PDA

View Full Version : Do falang prefer darker guys?

June 25th, 2012, 10:50
I read ths column that one of my straigt frends sent me and wonered how many guys here prefer darker Thai guys. http://www.topix.com/forum/world/thaila ... P92Q22H1FA (http://www.topix.com/forum/world/thailand/TG6M8KVP92Q22H1FA)

June 25th, 2012, 13:12
I guess that is a really good question and I would like to answer you from what I like. I like sexy young straight looking toughie looking guys. I have been to bed with caucasian, Chinese, Arab, Black black black, Malaysian and real dark, Brazilian, Chech, German and probably dozens of types of other kinds over my life time. In Thailand I love sexy pure white, medium and dark. For some reason so many here use that white talcom powder to make their appearance more white but it makes absolutely no difference to me. If you are sexy 6 pack boy, 18 - 30 and not a face full of zits, I will probably get turned on.
So there is my answer.

June 25th, 2012, 14:23
I have been to bed with caucasian, Chinese, Arab, Black black black, Malaysian and real dark, Brazilian, Chech, German and probably dozens of types of other kinds over my life time.

HMMPPHH ! And to think that "someone" had the nerve to call ME a slut ! God I'm a novice compared to "some" it seems :-) lol

Patexpat
June 25th, 2012, 15:17
Slut? Surley not? Simply expressing his global love for mankind regardless of colour or creed. :sign5:

June 25th, 2012, 16:14
......expressing his global love for mankind regardless of colour or creed. :sign5:

Apparently not actually as I see he didn't mention any white guys in his list ! Nope, it appears a bit of colour and anything even half exotic and he's away running after it like a dog chasing a car, so I'll stick with my first observation I think ! lol

Oh and to get back on topic.... personally I love a guy with anything ranging from nice light brown skin right through to darker skin. Whilst I do understand the reasons why Thai guys want to "look" white re not being seen as poor farm workers etc personally I think it's madness as to me it's that bit of colour that makes them the sexy creatures they are - thankfully for most of them no matter HOW much they try and no matter how much money they spend on whitening products nature still usually wins through and keeps them the cute sexy boys that we all know and love just as the good lord intended :-)

And I think there's nothing funnier than when you're with a guy, perhaps in bed and he holds up his leg against yours, frowns and gets annoyed and says "look :-( you are SO white compared to me" and whilst he gets pissed off at himself he does actually like your white skin whilst all the while you're thinking exactly the same in reverse re his lovely dark skin - definitely a win win situation for all at that point :-)

June 25th, 2012, 16:34
I know I am not the brightest bulb on the tree but it seems like neither is NIrish.....

I like sexy young straight looking toughie looking guys. I have been to bed with caucasian, ....

I loves ya Irish but could you sober up and then go to the dick-tionary, please, hun? :evil4:

June 25th, 2012, 16:40
ha ha DAMN it !! missed that part !! :-) ok, you got me :-)

Impulse
June 26th, 2012, 01:28
I'm starting to like the lighter skinned ones. In fact there was a real light skinned boi in Eurobois that sexily winked at me...and I just keep thinking of him. I regret not offing him.
Being of Irish descent, I can't imagine having sex with an Irish man,yuck. What are they thinking of over there having sex with each other? I would be on a plane in a heartbeat to southeast asia.
White skin really turns me off. I can just picture what their pube area looks like,specially if they have red hair. I'm black irish, so people don't think I look Irish at all. So yes, I prefer darker guys overall,though Dominican Republic type is too dark for me. SE asians are puuuurfect.

June 26th, 2012, 01:43
ROCKET !! I and every Irish man on this board should be heartily offended by your last statement ! - And I would be if it wasn't for the fact I have to totally agree with you !! :-) Basically everything you said ( minus the bit about the red hair) is spot on ha ha which is ( as you also pointed out) exactly why I go to places like Thailand ! lol

Oh by the way - "Black Irish".... WHAT ?? I've often heard the Irish referred to as the Black's of Europe but never someone genuinely claiming to be black irish as its a well known fact in every pub in Ireland that until very recently there were actually only 4 Black people in the WHOLE of Ireland ( mores the pity) so unless you're mother and father were two out of the four then I think you're telling porkies !! :-) - unless of course you're perhaps an American who once drank a half pint of Guinness which "apparently" makes you one quarter Irish or something - well according to every yank I've ever met in bars in Belfast anyway :-) lol

christianpfc
June 26th, 2012, 02:43
I prefer darker guys. I don't like Caucasians due to their white skin and other factors. Lighter skinned Thai guys are a border case. The complexion of South-East and East Asians is the most attractive to me. Latinos, Arabs, Blacks range a bit lower regarding complexion, but still far above Whites.

I dislike all kind of make-up and when someone on a stage is in his underwear and the face is whiter than the rest of the body, this looks ridiculous to me and is a big turn off.

Impulse
June 26th, 2012, 03:06
so unless you're mother and father were two out of the four then I think you're telling porkies !! :-) Maybe that term is wrong as someone in our family got bonked by Spanish blood,I think my mom said the Moores,well that was one of our names....I wish I had followed our family history better. But so many Irish names.Many in my family visited Ireland,not me,as interesting as that country might be,there is no one there I want to have sex with, unless an asian guy might be visiting.
No offence meant towards my Irish friends, but you know just what i mean Nirishguy.

bucknaway
June 26th, 2012, 07:41
I'm lucky in a way.. I don't have a preference when it comes to skin color. I like attractive guys regardless if they are of light skin or dark skin. Like many of you, I get many Thai guys compare their skin to mine where some of them are darker or lighter and a few have been a perfect match in skin color to my own skin color. They have been very complimentary of my skin color and often drag me around from friend to friend as if to show me off. I don't know if that is a Thai thing to do, or if they do that with every guy or if they truly feel proud to be with me? I simply accept their compliments and return them with genuine enthusiasm. I am sure it has nothing to do with me bumping into cute friends and stuffing 500 baht into their pockets as I pass them without my even stopping or slowing down to witness the smile on their face...

billy2bs
June 26th, 2012, 09:04
Well when I visit Bkk or Pattaya I definitely prefer Thai-dyed over any other color. So start lining up and get color coded I guess.

bruce_nyc
June 28th, 2012, 13:41
I'm with bucknaway. I guess I'm lucky (or at least I look at it that way). I have no real preference regarding skin color. As long as the guy is sexy and handsome, and has a great body... I don't care what color his skin is. I can think of guys I know who are white white white, my hot hot hot (literally an underwear super model)... as well as many dark dark dark guys who are equally hot, in my eyes. I do love diversity... as long as they are "hot males". :)

luvthai-2
June 28th, 2012, 23:56
I usually prefer the lighter skin guys but if the eyes make contact and there's a good personality and smile it really doesn't matter.

joe552
June 29th, 2012, 02:14
I'm at that stage where if the guy is breathing, then I'm happy :sign5:

bruce_nyc
June 29th, 2012, 03:03

I'll pass that info on the the Mama-san... I'm sure you'll have plenty of "breathing" boys to off. :wav:

( But something tells me... you suddenly get much more picky as soon as you walk inside a gogo club... :hah: )

vnman
June 29th, 2012, 08:14

I'll pass that info on the the Mama-san... I'm sure you'll have plenty of "breathing" boys to off. :wav:

( But something tells me... you suddenly get much more picky as soon as you walk inside a gogo club... :hah: )I can see it all in front of me. People in Ireland holding their breath when Joe's in the vicinity :occasion9:

But I agree Bruce. Boys we settle for at home get absolutely ignored in Thailand. My school of thought is, I'm here, I might as well find the perfect one. It's like when I was early 20s myself. I never wanted to commit in the beginning of the evening because there might be something better coming along later. That kind of thinking only lasted till I got dumped by some guys later in the evening who probably had found something better. Monkey see monkey do.

In Thailand I'm not that worried about the boys feelings (try not to make him lose face though) because if I trade him in for something I like better, the boy still gets paid. But to avoid that situation ( I like my money) I'd rather go find that one that I fall in love with. This is often the reason I can still end up alone in my loom at the end of the evening. :banghead:

My answer to OP is NO. I'm not all that much in guys that are to ethnic and those two usually go hand in hand. There are definitely exceptions but in general, I like the light skinned boys. That's why Vietnamese boys are so attractive to me. Vietnamese women for example are very popular with Thai and Cambodian men because their skin is so light. Funny, because I think Vietnamese women are pretty ugly. They go to extremes not to catch a ray of sun and their whiteness can't be healthy. The boys however are more natural and have a very international look.

Now, I said ethnic and I was actually looking for a word that summed up " international look," but I came across this website: http://www.differencebetween.net/scienc ... -and-race/ (http://www.differencebetween.net/science/nature/difference-between-ethnicity-and-race/)

It confused me because I thought I used the word ethnic pretty much in the way it was meant too. According to this article, I need to use the words "race" because I'm talking about outside appearance. So what Am I going to say? I don't like the dark race?

TravellerDave
July 1st, 2012, 21:59
I like brown skinned boys . Prefer them smooth and don't like. Excessive chest and leg hair

Dalewood
July 1st, 2012, 23:39
VN wrote about the guys we settle for at home that we would ignore in Thailand.

I am absolutely sure that every night I now spend alone is punishment for all of those "perfect nines" that I ignored while I was in Thailand. There were just too many perfect tens....