PDA

View Full Version : Sawatdee to you all, I am new here!

Dutchboy
June 15th, 2012, 01:25
:hello2: Hi, I am Dutchboy, real first name is Mark, and I am from the Netherlands.
Happy to have found this place, this forum, as I will be visiting Pattaya for the 2nd time, and not as on a businesstrip last time, but as a ┬┤┬┤tourist┬┤┬┤ so to say :party

I will be arriving at the end of this month and could really need a nice guy to show me around a bit in the Boyztown-Sunee Plaza area.
Have a room already at Marina Inn, so I assume I am already right in the middle of things (...)
Who is or will be there then, able to be just a guide, in return for a nice meal and a few drinks offcourse.
And no, NO strings attached at all, I just want a mate, an ┬┤┬┤insider┬┤┬┤ to help me out as a firsttimer there.
A tourguide, one on one, nothing more.

I am 48 years and reliable. PM would be very nice!!!
Thanks a lot!! :occasion5:

June 15th, 2012, 02:24
Hey Mark,

Welcome to the board - hope you have a great time on your trip !!

I'm sure if you've read some of the previous posts on the board you'll have a mountain of places already lined up to keep you busy even if you're on your own - have fun !! :-)

Neal
June 15th, 2012, 02:32
Welcome to Sawatdee gay Forum Dutchboy. Have a great time on the board and in Land Of Smiles. I am sure you will have many volunteers from the board to show you all around Pattaya.

francois
June 15th, 2012, 02:47
Dutchboy, are you looking for a farang or a Thai boy as a guide?

Dutchboy
June 15th, 2012, 03:03
Dutchboy, are you looking for a farang or a Thai boy as a guide?

Well this is not really an issue , dear Francois, I need just a guide (male would be nice though, because of the gay issues:glasses7: ) who knows his way around and could give me some good advice.
It is not about how my guide looks, but whether he is well-informed and nice to talk to and to be with, that┬┤s all! :kermit:

And to all of the guys giving me the warm welcome here..THANKS!! :occasion5:

francois
June 15th, 2012, 08:56
Mark, see PM.

Khor tose
June 15th, 2012, 10:17
:hello2: Hi, I am Dutchboy, real first name is Mark, and I am from the Netherlands.
Happy to have found this place, this forum, as I will be visiting Pattaya for the 2nd time, and not as on a businesstrip last time, but as a ┬┤┬┤tourist┬┤┬┤ so to say :party

Have a great time. Hope you can be here for awile. We could use your help during our next flood.
[attachment=0:3mh8m0r7]270px-Hans_Brinker_Madurodam.jpg[/attachment:3mh8m0r7]

Dutchboy
June 15th, 2012, 16:34
Hahahahah! That┬┤s a nice one... :laughing3:
But my name is Mark, not Hans (as in Hans Brinker)
And I mostly use my finger otherwise... :happy7:

Got one PM already, BTW but this nice guy can and will meet me, but has not really the time to be a kind of a tourguide...so...who┬┤s interested?
Keep it cumming..eh...coming! -the PM that is...
Thanks in advance.

June 15th, 2012, 16:41
lol @ khor tose's pic - - but of course the only difference with that pic is that if you were to transfer it to Thailand it probably wouldn't be using his finger the guy would be using to plug the dyke !!! :-)) ha ha "plug the Dyke".... actually now that I think of it that sounds more like some dodgy euphemism for sex with a lesbian ! lol

Dutchboy
June 15th, 2012, 17:34
lol @ khor tose's pic - - but of course the only difference with that pic is that if you were to transfer it to Thailand it probably wouldn't be using his finger the guy would be using to plug the dyke !!! :-)) ha ha "plug the Dyke".... actually now that I think of it that sounds more like some dodgy euphemism for sex with a lesbian ! lol
Well, no women for me LOL
But when it comes to Dykes and stuff like that...
A once famous entertainer, originally from a Dutch family, in the USA, was a guy named Dick van Dyke ...Ahum..DICK... Dyke.... Now I understand what they mean with ┬┤┬┤going Dutch┬┤┬┤ :blackeye:
And as for going Dutch..all meals, drinks and who knows something else and nice too, are on me, when my Touristguide is a good one..So I am not a real Dutch guy, not a cheap Charlie.
Hoping for some nice tourguide-offers coming up.
PM me pls!

Mark----------------- :hello2:

June 15th, 2012, 17:45
Dutchboy, judging by your avatar, you are remarkably well preserved for 48yo - what's your secret?

:sign5:

Dutchboy
June 15th, 2012, 18:13
Dutchboy, judging by your avatar, you are remarkably well preserved for 48yo - what's your secret?

:sign5:

The answer is simple...using another photo.... does the job! :occasion9:
This is BTW a guy that I followed in his tv-career from his young years. And he still is a q-tie!!
And he is from Dutch roots too. :rolling:

June 16th, 2012, 20:12
Welcome Dutchboy,

Since you are going to be in the "middle" of Sunee the easiest way is to just look some nice bars in Sunee and be open to conversations. Before you know it everybody will have all the advice in the world, until it comes out of your noose or ears or where ever.

Don't get me wrong, plenty of nice people in Sunee. Boystown I do not really know anymore since I leave that to the tourists, since their pricces are also tourist based. Just about double the price of Sunee prices.

Also consider Jomtien Complex very nice and relaxed area with some good friendly bars and excellent restaurants. Pour House is very nice and relaxed for just a drink with friends.

I expect Sunee to be slowly but surely closing one by one and becoming a more Arab place and the Sunee bars will move over to Jomtien Complex. Might take a few more years but it will happen.

I am also Dutch, but I will not show you Sunee or Boystown, don't go there myself anymore.