PDA

View Full Version : looking for a....guy !

June 12th, 2012, 22:47
Hi every forumer !

i come from french and i stay in pattaya for few month ! i come many time here and i know pattaya well !
i am 27years and looking for meet farang here..maybe meet in real after ;-)

hope the see your message....
antho.

RonanTheBarbarian
June 13th, 2012, 03:42
Welcome to the board Manpattaya!

If you are into farang guys in Pattaya I think perhaps learning Russian would be your best bet.

June 13th, 2012, 11:07
Who knows he might be one of those handsome Arab/Moroccon French guys. Most are also smooth, like the Thais, but have bigger cocks.
He might even be FREE.

Anyway welcome to the forum and welcome to Pattaya.

June 13th, 2012, 18:28
Who knows he might be one of those handsome Arab/Moroccon French guys. Most are also smooth, like the Thais, but have bigger cocks.
He might even be FREE.

sorry but i am not arab or marocan ! iam 100% french guy ! :party

June 14th, 2012, 05:14
He might even be FREE.

sorry but i am not arab or marocan ! iam 100% french guy ! :party

Then I apologize, but welcome same.

Just do not come to Pattaya for sex with a farang, because we all are here for the smooth, slim young guys.

Some want ?? -16=bad farang,16-20=stupid farang ,some 18-25=good sexs if you are lucky, most try to get a relationship 25-30+ good no money people

So why again are you coming to Thailand/Pattaya, to find an aged (old) over weight (fat) hairy (???) farang

So enjoy and again I apologize :violent1:

bucknaway
June 14th, 2012, 05:25
You can meet Farang type guys by using Craigslist, adam4adam, gayromeo, gaydar, manhunt, grindr, recon, dudesnude, manjam, fridae or any other popular website or phone app.

Good luck and have fun!

Dboy
June 14th, 2012, 06:40
You can meet Farang type guys by using Craigslist, adam4adam, gayromeo, gaydar, manhunt, grindr, recon, dudesnude, manjam, fridae or any other popular website or phone app.

If you're in good shape, you might want to also check out Sansuk Sauna on the weekends. Plenty of fun to be had.