PDA

View Full Version : Sawatdee and proxy sites

Chuai-Duai
June 29th, 2012, 12:59
I'm currently in Pattaya and log onto the Internet from my hotel's free WiFi. But Sawatdee is blocked.

I can use a proxy, as now, but I'm currious to know who's decided that Sawatdee should be blocked. Anyone know the origin? I haven't found any other sites unavailable. I asked the girl at reception and she had no idea what I was talking about.

Neal
June 29th, 2012, 13:14
Neither does True Wireless but Sawatdee is not blocked. There is an error in the formatting at the True Wireless place and they are unwilling to look into what and why. Some people who have True can get through but most cannot and must use a proxy server. Sorry, I have had highly skilled techs working on the problem for about 6 months both here and in the US and no one can get True to look into it and fix it.

June 29th, 2012, 15:47
Yes when i was at a recent stay at Om Yim in Bkk..i tried to go on Sawatdee...but no luck..i asked the manegment..they said thier computer was blocked from accessing it

Neal
June 29th, 2012, 16:26
No its not blocked. It's just a never ending problem with most True Wireless locations.