PDA

View Full Version : New York Pizza House in Pattaya

May 30th, 2012, 20:01
I was looking at Facebook and sending a friend a message when out of the corner of my eye I noticed an advert for New York Pizza House in Pattaya on Third Road between Central Road and South Pattaya Road.

Has anyone who has experienced New York style pizza tried this place? Opinion?
Thanks!

francois
May 30th, 2012, 21:06
I don't know New York Style Pizza but did try this Pizza House in Pattaya and it was good, for Thailand.

2lz2p
May 31st, 2012, 11:07
I haven't tried it, but have friends from New York that have -- one said very good, the other said very bad -- others not from NY all said it was good. They deliver. Their website is: http://www.nypizzahouse.com/?tag=pizza-pattaya

I keep thinking I will order delivery, but then go back to my old standby Pizza R Us as their phone system recognizes my number, shows my address, and they already know how to get to my house - don't have to try to give directions to a Thai in English over the telephone :dontknow: .

June 1st, 2012, 16:00
Glad to know this, will give them a try very soon.
I like this style of pizza, but the bread rolls/sandwiches also look very nice.
Hot wings, yes let the spicy sauce flow. :love4:

But I tend to agree with 2lz2p, since given your address to any delivery place by phone is almost an impossible venture if you do not live in standard condominium or so. :kap:

Sooner or later I will be in the neighborhood and just walk in and have then add my phone number and address to their system. :lam:
Believe me much easier this way esp. if you have the address written in Thai from some letter (electric bill or ...)

June 1st, 2012, 16:09
I have always found it much easier to put your b/f or a Thai date on the phone the first time you order so that they get it correct although last time I ordered pizza and KFC for the boys it took 20 minutes for them to understand my Thai friend about what we wanted! I guess the operators just don't talk Thai! :sign5:

netrix
June 1st, 2012, 21:48
yea i saw the facebook ad the first time i came accross them too. we ordered a couple of pizzas and they were actually pretty good! most pizza i've had in thailand doesn't have enough sauce and very little cheese. this NY Pizza House comes closer to what I'm used to in the states than anything I've had so far.

thrillbill
June 3rd, 2012, 22:24
yes, New York pizza is great. You have 3 choices of crusts (I prefer the thin) and varioius toppings are available. Not cheap but it is worth the quality. A very professional outfit which delivers. ( I never go to the small pizza place but order by phone.)

Narakmak
June 5th, 2012, 05:59
They have American style pizza and it is pretty good for Pattaya.
It is not New York City style pizza as the shop comes from upstate New York and the style is different.
Whatever you do, do not order their thick crust options. It is nothing like a Chicago crust and actually creates a unpleasant pizza. I like their medium crust. Have not tried their thin crust but have heard it's good. Also good the ponzones.