PDA

View Full Version : backroom at Sansuk ?

June 13th, 2012, 08:16
How is the backroom at SANSUK SAUNA ?

i need a quick suck (giving) and i want to know how is SANSUK ? iam interested only by backroom !

somebody can tell me ...

Thks..

gregvc
June 13th, 2012, 09:03
I was there a month ago and found sansuk very worthwhile. It could depend a bit on who is down from BKK, and I guess Fri, Sat, Sunday would be better.

June 14th, 2012, 15:16
I was there a month ago and found sansuk very worthwhile. It could depend a bit on who is down from BKK, and I guess Fri, Sat, Sunday would be better.why bother with Pattaya then?

gregvc
June 14th, 2012, 21:18
indeed. I find that after 3 or 4 days I want to leave. New Central center is beautiful but then, I am not going on a holiday to see shopping centres. I don't off young men, and I find that in Boystown it is mostly older farangs having drinks and looking at other older farangs. Sunee is just depressing, especially when I think back 10 or so years.

June 14th, 2012, 22:59
i never been there...

Just want to know..can i go directly to the backroom ?

how is it ?

iam newbie, i never go somewhere like that and want to know before try it !!!

how is the backroom in Sansuk ?

THANKS ++++++++++++++++++

RichLB
June 15th, 2012, 08:36
I've been to Sansuk several times and if there is a "backroom" there I've never found it. On the third floor there is another set of rooms along a corridor and one of the entrances goes into a very small dark room. Occasionally someone ventures into it, but they seldom stay. I don't think this room could properly be called a "backroom". If there is another one posters are referring to, where is it?

gregvc
June 15th, 2012, 09:16
yes, RichLB, it is more of a dark area with rooms. Guys will grope but then want to go to a room. Although up the stairs on the top floor is one big room. The steam room might have attraction as a dark room too. Of course, you cannot juts go directly there, you have to pass through the entry, pay money, change in locker room and pass the cafe, showers and then up the stairs.

TravellerDave
June 17th, 2012, 08:47
I Visited the Samsuk Sauna yesterday evening but don't know about a back room. The first floor is mainly the pool area and restaurant which is very pleasant flirting with boys and customers - more thais in evidence than in my previous visit last year.
The second and third floors are a maze of dark corridors where you can grope and be groped and maybe enter one of the cubicals for sex with a stranger.
Entrance at 180 baht includes a condom and lube plus two towels which are generally worm although several guys were in the whirlpool naked.