PDA

View Full Version : Deli-Izza New York Style Corned Beef and Pastrami

Neal
June 13th, 2012, 22:06
Well it broke my heart a few months ago when the partner's were having a tif and Deli-Izza closed. I mean the best New York Style Corned Beef and Pastrami as well as specials from time to time. That is all I have been dreaming about since I have been able to get out and about!

Well I decided to go down there as I remembered John lived upstairs and see what was up. To my amazement he was there tidying up and said that they would re-open with the 2 partners instead of 3 in about a month. The great news was that he has continued to make corned beef and pastrami sandwiches while he has been closed! He also sells corned beef and pastrami in vacuum sealed pouches all laid out nicely.

John says if you need and packages or sandwiches just stop by between 1pm and 5 pm while he is prepping the place to re-open and he will be happy to help you or you can order ahead by calling him at 081 001 0821.

donald1
June 14th, 2012, 12:17
Thanks for that information. That is awesome. On my last trip in February I tried the Reuben on your suggestion and
it was totally great. I was disappointed when I heard he had closed. I am a native New Yorker and his sandwiches
were on par with any I have had back home. His pizza wasn't my style but now looking forward
to the New York Pizza House I have read about (and their chicken wings). Have since been transplanted to Australia so
its strange to go to Thailand to get my "American fix."
I am looking forward to my trip next month back to Pattaya and I guess my timing will be right. :tongue3: :tongue3: