PDA

View Full Version : Joe has shown his true colors

vnman
June 9th, 2012, 12:46
I didn't expect a play by play, but after three days, I would have expected a sign of life and maybe a little teaser about stories to come.

:party <------when that's going on, who cares about a couple of (not so) old queens on a gay message board :crybaby:

June 9th, 2012, 16:01
Maybe he's had all the life sucked out of him.

:dontknow:

June 9th, 2012, 17:38
I'm sure it's just as our Joe is probably away looking at temples and studying Thai culture etc and nothing to do with the fact that he's lying in his bed wrecked after being out to some late our in DJ and GOD followed by a long hard sex session back in his room ! :-)

Actually in all serious I'm guessing it's more that either he just hasn't even thought of the internet yet and it too caught up having fun OR more likely has tried and SGF is blocked on whatever computers in BKK that's he's tried to use and he's given up !

a447
June 9th, 2012, 20:56
Most likely the latter.
I get onto SGT via Turbohide when in Bkk.

vnman
June 9th, 2012, 21:16
So we need to use a proxy when we want to come to this site?

Dboy
June 9th, 2012, 21:27
So we need to use a proxy when we want to come to this site?

Only if you're getting blocked. Here's one solution...mostly for use in Internet cafes:

https://www.ironkey.com/private-surfing

Ironkey products are available on Amazon.

Dboy

June 9th, 2012, 22:10
It's an old issue VN and one the boss is trying to fix but often in Internet cages / airports etc SGF is blocked so using a proxy is required / the easiest way to log on. Have to say its the same here in the uk as almost any site with the word "gay" is blocked from public machines which is bloody infuriating as it implies that simply being is gay something that should be hidden, actually it's about time someone done something about all that ! - right that's it ! well......I'd organise a protest match but you'd all be too busy sitting in go go bars lol ( I know "most" of you aren't by the way - just you VN and joe it seems ) :-))

vnman
June 9th, 2012, 23:54
Hahaha, yeah, protest mars, go-go bars not an easy pick.

I use hidemyass as proxy cause I need to watch dutch programs. Will be handy for connecting to the board to I guess.

I'm in the middle off Denmark Holland (1 - 0) right now. Just what I need to send me off the LOS. Someone will have to pay if we lose. I already pity the boy.

Didn't know that the UK was so prude.

Neal
June 9th, 2012, 23:58
Well it's not everywhere it's basically for many of the people who use True Vision Wireless and the interesting thing is that it is not everyone on True Wireless many people get through! Has nothing to do with GAY as GayButton does not have the same problem and you cannot get an answer out of these people. It is NOT blocked because it does not come up with a blocked message, it comes on with an error code. We think something to do with loading and configuration.

Just too strange. Stan our new tech support could never get on at his home because he had True. Now he has moved to a new condo which also has True and yet now he can get on!!! Go figure!!

Yes, use a proxy server in Thailand if you are using a True Vision Wireless Internet.

PS and I have not seen Joe and was supposed to see him on the 8th.

vnman
June 10th, 2012, 00:03
why not move to a new server boss?

Neal
June 10th, 2012, 00:24
It is not a problem with OUR server. It is a problem with the True Vision figuring out where to connect when you are trying to connect within only their system and only within Thailand.

As a matter of fact what we found out is that True uses two systems. If you one, you get through and if you go through their other (trying to get to our website) for some reason it cant locate us. If you try to go through any other ISP in Thailand, you have no problem. If you tru=y any where else in the world you have no problem. lso our server is in the US.

June 10th, 2012, 03:42
PS and I have not seen Joe and was supposed to see him on the 8th.

I'm sure / hope that it's just some young lustful Thai guy has levered him away with promises of nights of passion and the prospect of allowing his to do unspeakable thing to him :-) - however just to be sure I think you should set that free glass of wine outside on one of your tables and if Joe's in Pattaya I'm sure being an Irish man the smell of free drink will have him running from whatever hole (pun intended) that he's stuck in :-)

joe552
June 10th, 2012, 15:57
well, gents, your concern for my welfare is truly surprising - I'm deeply touched (but you knew that already). I've had trouble finding an internet cafe (I'm one of those old queens who doesn't do technology :crybaby:

anyway, have spent a couple of nights enjoying drinks and boys in Sunnee (not sure I should name the bar but I';m enjoying it). tonight it's down to Boyztown for my free wine (sorry it's taken so long, DaBoss).

I've been surprised at the number of people around Sunnee - it's not busy, but it's not dead either. of course, I don't know what it's like in high season.

staying at Mosaik apartments and quite happy, but a kettle would have helped for my morning coffee. do you think anyone saw me sucking off the boy on the balcony last night? hope not :party

more anon, and you're kind thoughts are much appreciated.

June 10th, 2012, 17:43
a) yes EVERYONE saw you sucking that guy off .......but lets face it's that's exactly why you were doing it you old exhibitionist you !! lol and b) and probably more importantly - there is meant to be a kettle in your room I believe so nip down to reception and ask them to drop you one up - just don't forget to wipe you're mouth before you go down !! :-)

Glad you're having fun !

Hmmm
June 10th, 2012, 19:10
It is not a problem with OUR server. It is a problem with the True Vision figuring out where to connect when you are trying to connect within only their system and only within Thailand.

Sounds like a DNS problem.

anonone
June 10th, 2012, 20:40
Thanks for checking in Joe. Glad you made it OK and are having fun. Not sure why you are reluctant to name the bar where you finding a good time. Hell, some of us post details on every bar we step foot in... :dontknow:

And very happy to hear there are people frequenting Sunee. By some accounts, you would think low season is a ghost town.

Have fun at Happy Place tonight.

vnman
June 10th, 2012, 22:10
That woudl mean sharing hehehe

happy your enjoying yourself Joe

martin911
June 12th, 2012, 02:43
If memory serves me correctly there is a large potted plant on the balconies in Mosaik -so Joe should be able to use that to hide any illicit activities -- but then again why should he want to hide anything !! - Its Pattaya -- :laughing3: :laughing3:
Enjoy !!

joe552
June 12th, 2012, 14:17
sorry martin, I'm in the cheap studios across the street and no potted plants to be seen.

called into Happy Place a couple of nights ago, but DaBoss wasn't there and the music was too loud for my taste so I left after 1 drink. I will go back at some point. still enjoying life in Sunee - the bar is All of Me and the boys are very friendly (as I'm sure they are everywhere when you're buying drink for them, lol)

anyway, when vnman gets to town we'll maybe head to sip some wine with DaBoss.

Neal
June 12th, 2012, 19:32
Hi Joe, sorry about the music. You know what they do? They wait sometimes til I leave and then they like loud music and they turn it up and unless someone tells me, I don't know that they are doing it again. I have just gotten off the phone yelling at them about the music level again and hope that my discussion with them brings a quick and satisfactory solution.

martin911
June 16th, 2012, 04:39
So has Joe drank dry HP of wine this week ??

Neal
June 16th, 2012, 04:48
I haven't seen him. I haven't been there everyday but he hasn't sent me a PM to let me know when I should be there. I have oodles and oodles of bottles of wine for him to test.I think he is still trying to "drink" Sunee Plaza dry.

June 16th, 2012, 16:42
Replace "drink" with "suck" and you'll be nearer the truth.

:occasion9:

joe552
June 17th, 2012, 13:07
so you have been spying on me on the balcony, scottish-guy. I knew I could feel somebody's gimlet eyes peering at us. you're not far off the mark as it happens. took a couple of the boys out to lunch yesterday since they were off work last night. will be recuperating alone in my room this evening (honestly). beginning to wind down as I leave on Tuesday :crybaby:

will give it one final lash tomorrow night, so hope to catch DaBoss then.

anonone
June 17th, 2012, 18:11
Wow. Leaving on Tuesday? These visits always seem to pass by way too quickly, don't they?

Enjoy your last couple of days. If you get the opportunity, some comments about the bars and such would be appreciated. Either now or when you get back home.

Haven't seen many reviews from Pattaya of late....

a447
June 17th, 2012, 20:00
Can you hang on a bit anonone?

I'll be back in Pattaya in a few weeks time! :party

anonone
June 17th, 2012, 20:36
Actually, I will be back in a couple weeks as well.

Sounds like NIrishguy,you, and I are all going to hit Pattaya at the same time. Look out!!

:party

Going to be interesting to compare notes.

June 17th, 2012, 21:09
It's all right for you ladies of leisure.

:occasion9:

June 17th, 2012, 21:14
Sounds like NIrishguy,you, and I are all going to hit Pattaya at the same time. Look out!! .

ha ha I'll be sure to call in advance to get the emergency services put on standby ! lol

joe552
June 18th, 2012, 14:51
well, I'm very hurt that you've all scheduled your visits till after I've left. why wasn't I invited to the party? :crybaby:

as for reviews of bars, it would be pretty brief since I only go to All of Me at night (I spend my days at Pattaya Beer Garden). I do plan to call into DaBoss tonight (monday - my last night). can't fault the team at All of Me, but I only go to drink and off the same Burmese boy (though not every night - see separate post).

I think I mentioned before I arrived that I was a pretty boring tourist compared to some - when I find a place I like, I stick with it. I used to spend my nights wandering from bar to bar assuming the next one would have the boy of my dreams, of course they never did (after that first time). so now I go out for fun, where I feel comfortable, where the boys look after me (for the price of a bottle of whiskey) and that's me.

next report will probably be from home as I leave Pattaya around noon tomorrow (Tuesday).

I hope all you bastards enjoy your trip in July :violent1:

a447
June 18th, 2012, 15:08
anonone wrote:
Sounds like NIrishguy,you, and I are all going to hit Pattaya at the same time. Look out!!

And yeah, let's get together and compare notes.

joe552
June 18th, 2012, 16:39
and talk about how much you wish Joe was with you to share the fun :crybaby:

Neal
June 18th, 2012, 17:40
And yeah, let's get together and compare notes.

A447, why don't you all get together and have fun. Their meaning of fun may not be getting together and comparing notes on Latin, maybe it is, I don't know. certainly not my idea of having fun.

Get together and go bowling or bar hopping. Visit some places like the Siracha zoo or elephant farm. Get some boys together and take a boat over to one of the islands and go scuba diving or enjoy a different beach and some lunch while going through the dunes. They do have dunes, don't they? :tongue3:

June 18th, 2012, 18:00
Sounds like a plan Neal - get it sorted ! I'm up for that - oh now if ONLY we knew somewhere where we could find cute, fit, willing boys to join us, you know somewhere where you could just walk in, click your fingers and have 4 of the beauties each follow us out the door stripping down to their swim wear as they joined us.......now WHERE would we POSSIBLY find such a place !! :-)

PS Boss, you're very welcome to join us but if so you just cancel the bit above about swim wear perhaps !! lol

a447
June 18th, 2012, 18:04
haha....latin was definitely never on the menu! It's not my idea of fun, either!

But dissing Joe would be kinda fun. :tongue3:

Thanks for the suggestions about the other things to do. If we all do manage to catch up, it will no doubt be at Happy Place.

anonone
June 18th, 2012, 18:08
Joe, we were expecting you to be the reconnaissance party. Sounds like the Burma side of All of Me was found to be a fun place... :love4:

Seriously, I wish you were around for our arrival in a couple of weeks. Weird how it happened, not like we all planned to be there or this is the middle of high season or something. :dontknow:

I hope you find a chance to stop in and see Neal tonight. It would be a shame not to taste some of the newly expanded wine selection. Maybe take your friend and find a third...your last night and all :leb:

Regardless, have a great time and safe travels back home.

As for the 3 upcoming visitors, it might be fun to pick a night to meet up at Happy Place. Open up a bottle and hold court for a bit. :occasion5:

June 18th, 2012, 18:16
Well now I'm all for that however you would THINK think that with 3 of his board posters all traveling all the way JUST to see neal ( and nothing to do with the boys of course :-) that he would AT LEAST be laying on a bit of a party for us, you know, lots of food, free drink, free offed go go boys draisping themselves over us on arrival, I mean that would be the LEAST we could expect after traveling all that way surely ??? :-)

Neal
June 18th, 2012, 18:21
One of the other two should ask....I'm not talking to you today! :pottytrain2:

June 18th, 2012, 18:29
I would reply.......but I'll not bother as you'd probably just delete it !! lol :kap:

Neal
June 18th, 2012, 23:19
I think this Joe guy is all in someone's head as I waited til 10:30 and no Joe

June 19th, 2012, 03:47
If he starts posting pictures of his hotel room ( with no personal belongings on show so that he can't be identified of course) then I'm REALLY going to start getting suspicious !!! :-)

martin911
June 21st, 2012, 07:21
I think this Joe guy is all in someone's head as I waited til 10:30 and no Joe

5555555555555 No Joe ??? fancy that !!

Its not like its a long way from All of Me bar to Happy to go and "claim "all the free glasses of wine he was harping on about ALL the time (it cert looks like DaBoss was expecting him in )

The "trip report " will be interesting - a tale of 1 bar /1 boy ?--from what i read he posted its practically all he did !!

I dont want to start sounding a little ahem "a447"(sorry :laughing3: ), but it struck me as odd in an earlier post in which i had responded to "Joe" about how he should hide behind
the big plants that Mosaik put on most/all balcony's a few years back( when he was next having sex with his guy) --and his response back to me was that he was staying in the cheaper studios " across the street " --Now (correct me if im wrong ) I had thought all of Mosaiks rooms were in the one large building stretching from the Tukom side all around to say where the good doctor has his practice ??--
Another post( i know ,i know :evil4: ) he states he has trouble finding an internet cafe and thats why he didnt post on his trip sooner--Not finding one FROM the Mosaik building?? --thats a laugh anyway -theres one(and more) on every corner in that area -- ok il take off my Columbo coat for now and leave it at that 5555

As i said if im wrong(re mosaik) go ahead and hang me on it -its 7am and im just in the door a little worse for wear 555

Joe if you are indeed real :blackeye: --my apologies my fellow countryman

June 21st, 2012, 16:00
Me and my bf..stayed in Mosaik last week ....really liked the place and will be staying again on next trip

joe552
June 21st, 2012, 17:11
martin I did indeed stay in an annex across from the main building, over the french restaurant on the corner. didn't notice the free computers in the Mosaik office till a few days after I arrived since I wasn't in there. finding an internet cafe wasn't a priority so took a couple of days. do I care whether you believe me? quite frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. as for my drinking habits, I visited Boystown once or maybe twice, Happy Place once. I was enjoying my time in All of Me, so didn't feel the need to go further.

hope this satisfies your curiousity.

martin911
June 22nd, 2012, 03:55
Then i stand corrected re Mosaik if thats the case -i practially lived there for one and a half years before and didnt know there was an annex /nor did i know there was free internet access in the office !!--i guess the boys at somjit/blue house caught my attention more 55-

So you do indeed exist -Good (stranger things have happened on this board 555 (yes Beachy ??) --im sure the Boss is relieved as well --he will never be able to sell us(if and when he might want to do so ) to anybody if it turns out we are all fakers

I was simply commenting on what i had thought was a little unusual in your previous posts,(and the fact you dont give a damm is duly noted :evil4:) as you yourself had seemed to be soo intent on meeting DB and sampling his wares !! --

I am truly sorry if anything i wrote offended yourself --

Note to myself -dont write anymore posts at that time of the morning full of the joys of spring (or is it summer you say ?? )

June 22nd, 2012, 04:00
i'm just looking on the plus side that if you didn't bother going to meet Neal ( shame on you after him going and getting all that wine for you and all !! ) then that just means there'll be all the more for me now during my trip and I'll have to drink enough of his free wine for BOTH of us now !! :-)

joe552
June 22nd, 2012, 04:06
I was sorry not to meet Neal on my visit to his bar, but I preferred to spend my limited holiday time at another place. So shoot me!!

NIrish Guy - you can have my share when you go :party

June 22nd, 2012, 04:14
Why thank you :) Neal - you heard that now - two of everything from now on if you please as I'm having Joe's share too !!

Actually the honest truth is when I'm in Thailand I would hardly thank you for a glass of wine as it's just SO warm cold beer just usually hits the spot and with me one glass of wine very quickly turns into a bottle and then a second bottle and then in heat like that usually an early night and a shitty hangover the next day so I think I'll stick to Singha ! ;-) .......neal needless to say as beer's SO much cheaper than wine ( especially in Thailand) I will be expecting you to be converting my wine allowance into at LEAST a case of beer or there'll be trouble !! :-) Actually that sounds like a wonderful evening, sitting inside / outside your bar with a case of cold beer and hot and cold running go go boys everywhere :-) I look forward to it ! lol

Neal
June 22nd, 2012, 06:12
Yes, yes, yes! Not too many falang and I will certainly sell you a case of beer or a few bottles of chilled wine. We are chilling them for tonight in fact!
And don't forget, we have two captain's bells. One buys all the go go boys a drink at 99 baht each and the other buys the go go boys and the staff a drink. They are sure to be all over you for a mere 2,000 to 3,000. You will certainly be the star of the bar. Pay 25,000 and the bar gets closed and the door shut and it turns into a private party with drinks unlimited! Oh Irish, you are a good man and we all await your arrival!
:party

June 22nd, 2012, 07:03
What's all this sell shit tonto !! :-) I was referring to Joe's used allowance and my own as yet unclaimed allowance ! And I'd like to think that the 25,000 baht private surprise party you're obviously planning to throw me on my arrival is the very LEAST you could manage to make up for that shameful standing me up trick you pulled with that oul fake stroke trick from the last time I was there - god some things don't change, you will Yanks will do ANYTHING to get out of buying a drink !

Get the ice machine cranked up, I'm coming to drink you dry and you're paying !! lol And unlike joe there I'll be showing up, I'm sure you and the boys were gutted, especially after you going out and getting that cake and all specially for him and putting on the pig on a spit and all, I hope you got rid of it all in the end and not TOO much was wasted :-((

Neal
June 22nd, 2012, 08:02
Well the boys had a good time wolfing down the pig. Should have taken some pics cause it bore a very odd familiar resemblance to you. the cake? Well we put it in the freezer and are waiting to bring it out til next week when you arrive.

As far as this free stuff? I'm truly sorry but didn't you see the expiry date on that there invite I sent you? :evil4:

joe552
June 22nd, 2012, 16:37
Well the boys had a good time wolfing down the pig. :

is that a new sexual practise I haven't heard of before? :dontknow:

June 22nd, 2012, 16:42
God for a second there I thought you'd made a good funny wee joke there about a pig and how it "bore" ( boar) a resemblance to me etc - but then I remembered who I was talking to and realised that no, you probably just meant what you'd said first time round and that I was giving you WAY to much credit for coming up with that ALL on your own ! :-)

And re your expiry date - don't worry I know you past that a LONG time ago dear so that dIdn't surprise me at all ! ;-)

OHHHH I'm on fire today, just woke up and firing off the bitchy remarks already :-) Oh the hot guys who love themselves in my office had better watch out today, I'm armed and dangerous it seems ! ha ha :-)

Neal
June 22nd, 2012, 16:57
Well as I was typin away I thought of you and the pig but for some reason decided to change it. But! For a second there the apple in the mouth .......

June 22nd, 2012, 17:06
you said you would never mention "that night" and the whole ( or should I say hole) spit roast thing again - and certainly not on the board, you KNOW I was drunk and probably would never have done it except for that and you had the upper hand as it was all your boys involved and you just holding that bloody video camera, I've told you to delete it and not mention it again but OH NO you just have to keep just stirring the shit !! Well I don't care, I enjoyed every minute of it, I just wish you hadn't of been so cheap and then perhaps you might have had a slightly fresher apple to hand for me to use !!! :-)

Neal
June 22nd, 2012, 17:30
:snorting: :snorting: :snorting: