PDA

View Full Version : Web based free games ~ Lord of Ultima

Dick
June 19th, 2012, 05:57
For anyone with time on their hands who likes role play or strategy games, you might like to try Lord of Ultima by Electronic Arts.
http://www.lordofultima.com/ref/2606524578
I came across it by accident. Its free; all you need is an internet link and a web browser - Google chrome preferred. You develope cities and castles, and go plunder or assault other players, dungeons and bosses. You can join an alliance with other players for further benefits. But be warned, it can become extremely addictive!
Although a free game you can purchase credits if impatient for speed enhancements or resources instead of earning them... this is obviously how EA earn their money instead of 'selling' game CD's, but the credits are cheap... again to encourage you to use them. They'll make their money in the long term.
It's a huge game and very enjoyable for any meglomaniacs amongst us... and ideal for those lonely nights in!

christianpfc
June 20th, 2012, 03:28
I love the idea of selling virtual goods for real money, which is common for those games. Many of my Thai friends play farmville on facebook, thank you, I pass.