View Full Version : vnman in Bangkok

vnman
June 10th, 2012, 22:26
It took me 4.5 hours from my apt to my hotel. I had a bad case of heartburn and actually still am. I tried to buy some nexium but couldn't find the 40s so I bought some Zantac. In an hour I'm pouring down some anti acids and an hour after that my frist drink.

You probably not reading this thread for me health issues lol

A few things: firstly, I always thought that Thailand was one of the few countries that had equal exchange rates at the airport and in town branches of banks. not so. It costs you 100 bath when changing 100usd. I must have been mistaken with Vietnam. Secondly , you can't use 50 baht bills when buying a bts ticket from the machine. They are to new the security guy told me.

I've seen a lot of eye candy on my way from the airport. But none of the boys groped me, what's up with that? Don't they know why I'm here :dontknow:

Here's something you most likely don't want to know. God help me, you know that slightly, stinky overweight guy sitting next to you? well, that's me. Lol, I didnt bring any shampooo deo or whatever. Only handluggage on the first leg. So I just went shopping and ran a 800 baht bill lol. Also met a boy I had done a couple of years ago. He ignored me the same way I ignored him.

Bally has wifi and no problem to get on this website.

Well, this was the boring part. I'm sure that tomorrows report will be interesting, to say the least.

christianpfc
June 10th, 2012, 23:16
It took me 4.5 hours from my apt to my hotel.

Filling in the missing information: from your apartment (in Vietnam) to your hotel (in Bangkok) in 4.5 hours. That's great! my best time was around 20 hours when I was living in England.

The fee for money exchange at the airport is new. Less than two years ago, I exchanged money at the airport without a fee and at a similar rate as in town. Stickmanbangkok recently wrote that the exchange rate at the airport is now less favorable than in town (not long ago it was the same).

anonone
June 10th, 2012, 23:17
Glad you made it OK and looking forward to all the reports on the sleazy you encounter....
I do not go into Bangkok anymore, so it will be interesting to hear a trip report again.

Are you staying in Bangkok the whole trip?

Chok dee krap.

vnman
June 10th, 2012, 23:41
Your right christian; from my apt in hcmc to me hotel in bkk.

Anonone, I'm not sure. I'm open to everything. Wanted options but not plan too much. A few hourst pty is not out of the question.

Time to hit the showers and into the action

pong
June 11th, 2012, 17:58
AFAIK there is NO real FEE at change-airport
BUT: in town they give more for 100US$ bills (nearly 1 bt/per 1USD) as in airport-where all bills get the low rate for tiny bills (1-2)-so that means indeed that if you change a 100US, you get about 100 THB less as in town. Even better rates (IF you bring cash and a lot and are wiling to go that way) is to use a private money exchange, like SuperRich (beside BigC-Rajprasong) or VASU-along Sukhumvit. SR now also has a tiny window along Silom (between sois 2-4) but this gives less as the main office.

vnman
June 11th, 2012, 23:46
Thats right pong.

Oknguys as promissed the fucng crazyness has begon. All i can tell you now is fat i troughly fucked up. Im in no codintion t write antyhing. Been trying to leeps since noon but cant after 70mg of valium.

Tomorrow il give the details but i slept with and at a 27 year old, s house. Amazing since im a late teen twink lover.

Im trying to get some sleep now. Wasted a day

June 12th, 2012, 01:06
ha ha wasted a day or spent the day wasted I think is more like the question ! :-) ha ha I look forward to finding out which - although I "think" we've already a fair idea going by the typing, lack of sleep and knocking back of said valium to counter the effect of "whatever" :-) tut tut ! ha ha

martin911
June 12th, 2012, 01:58
70mg of Valium !!!---lol --well it cant be to counter the effects of jet lag considering it only took 4.5 hours "door to door" !!

Best i ever did (D to D ) was a little over 19 hours --from a 3some in Ptta to home (Ireland ) --and that was with Everything going in my favor -re conn flights etc --but boy did i have a big grin on my face going into work that afternoon !!!!!

Cmon Vman details pls !!

gaymandenmark
June 12th, 2012, 04:51
Wow 70 mg Valium.
If they were each 10 mg you have taken 7 pills and if they were each 5 mg 14 pills?
Now I understand the meaning of drug rape

joe552
June 12th, 2012, 14:11
well, good to hear you got here, vnman, but I'm not going to compete with your adventures. I spend my evenings in Sunee drinking and having a relaxed time. we each like different things, which is why we like Thailand. hope you enjoy the rest of your trip (and manage to remember some of it!!!). :alc:

June 12th, 2012, 16:02
he he I'm so hoping that you both you and VN meet up and he takes you out and totally corrupts you ha ha and that you both wake up in some strange shop house somewhere in the bowels of pattaya with 8 naked Thai guys lying beside you each, all with a look of post sex satisfaction and with maybe a large bag of ice (not the water type) and several joints, several opened tubes of industrial strength lube, 64 used condoms and 16 empty bottles of poppers all lying around the floor with you coming round having absolutely NO IDEA how you both got there and nothing left in your wallet except a stamped entry door ticket to some dodgy nightclub club somewhere tucked in to the back of your wallet lol :-) Ah those were the days lol - of course I know that won't happen and I proabably would be a bit concerned for you if it did ha ha but oh the very idea of your normal quiet evening turning into something totally different makes me giggle at the very thought of it ha ha :-) Hope you two have fun "whatever" you get up to - that is if VN actually wakes up in the next two days after all the valium !! lol

June 12th, 2012, 17:42
NIrish - they'd have to go some to beat a friend of mine who, when whoring it up with some boys in Morocco, woke up next morning bollock naked in a rubbish skip!

:occasion9:

June 12th, 2012, 17:48
ha ha must be a scots irish thing as with the exception of the whoring with boys thing that happened a good friend of mine too after a very drunken night out where he ended up in a skip and my other mate got arrested for "mooning" at a police woman who was standing all of 3 feet away from him........they both blame Saki as served to them in a late night Chinese restaurant - aye that and about 12 pints of guinness and god knows how many shorts as well I guessing ! ha ha

June 12th, 2012, 17:56
Well actually he was a Geordie - but near enough Scottish LOL

joe552
June 13th, 2012, 16:02
NIrish Guy, I'm not sure everyone enjoys your fantasies as much as I do, so maybe keep them to PM as usual?

took my little Burmese boy onto the balcony last night for a repeat only to find it was covered in water from the aircon (I have a lot of expertise in some things but not electricals). guy taking care of apartments (about 3 am) offered another room, but I didn't understand that (too drunk I'm afraid). anyway slept in a room with no aircon and woke feeling very dehydrated (as you do). offered to take boy for breakfast but I don't think he's used to eating before 6pm, so off he went to his room.

a little vignette (that's yer actual French for a little picture). arrived at All of Me and they had a table reserved for The Barmy Army at 8.30. so I think some football fans on the way. turns out they are all older/oldish Americans. wondered if they are vets from Vietnam, and what it must have been like back then for gay soldiers. don't know if any of them are on SGF but I would genuinely like to hear about that group (by PM is fine).

anyway, hopefully my aircon is working and I can sleep for the rest of the afternoon (not much of a breeze at the Pattaya Beer Garden today).

vnman, hope you're having a blast.

June 13th, 2012, 16:30
ha ha hell that wasn't even a fantasy joe that was just more just a fairly average good night out in past times perhaps lol - hell I'm sure a good fantasy would be MUCH more interesting that that !! ha ha

But glad to hear you're keeping the side up there - but what is it with you and this public exhibitionist streak you seem to be displaying of late :-) - is this some new found pastime I wonder or just an old faithful friend reawakening now that you're in sin city perhaps ? :-)

colmx
June 14th, 2012, 02:08
arrived at All of Me and they had a table reserved for The Barmy Army at 8.30. so I think some football fans on the way. turns out they are all older/oldish Americans. wondered if they are vets from Vietnam, and what it must have been like back then for gay soldiers. don't know if any of them are on SGF but I would genuinely like to hear about that group (by PM is fine).

I believe that this group is Gaybuttons circle of friends/gang
I don't think its any secret that they are the Barmy army... and froim what i read they are very welcoming to outsiders so no need to be shy
(Correct me if i am wrong GB)

anonone
June 14th, 2012, 11:16
Well, it has been several days since vnman last posted. For those in the know, just how long will 70mg of valium make one's slumber last?

I hope he has revived and is further partying with his non-twink friend. :alc:

cameroncat
June 14th, 2012, 12:52
You do know they sell travel sized (less than 2 ounces, approved for carry on) deodorant, shampoo, mouthwash, etc??
No reason to make your fellow travelers suffer...

joe552
June 15th, 2012, 14:38
regret to say I still haven't made it back to Neal's but surely will one of these nights (be afraid, Neal, be very afraid). still enjoying the odd sweet sherry in the evening, and catching up with my knitting. what's vnman up to? or should that be who?

June 16th, 2012, 18:37
so where's our friend VN gone to then ???? the last we heard he had "fucked up" and then was on Valium or whatever - lets hope he's ok and not resting in a police cell somewhere after being set up by his new "friends" !! :-( I'm sure however that's not the case and he's simply out partying and living it up like a horny teenager :-).....this should be one HELL of a trip report ! :-)

June 20th, 2012, 07:59
and still not a word from VN ?? The suspense is KILLING me ! :-)

joe552
June 21st, 2012, 02:59
now that I'm safely back in Dublin, I can confirm that vnman and I shared an intimate evening, and he was so impressed with my appendage, that he's too embarassed to post on the board at the moment. :occasion9:

vnman
June 27th, 2012, 01:49
Thats right pong.

Oknguys as promissed the fucng crazyness has begon. All i can tell you now is fat i troughly fucked up. Im in no codintion t write antyhing. Been trying to leeps since noon but cant after 70mg of valium.

Tomorrow il give the details but i slept with and at a 27 year old, s house. Amazing since im a late teen twink lover.

Im trying to get some sleep now. Wasted a day

Hi guess, sorry for my absence but but for those of you wondering, I'm OK.

I just wanted to use this quote because it reminds me of how messed up i must have been. My grammar and spelling seemed perfectly fine to me back then, now not so much lol.

I guess a picture says more than a thousand words. I actually wanted to enter this pic in the contest but there wasn't a category :crybaby:

story follows in next post

June 27th, 2012, 02:01
God you really know how to leave an audience hanging - have you ever thought of writing soap operas for a living as I'm now eagerly awaiting the next exciting installment ha ha,

So I'm guessing from those receipts if my dodgy eyesight is correct that they are from the Hospital in Silom !?? Thankfully though as they are for small amounts I'm guessing it wasn't anything to close to fatal - ok I'll start the betting, I'm going to go for an HIV test and course of PEP pills after a night out and forgetting / being to hammered to care to wear a condom ( several times perhaps ? ) OR to get a medical exam and a blood test to make sure that you were still actually alive after drinking yourself close to death or ingesting ( or being forced to ingest some dodgy chemicals) - god I've such a high expectation of you eh :-)

Ok, come on - get writing ! As I said before the suspense is killing me ! ha ha

* Oh and good to see you back online safe and sound, i was beginning to think that we were going to have to start ringing the hospitals or jails ( or both) looking for you !

vnman
June 27th, 2012, 02:26
Well, this must have been the worst holiday of my life. I'm trying to think of something happening to me on any other holiday that was worse, but I can't. It started it out pretty irritating with digestive problems during the journey and it ended even worse.

The first night I went out and started in DJ. Not much going on so I went over to Suri... classic boys, it was after 12am and not many boys. The style of boys had changed too. No fems at all and only two boyish (meaning not macho) cuties. But I wasn't there to take anyone off, I was just killing time till GOD would be happening.

I went over to the Solid area but that was a sad affair. Super A and the bar downstairs both had a few boys and absolutely nothing cute. Had a talk with mamasan who would have something special for me the next day (hehehe, sure). Anyway, had one drink and left. On my way to GOD, I met a few old friends who invited me for a drink and I did. It wasn't in any gay place so no idea where it was. A few drinks and shots later I was on my way to GOD. Now, here it's get a bit fuzzy. I remember going to the toiletтАж I remember talking to a guy on a bar stoolтАж I remember going to my hotel to get some moneyтАжand then the first memory is laying in a bed with this guy holding a glass pipe and a lighter and I was sucking on the damn thing.

I felt pretty decent only had no idea where I was and with who. He was a nice guy though only I hadn't planned to take any drugs. especially not that ice crap. What was i thinking? I can't tell you because i lost all my memory of that night. But I can promise you that i would never have done something like that sober. Those days are far behind me and it was fun while it lasted but I'm at a point where it does more harm than than any good time can make up for.

So in the afternoon I left to my hotel and stayed there trying to get to sleep...after 70 mg of Valium I still couldn't get to sleep and i started to get anxiety attacks. Wandering through the lobby as a zombie and eventually in a taxi to the hospital. they did some tests and gave me something to relax. I had told them about the Valium and the ice but they so i was very surprised that they also gave me more Valium...i found that out the next day.

So at my hotel I finally got to sleep and when i woke up i felt so bad...I can't even begin to describe. I just wanted to get the poison out of me and thought that the sauna would be my best bet. Bad idea!. I booked a massage and sauna (not gay) but before made a quick stop at MBK. I didn't take long for me to begin hyperventilating and get anxiety again. I quickly bought some things and carried on to the sauna. When I got there I needed 20 minutes to calm myself down and finally jump in the steam room. Well, that must have triggered the drugs still in my body because my heart rate jumped up and i started to feel very weird again. I staed 3 minutes in the steam room and then let the lady massage me. I asked her to concentrate on my legs because I had cramp the night before. During the massgae all was well. I felt really relexed but as soon as she was finished the shit hit the fan again.

i paid and struggled my way back to the sky train 9stairs were the worst) and wanted back to my hotel. i was sitting next to a foreigner and after a while I told him that i need to get to a hospital as soon as possible. He guided me in the right direction and I jumped in to a cap who dropped me of. No waiting time at the hospital. the immediately got me a stretcher and checked my heart. Same same as last night. Only this time the gave me some Nexium too. I paid and went back to the hotel. I had some thinking to do. i mean, I was already there. Should i go home or stay. I decided to go home the next morning and had to wake up at 5am. At 4 am the boy who I was with on Sunday woke me up with a call from the lobby. I could hardly talk and he must have thought that i was a real A-hole. He asked if i didn't want to see him and i said no and hung up the phone. I just didn't have the strength to explain.

Mornings I left. The journey back was horrible. I had to take the first train to the airport so i had to take a taxi to the airport-train stop. There i had to wait for about 25 minutes before we were allowed on the platform. I felt weak and dizzy also because I hadn't eaten in two days. When I got home i closed myself of from the world for a week. My house boy took pretty good care of me and I have seen all seasons and episodes of, "Mad Men," "Rome," and grey's anatomy." I'm a big soccer fan but I couldn't bare to watch a single match or even check the news.

I wish I could tell you stories of me with hordes of cuties who were groping my while I passed by, but it wasn't to be. i remember telling myself that i wouldn't go on a crazy gogo bar tour because it always costs way to much money and i can never control myself. well, in hind sight that would have been better than what i got into this time. trust me, for me to do what i did, I must have been really really drunk.

Well, I just typed this and I'm not proof reading. I hope it's not a boring read and I'll end with some good news:

I just bought a ticket for this Sunday. I'm gone give it another try :tif:

edit: haha, just read you comment NIrish...thanks for your concern.

June 27th, 2012, 03:59
You know I didn't like to say it in public but I KNEW that's exactly what had happened you :-) Glad you're ok, you don't need me to tell you how silly that was :-) Thankfully you must have been with a decent enough guy who's main desire was to get high and nothing else, but as I'm sure you well know there's all sorts of horror stories about ICE parties and wild bareback sex taking place ( against your better judgement usually as the drug takes over and safe sex goes out the window) or you're sitting smoking or worse buying your ICE for you and your friends ( which is why you're invited back to the party of course) and the BIB ( fake or otherwise) walk in and that then is the start of a very long nightmare that if you're lucky you end up being able to buy yourself out / being blackmailed out of after after costing yourself a LOT of money or worse still if it IS the BIB you DON'T get to walk away from it at all and find yourself in the clink ( or it costs you a load MORE money!)

I'm guessing you just probably took way too much of the stuff if that was your first time trying ICE and whilst you probably wouldn't have died I'm sure if you were up and about and trying to "do stuff" the next day either when you were still actually high little did you know or if you were on the come down you probably felt like you were dying, especially if you'd been drinking heavily too !

So yeah sounds like sticking to lots of hot sex with go go boys isn't a bad idea just next time :-) and calling your Thai friend and explaining to him what happened so that he doesn't blank you and tell all his mates your a rotten farang the next time he sees you in DJ / GOD might be an idea too :-)

Glad you're ok though, just chalk it up to one of life's rich (close call) experiences eh !

vnman
June 27th, 2012, 08:34
Yes, this could have gone bad very easily. Well we discussed it in other threads, that first night is always so crazy. It's not drinking for months ( hardly drink at home) and all of a sudden getting totally bombed. Funny things is that my friend had predicted this craziness (he knows me well lol) but I've outdone myself this time. There will be no first night craziness this time. I went out with a couple of friends a few days ago and we drank a bottle of vodka so I'm used to the booze :-) You might ask yourself: "do you have to get drunk?" and the answer is yes. I can't have just one drink, I guess I'm a man of extremes. That didn't come in handy with the drug story.

I was thinking about sending the boy a msg but that could only make it worse. Something to think about. I can tell him what happened and that I will avoid this situation happening again at all cost when I come back to Thailand. I'm not sure about that one.

But it's like you said NIrish, it's an experience that is great for me and other board members to learn from.

Since I'm back I got the feeling of dissatisfaction. You know that feeling when you have unfinished business? I tried to find it here by joining some friends on a night out but I couldn't shake the feeling. I had so many plans and only accomplished one...So yes, I'm back for more next week.

June 27th, 2012, 17:15
Thats the idea, if you fall off the boy, get up, dust yourself off, get right back up and get back on him again ! That's the spirit !!! :-)

See, people say us sex tourists are lazy good for nothings, cruising round Asia picking up easy boys for sex, they just don't appreciate the hours and hours of effort and training we have to put in at drinking and abusing our bodies to enable us to keep up, if only they knew of dedication it requires on our part they might get a new found respect for us all and support us more in our worthy endeavours, hell maybe we could even apply to some sort of Government training programme for funding to help us along !! lol :-)