too like my not working and not having any money is "no poblem" as if I happy then he happy - so it appears I'm in for a life of total bliss, no work, being looked after from dawn to dusk and him also now it seems offering to set up a supply of willing boys ( which I can only assume he'll be paying for as I'll not have any money of course) - hell I can't think why I didn't move here sooner as Theres just no down side to this plan ! Matt I'm sure you can
See now where you started to get it all wring by not demanding enough from him at the start, hell my life's going to be bliss ! Lol

joe552
July 7th, 2012, 18:59
that's the spirit - keep on keeping on and don't let the buggars Grindr you down :sign5:

anonone
July 7th, 2012, 19:21
NIrish, it was just idol chatter at the time as we hadn't decided on plans for the evening yet. All is fair in love and gogo boys, so the saying should go. I am glad you managed to enjoy yourself.

And do not be overly concerned...we managed to find a friend despite your best effort to monopolize the market. lol

Just now sitting and watching the rain fall and pondering how to spend the last night. I am sure we will take a spin around Sunee and BT to see who has managed to open up. Have a coke and a smile I guess....

July 7th, 2012, 19:35
Damn it, you mean I missed one !!! You really should have messaged me to tell me where he was and of course Id of been straight round to off him !! Lol - for what it's worth you're guy was the much more productive of the two last night so like a good wine taster you must have developed a good nose over the years for such things :-) but as I'm more a new world sort of guy my choice to blend my guys stunning good looks along with your guys good looks and experience ( and boy were they both experienced :-) lead to them both working out as a cheeky little number that one would like to ship home by the case load if at all possible :-)

And re tonight as as ice explained above as this sex tourist job is damned hard work I've actually used my best business time management skills and rented a motorbike to ensure I can cover the widest possible area of closed and not closed bars to ensure that no boy is left in lusted after ! So if you see a streak of light whizzing through boystown with a pile of 100 baht notes flying in the air behind it and a trail of boys following it like the pied piper of old Hamlin then you'll know it was me doing my rounds !! Lol

martin911
July 7th, 2012, 19:47
A kept man so by all accounts !!!!!! ---with boy wonder willing to get his hands dirty in the paddy fields-- excuse the pun !! (bet ya the yanks wont get that one :laughing3: :laughing3: )

What on earth did you bring with you from Ire that gives you all that energy and stamina ??? :scratch: :scratch:
--im getting tired just reading your exploits !! :blob4:

July 7th, 2012, 20:11
Quite simple - kamagra gel 100mgs - 70 baht a pop, bought in boxes of 50 and taken as often as I feel like :-)

( yes I know that's questionable medically and I'm
Not condoning it but hell ya gotta die from something ! :-) but I do keep to sensible limits - usually - actually I find remembering to eat is usually the biggest threat to my health and without remembering to fuel the engine one can quite literally run out of steam ! Lol

joe552
July 7th, 2012, 22:00
never used kamagra - do you mix it with something (like whiskey) or rub it on your member? presume you buy it over there? need advice from you young folk :dontknow:

July 7th, 2012, 22:06
never used kamagra - do you mix it with something (like whiskey) or rub it on your member? presume you buy it over there? need advice from you young folk :dontknow:

Joe ur kinda right - u crush it with a pestle and mortar, mix it in whiskey (Jamesons is recommended) then you draw it up into a hypodermic and inject it into the head of your wing-wang.
Alternatively, you can drip it down your jap's eye via a pipette

My advice is to try both methods and let us know how u get on, ok?

:occasion9:

joe552
July 7th, 2012, 23:07
sounds like fun scottish-guy. if it worked for you, I'll certainly give it a try :party

July 8th, 2012, 01:24
Ha ha so THATS where I've been going wrong, injecting instead of injecting !!

Lol - but seriously though :-) ...... But firstly as talk of such things is banned on the board all I'll say is if anyone wants to know what it is and some other info you may find of use ( all at your own risk of course) then drop me a pvt message and the information might just find its way to an inbox of your choice when I get a minute.

Meanwhile I've just got back to my apartment with a lovely guy from kawai ii go go ( Neal I did call with yourself but your waiter broke my heart lol - in sure you know what I mean :-) so I've got home to find that I'm literally this guys first EVER customer. !!! - and I know we all expect that line etc but the mamas an after establishing I was an "old hand" asked me to be nice erc and to report back as he's an unknown quantity even to her !! - god, so no pressure there then and he's just informed me he's never actually been with a farang before either ! :-( great so at least I can get away with saying all farangs penises are one inch and under lol.

joe552
July 8th, 2012, 01:48
NIrish Guy, what the fuck are you doing posting here if you've got a cutie in your room? :dontknow:

July 8th, 2012, 01:55
You see joe there's my guys always love to see me come back as its not all Wham bam thank you mam lol, we are currently sitting having a beer and hot croissants ( strange mix I know but it's all I had in lol) and we're sitting watching scobby soi cartons on the TV !! Ha ha - as I'm just sitting chill and making sure boy wonder has a nice time on his first adventure out - until the enviable I guess and then all bets are off - but as always I'm guessing the whole shy thing will vanish the minute it needs to - meanwhile you're missing a great episode of scooby doo ! - see, who says I'm heartless ! A saint amongst men even if I do say so myself !! Lol

joe552
July 8th, 2012, 01:59
have a great evening - reports tomorrow we hope? any chance of pics this time (of him, not you).

Neal
July 8th, 2012, 02:50
OK switch to a different thread you guys. This one is for election closures. LOL!

joe552
July 8th, 2012, 03:58
ooooh, we luv it when you get dominant Neal :love4:

Neal
July 8th, 2012, 04:11
Not often I get butch! :tongue3:

joe552
July 8th, 2012, 04:28
I've heard that said about you quite a lot, DaBoss :occasion9:

gerefan2
July 9th, 2012, 21:01
Nlot to be outwitted by the stupid rules I made it my objective to get pissed in Boyztown on Election Night (Saturday). i suceeded without any problems.
You only had to ask the doormen whether a bar in question was serving alcohol and if the answer was Yes then in I went.
Has a cracking time, visited 3 bars, and ended up at a new one with a super show, that is open to the steet.
Up to you to guess where!
:alc: