PDA

View Full Version : Welcome All Old and New to Sawatdee Gay Forum

Neal
June 10th, 2012, 22:24
At the request of some of our more, ah-hem, astute members, I would like to welcome all the new and old members that have been reappearing of late. At the NEW Sawatdee Forum Butterfly, Nicky, and I have been working very hard to bring you a new style forum which is more friendly and member orientated. Here at Sawatdee with YOUR help, we are trying to bring you more information on what is happening where and great new places to go.

Scouring the net I try to find some newsworthy articles I come across that I think you may be interested in reading to also put a little information into the forum rather than only who did who, how big they were and how sweet their tushie was. Don't get me wrong, all that is still welcome and here on Sawatdee and encouraged.

Anyway, as DaBoss of the forum, Butterfly and I will continue to try and stay in the background and un-involved in your experience on the forum and hope that you will have a great time as we do bringing it to you.

I have started a new world wide print campaign advertising the forum and hope it brings many more people to the table to share.
If you should ever have any questions or comments, feel free to contact Butterflyforever or me at DaBoss via Private Message for a prompt response.

Halfhansum
June 11th, 2012, 03:51
Thank you for the welcome, and i would like to say that i have found the forum very usefull, informative,amusing, and sometimes very entertaining, when certain members have a slight difference of oppinion ..... lol
Thank you for all the work that you must put into it ...