PDA

View Full Version : Hotel at Suvarnabhumi Airport

chacal60
May 9th, 2012, 17:30
Hi, although I left Thailand a month ago, I'll be passing through again this weekend. Any recommendations on a nice sensual massage place close to the airport?

Some may remember my introductory post about the unexpected HJ; the good news is that my friendly masseur turned that into regular oral service, the bad news is that I don't have enough time to get into town to see him. Plus his establishment doesn't have showers, and I don't want to go to my next flight still oily.

This is a serious request for recommendations of HJ/oral by guys places near the international airport. Thanks!

gerefan2
May 9th, 2012, 23:26
I don't have enough time to get into town to see him.
So you are only on the ground for 2 or 3 hours and cant do without a handjob?
How on earth do you cope when you are there for a month?

May 10th, 2012, 01:48

Just lots of hand jobs I would imagine :-))

Hell I can hardly without go for 2 or 3 hours whilst in work ! - but the secretarys all started complaining and reporting me to the boss saying it wasn't a very nice thing to be doing whilst sitting at my desk so I was ordered to stop - DAMN KILLJOYS :-(( lol

joe552
May 10th, 2012, 01:50
why don't I have any trouble believing that, NI Guy? so you're a slut at home as well as abroad. :occasion9:

chacal60
May 10th, 2012, 01:56

Six hours, roughly. And what can I say, the LOS lets me be "me" unlike the homestead where I'm still in the closet.

But seriously, no good advice with six hours on my hands? Some of that is before noon, so I really only have three to four (if it's close to the airport).

May 10th, 2012, 01:59
why don't I have any trouble believing that, NI Guy? so you're a slut at home as well as abroad. :occasion9:

I told you - cap - fitting and wearing !! what more can I say ! lol :-)

I should point out for those that maybe don't get my somewhat questionable sense of humour that I AM joking !!! lol

joe552
May 10th, 2012, 02:04
if I have a couple of hours to kill at the airport, I'll just head for the bar (stereotypical, I know). :alc:

May 10th, 2012, 02:08
if I have a couple of hours to kill at the airport, I'll just head for the bar (stereotypical, I know). :alc:

WHAT !! you jerk off in the bar !! How disgusting !! I'm sure there's public health laws about that Joe !!!! :-)

joe552
May 10th, 2012, 02:10
you have a filthy mind - shouldn't judge others by your own low standards :occasion9:

May 10th, 2012, 03:05
Excuse me but to have low standards would actually be quite an increase in the level of my standards if you'd seen some of the boys I've off'd in the past !! lol

joe552
May 10th, 2012, 03:12
I'd rather not, thanks. But back to the OP - are we still looking for a short timer near the airport? can't be impossible to find. this is Bangkok after all :dontknow:

vnman
May 10th, 2012, 04:18
If there's really nothing in the neighborhood, you might wanna give one of the social medias a try and book a guy in advance to meet you at the airport. Plenty of hotels there. Of course, showing up could be hit or miss. Grindr Is also an option ones you landed.

anonone
May 10th, 2012, 06:48
What a great idea for a business. Wonder how much I would have to pay AOT for allowing me to open up a Male-for-Male massage place at the airport? To hell with Thai Airways Royal Spa....

A last bit of fun before leaving....A quickie for those just making connections....A convenience for those that just cannot wait....

Brilliant.

pong
May 10th, 2012, 17:08
1.first of all that ARL=raillink is running, cheap, speedy and on time, but perhaps a litle bit too downmarket for the tipical bisnisclass user (on miles of course-no way he pays for himself) so seemingly prevalent on this board and boasting about it? Is it ignorance or indeed too downmarket?
2.that means that a very reliable max of 1 hr can bring you to a fair lot of m2m places, even incl. that famous Hero, though this needs a fair walk or motosy ride. take ARL -CITY line (makes all stops) to Makkasan, get off, follow crowd, trundle to MRT (metro, subway, underground) 1 stop till Sukhumvit (with that brand new Terminal 21 around it), and these are whithin 5 mins walk:
Body Club, GUY, Albury, Banana. Hero is 10/15 mins-take motosy. Find interactive maps on gayscout.com or (but perhaps subscribed members only now )on the thai mangosociety.com
3.check thaimassageboy.com- there is one in the suburban area of BKK between airport and Sri Nakarin-a taxi should be there in 15 mins.

chacal60
May 11th, 2012, 15:59
Thank you, this is very helpful!

chacal60
May 27th, 2012, 08:55
If there's really nothing in the neighborhood, you might wanna give one of the social medias a try and book a guy in advance to meet you at the airport. Plenty of hotels there. Of course, showing up could be hit or miss. Grindr Is also an option ones you landed.

So the social media option is what I ended up using. Arranged for a "sensual masseur" to come to my hotel, which after late flight and his tardiness meant close to 0130 before he was actually in my room. I knew it would be a nude massage with my happy ending, what I didn't realize is that I would end up with him in my mouth or his fingers in my bum. We never got to actual sex because I popped when he went down on me, and his reaction was weird - he quickly pulled me out of his mouth so that I'd finish by shooting across my chest and elsewhere. All in all a mediocre massage, and nice first gobble by me (no release by him) and the first feel of a cock against my back.

His face was stubbled from not shaving and breath not very good. Next time I'll insist on a fresh shave and some breath mints!

boy
June 1st, 2012, 04:33
At end of September i will arrive from Switzerland in the afternoon at BKK airport and will only stay overnight in a nearby hotel as on next early morning i will continue my trip to Manila (Philippines).

Does anybody can suggest me a nice hotel at Suvarnabhumi airport and whether in that area there is a boy-massage or even a go-go-bar ...

Thanks for any comments to above subject !

Neal
June 1st, 2012, 04:37
I am going to merge a recent thread to the tail of this as it answers the OPs questions.

chacal60
June 2nd, 2012, 06:29
At end of September i will arrive from Switzerland in the afternoon at BKK airport and will only stay overnight in a nearby hotel as on next early morning i will continue my trip to Manila (Philippines).

Does anybody can suggest me a nice hotel at Suvarnabhumi airport and whether in that area there is a boy-massage or even a go-go-bar ...

Thanks for any comments to above subject !

The Novotel Suvarnabhumi is as convenient as you can get - there's even an underground passage in the event that you arrive during rains, and don't care to wait for the free shuttle.

As for places to go, sounds like you have more time than I did - see all the BTS and other tips further up. I arranged for someone to come to me, which worked out fine.

atri1666
June 2nd, 2012, 09:32
Also can recommend Novotel Airport. Shuttle pick up is at door 4 and it is free. No problem with visitors when you pick up him in the big lobby. Exec. floor has special check in in the lounge.