PDA

View Full Version : Magnolia Spa, Pattaya

Patexpat
June 16th, 2012, 14:37
Anyone have any experience of Magnolia Spa, just off Pattaya Tai in Pattaya? Have seen it mentioned on Gay Romeo but nowhere else? The photos I have seen look like it is a very nice place ... but really seems to be not a spa, but a classy massage place.

Anyone have more info?

NickysGayPattaya
June 16th, 2012, 14:48
I went there with my boyfriend - were VERY impressed - we wrote it up here - http://www.nickysgaythailand.com/gay-blog/magnolia-men-4-men-a-very-pleasant-surprise/

Nicky

newyorkgeorge
June 19th, 2012, 19:46
Thanks for your report Nicky, and interesting reading patexpats review (well, his friends) two very different opinions, but looking at the photo's of the rooms, they don't look anything special to me, i'll stick with Blue House & Copa, the rooms are much nicer, cheaper (copa 400, bluehouse 500) and your pretty much guaranteed a good massage with a "very" happy ending! :love4:

Chris2324
June 27th, 2012, 22:58
We also went to visit Magnolia, after we read Guy's report at Nicky's. I always trust Guy since he is the owner of Nicky's and he knows Pattaya and Bangkok well. This place is something else, very nicely done, clean, all rooms are private. My bf and I went there 3 times so far, and we witnessed them once actually thoroughly cleaning the rooms after the customers while we had a coffee in the reception area, their cleaning crew went up the stairs and room was ready and when we walked in one could tell that everything was cleaned even the bathroom. They do not have a lot of staff around 10 masseurs, but they are all eye candies. I think place is owned by younger Thai-American couple, owners are great, customer service oriented and they pay attention to their customers and listen to your ideas and requests.
First time we chose their promotion 60min for 199b, and it was great, we got a full length of a great massage, and some bonus time with masseurs so we can be fully satisfied. I think we all know here what 500b tip will give you, and guys will make you happy.
Second time we chose their 2 hours VIP room massage, and it was OMG, we got pampered and really taken care of, also 3rd time was great.
My bf and my friends love this place, and we are glad that someone finally listened to what we need in Pattaya, and prices are comparable with other spas, but there is no mat on the floor, there is no 10 min massage and then 5 min ..... and they really run business great, customer service oriented, they have great promotions. Place is located in private area, they even have shuttle and picked my friend up from Jomtien. Some of their masseurs are actually trainers in massage schools, and masseurs are really not your regular money boys, but respectful and polite guys that really try to give their best to make your visit special. This place is high tech also, boyz are separated in private area, and they will not be parading guys in front of you but they rather let you chose from the Ipad, all the menu and the photos of the masseurs are in Ipad and it is really really cool. When we went there 3rd time we actually saw owner help older farang customer with shoes and guys carried him up the stairs since he had knee surgery. That does not happen a lot in Pattaya. Again thank you Guy from Nicky's for suggestion.

Nabaat
June 28th, 2012, 19:32
Amazing Thailand:

On one hand we have Nicky...been a round a bit (havn't we all) who is generally accepted as knowledgable etc who posts about a Spa, then we have a post pulled (big questions as to why) and then out of the blue comes the man who splatters his post with the word "great" at every opportunity....and the latter, if I am not mistaken has only been a member for a couple of days...in fact started just after the "pulled Post"

Not being very bright, most people have said this about me, but it does seem strange. DaBoss why did you pull it? Threats, libel action, someone sending the "boys" round......would love to see the later after your guys see to their guys.

As we may never know, lets have a Poll:

The Newbie is:

a) The Owner
b) The Owners Partner
c) Both a and b

Chok wow from sunny Vietnam.....back in 5 days :party

vnman
June 28th, 2012, 19:55
Come on...it says "special member" under his nick. Does that mean he is paying for this advertisement?

Mag...no...li...a uhm, sorry, I was just writing it down in my shitlist. A place that needs to promote itself in this way must suck donkey balls. Good sells itself.

I'm guessing C

Is there a price involved Nabaat? it better not be a free massage

Chok wow from sunny Vietnam.....back in 3 days

Nabaat
June 29th, 2012, 00:44
MAGNOLIA = am in gaol

Damm forgot the prize..please accept my humble apologises.

Magnolia...isn't that something to paint on to woodchip wallpaper to cover all the bumps and holes in the walls????

1st Prize: mmmmmmmmm now that needs a Poll as to what would be best :happy7:

Damm: 3 days...how you get the early flight. Sitting here in the Old Quaterenjoying the rain and boys :alc:

vnman
June 29th, 2012, 06:53
the Old Quaterenjoying

In that case you further away for me than our brethren in Pattaya. I'm in HCMC! But I remember the board is in need of some updates about the Hanoi scene. I think some updates will be highly appreciated.

hanoi-t26401.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/hanoi-t26401.html)

arsenal
June 29th, 2012, 15:04
Chris: I'm sure you're genuine and that this place was so good that you just had to join this board and tell us all about it. Many thanks. However if you're the owner trying to pull a fast one then I would consider fraud and never venture into this or any other business you owned.

a447
June 30th, 2012, 09:59
vnman wrote:
But I remember the board is in need of some updates about the Hanoi scene.

PLEEZE!!! I'll be in Hanoi next week!

Oh, and to keep on topic, I will give the Magnolia a go when I'm in Pattaya in 2 weeks time. Then I will tell you if it is truely "great" or not - if I am allowed to. hehe.
Don't want to get anyone into trouble.

Neal
June 30th, 2012, 12:50
Actually I would welcome any first hand knowledge of this place

TOQ
June 30th, 2012, 13:15
Actually I would welcome any first hand knowledge of this place

Why not go yourself so you can get your own "first hand" knowledge :evil4:

Neal
June 30th, 2012, 13:20
There was a specific reason Patexpat's post was removed from above and based on that reason, I don't think it is my good interest to write the review myself. :idea1:

vnman
June 30th, 2012, 15:43
Well, I guess I'm free to place a link here without getting arrested...

http://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4789

Case and point.

Chris not only decided to preach the good word about his Magnolia experience at SGT but Gaybutton has been blessed with a tout as well.

martin911
June 30th, 2012, 16:27
I've actually exchanged Gr messages with him (he messaged me first ) about the spa - those messages and based on what i read on by "chris" i was planning on a visit but now it looks like that the owner / beneficiary/whatever was placing false reviews !!!! -

And that is NOT correct (am smiling as i write this given the lack of morals that most people have in Pattaya )
Well i WONT set foot inside the door now (il just hang around outside to pluck off the best looking guy coming out and whisk him off to my place to satisfy us all )

vnman
July 1st, 2012, 03:42
I take it that you guys have read pat's comment via the link above in the mean time?

anonone
July 5th, 2012, 09:21
I visited magnolia to check things out for myself...

Pretty easy to find based on directions given. Easy transport right on songteau route from day night area. Very warm welcome as soon as I showed up at the door from the owner. Relaxed approach, easygoing.

New building. Several options for choice of room. Room was very clean. Nice massage table. Definately a step up from the typical SomJit / relax places in regard to atmosphere.

On the downside, I visited around 330 or 4 o'clock I think, and only 2 staff to choose from. Good technique and very willing special services, though.

newyorkgeorge
July 8th, 2012, 15:50
I have also visited Magnolia, and i must apologize for some comments I made about the place in an earlier post.

I agree, it is very easy to find, located in a nice new town house, very friendly owner, sat down with a complementary drink, and was able to choose from a selection of boys with their pic's on an iPad.
I think i was a bit luckier than the previous poster, although I was there around 5pm, as there were about 6 or 7 boys available. I selected a handsome guy named Jake.

The owner made it very clear as to what you get for your Baht, for 500, you get a 1 hour oil massage, with a hand job at the end, any additional services you pay more on a sliding (up) scale.

The room was spotless, nicely furnished, great shower, the boy gave a great massage, I think it was more than an hour, and I had a most pleasant conclusion to my visit, well worth every baht of the 1000 I gave him.

Please, do not criticize this place until you have visited, as I am sure, that you would not be able to find anything to be critical about. Like most massage parlours, the number of boys available varies hourly/daily, a lot of it is pot luck, unless you pre-book.

P.S. I am not the owner, or anyone associated with him, please check my previous posts.

anonone
April 27th, 2013, 20:12
A recent update from April 2013, as listed in my visit post

Massage: Finally made it back to Magnolia Spa, and very glad that I did.
http://www.magnoliamenspa.net/
By far the best massage in the best facility of the "massage for men" places in Pattaya. Falang owner / manager on site is very friendly and welcoming. Masseur (named "wow" ) was very good. This is the place to go if you want a good massage in an upscale, clean facility followed by happy ending. Highly recommended.
90 min oil massage, standard room, 650 baht. Min tip 500 baht. They offer free shuttle service, which might be a good idea for the first visit as it is tucked away off Pattaya Tai, near Suk Rd.

8 or so staff members to choose from on this visit (4PM, 5PM, ???, something like that).

bruce_nyc
August 2nd, 2013, 15:21
I visited Magnolia the other day.... and I can only repeat all the positive comments here. It was the best gay massage experience overall I've had in Thailand so far. My bf and I are booked for the free shuttle at 4pm again today. :ink: