PDA

View Full Version : Foam Party Tonight (Sat June 30th) in Dave Man Club

colmx
June 30th, 2012, 22:34
For anyone that wants a good night out..... highly recommended.... :party :party

Don't stay in the foam too long and be sure to rinse or you could be very itchy the next day!

colmx
June 30th, 2012, 22:39
[youtube:ktosseju]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaOQ-e9rzgI[/youtube:ktosseju]

June 30th, 2012, 22:41
Yeh...been to a few in the uk....but not in Thai.....allways good fun

martin911
July 1st, 2012, 00:07
They are indeed great fun --but another handy tip that Colmx forgot to mention is --apply lots of vaseline or likewise to all two (more if you have them) :laughing3: of your nipples -- the chemicals play havoc on tender areas 5555555555555

July 1st, 2012, 00:57
And dont wear your best trainers...the foam rots them....i just you'sd to wear shorts and some old trainers... cause it does'nt do much for your cloths either ha ha

vnman
July 1st, 2012, 03:24
For anyone that wants a good night out..... highly recommended.... I think you're going to have to explain the fun to me. In the video there is one still picture at the beginning with people standing up their shoulders in foam. They're all fully dressed mind you.

You all seem to think it's fun so I mist be missing something. :dontknow:

colmx
July 1st, 2012, 04:36
VNMan
You can't see what their hands are doing.... Thats where the fun is happening!
And even more fun happening in teh area behind them where the foam is above head height....

What nobody sees... never happened! :drunken: :drunken:

newalaan
July 1st, 2012, 16:39
We were at Dave Man and the foam party last night. Quite by accident as it happened. we didn't know in advance there was a foam party on and only went because i had never visited the latest incarnation of Dave Man and wanted to try it before leaving Pattaya on this trip. We went about 3am after a visit to Triangel. The party was in full swing, the place was jam-packed.......because we were unprepared for the foam we got a table at the far side where there was no foam and very little water on the floor, but still had a great time there.

You all seem to think it's fun so i mist be missing something I had never been to a foam party before "vnman" and didn't really know what to expect when we went inside, but what i enjoyed about it was that the Foam Party seemed to 'up the ante' in tems of the boys having fun, and them having even less inhibitions than a usual night which also added to the fun and also created much more potential hook-up chances if you were there unattached than i usually see in clubs. It was great just watching he guys having fun in the foam, everybody seemed to be having such a really good time, plenty of cute guys introducing themselves and clinking glasses all around us.

If i was in pattaya and knew in advance of a foam party at Daves i would definitely go back. I certainly enjoyed Dave Man Club more than Idol.