PDA

View Full Version : Two Tier Price

Peter28
June 6th, 2012, 01:00
I am looking for a post from a few days ago that could have been on this forum regarding two tier price for farang & thai. There was photos also showing the price in thai transcript. If anyone can put me in the right direction regarding the post I would be grateful. Thanks in advance.

Neal
June 6th, 2012, 01:01
Personally I don't remember anything recent but it is not uncommon. What did it pertain to?

Shuee
June 6th, 2012, 02:00
i think you usually see these in zoo'z entrance's you could try look around here

i also had it myself but as the price was verbally qouted to the booking in phucket there was no proof except what my ears were hearing by the guy who u paid at the entrance!

llz
June 6th, 2012, 02:22
I am looking for a post from a few days ago that could have been on this forum regarding two tier price for farang & thai. There was photos also showing the price in thai transcript. If anyone can put me in the right direction regarding the post I would be grateful. Thanks in advance.
You will find it on the "other" forum in a thread called "Fast Food Pattaya vs Bangkok"

christianpfc
June 6th, 2012, 03:39
it's here: http://gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4740

Peter28
June 6th, 2012, 16:28
Thank you guys for your assistance, much appreciated. Peter