PDA

View Full Version : Montys new name Dave's now open, serving good value meals

lonelywombat
June 22nd, 2012, 11:21
Daves [formerly monty's] is now open and he is now providing meals with a hot roast beef dinner on sundays.

I am not sure about other meals but if passing please check in

His new phone 0860700013

Here is Nickys map still showing it as Montys but will be updated soon

http://www.nickysgaypattaya.com/gay-pat ... nee-plaza/ (http://www.nickysgaypattaya.com/gay-pattaya/sunee-plaza/map-sunee-plaza/)

I have cut and pasted below from GB board. Had not seen the pinned post

June 22nd, 2012, 13:53
He's menu's and special offers are anounced on gaybuttonthai.com, just as Monty did :bis:

June 22nd, 2012, 16:30
AHH ! But has he sorted that damned email, Skype, twitter, facebook and fax connection yet ?? I know I for one am certainly not going until he has !! lol

lonelywombat
June 22nd, 2012, 17:34
Dave's post was pinned at top of page. Had not noticed.

The Italian is pasta. The cost is great value for locals.

Here is his ad.

DAVES TRIPLE BUFFET BONANZA

Postby DAVES AT MONTY'S ┬╗ Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:04 pm
FRIDAY BUFFET 6pm TILL 8pm .
ITALIAN NIGHT.
FREE CASSATA ICE CREAM. 199 BAHT

SATURDAY BUFFET 6pm TILL 8pm.
ORIENTAL BUFFET. 199 BAHT
JELLY & ICE CREAM ONLY 25 BAHT.

SUNDAY BUFFET 6pm TILL 8pm.
THE USUAL TASTY ROAST SUNDAY BUFFET. 199 BAHT.
RICE PUDDING 30 BAHT.

HERE IS THE DEAL.
COME FOR 2 BUFFETS AND YOU GET 50 BAHT DISCOUNT.
COME FOR ALL 3 BUFFETS AND YOU WILL GET 100 BAHT DISCOUNT.

kittyboy
June 27th, 2012, 07:19
I was in Pattaya in early may and stopped by the old Monty's one morning to check it out. I ordered breakfast and it was fine. The owner was very competent at toast and eggs. Our resident food experts will have to give you their comments on his other cooking.

I then drank coffee and chatted with the owner for an hour or so. I like the owner. He is personable, friendly, nice, and generous with his cigarettes.

For me it is a nice non bar venue to hang out, drink coffee and relax.

Narakmak
June 30th, 2012, 22:15
WARNING! They don't have the Friday and Saturday all the time. Maybe they do have the Sunday roast every Sunday though. Tonight Saturday I showed up at 7PM and was met with a waitress and I asked about the Saturday buffet. No have. Come back tomorrow for the Sunday buffet she said. Then I asked so you don't have the Friday and Saturday buffet every week? At that point, she denied it the day we were in was Saturday and insisted today was actually Friday. Anyway, no buffet. Sigh. Finally got around to checking it out and ... NOTHING.