PDA

View Full Version : URL to an online Thai radio / music station?

June 23rd, 2012, 20:12
Would anyone have a link or the URL to any (good) Thai music / radio stations that stream their content live ?

I'm doing some work in the house all day and fancy streaming some nice lively Thai pop music ( not morlam lol) about the place while I work without having to search through the tons of ropey stations that are out there with various pop up Ad's a plug in's required etc.

Marsilius
June 23rd, 2012, 21:35
Try going in to http://www.tunein.com. [if asked to do so, choose the Internet option at this stage.] Put the word "Thailand" in the search box and you get a range of stations to choose from.

June 23rd, 2012, 21:58
spot on ! Thank you :-) lol I'm sitting here with Thai music and chat banging out of my speakers and looking out my patio windows with rain lashing down and matter running down the street here - i almost feel like I'm in rainy season Pattaya already !! ha ha :-)

tobias-old
June 23rd, 2012, 22:13
They also have a app for the iphone and ipad if you have one of those.

Mydoottv also has some radio, but its a paid service.

anonone
June 23rd, 2012, 22:15
Tune in is what I use...

A couple of stations from Pattaya available there.

June 25th, 2012, 02:04
There now, I've had a lovely weekend working away in the house here with Radio Pattaya being streamed to me blaring away at full volume in the background - hell I'm thinking of going down to my local bar, buying ALL the rounds of drink for me and the first cute guy I see, then getting him to tell me he loves me SO MUCH and then getting him to give me some sad story about his mother being sick and me then giving him a load more money as I reckon if I do that I could just stay here and avoid all the hassle of having to travel to Pattaya all at !!! lol :-)

* oh if ONLY the guys in my local bar were as cute as some of the guys in Pattaya then that might just be a plan, unfortunately the reality is VERY different ! :-(