PDA

View Full Version : Stardust Bar in Sunee goes Up For Sale

Neal
May 30th, 2012, 17:37
Repost at the request of John from Stardust

The owner of Stardust has decided to sell, so therefore we shall not be re-opening.

The owner has informed me that the asking price is 1 million baht which includes all fixtures and fittings in the bar and also in the rooms and apartments above. Don't forget this is a double unit not a single.The price is for the bar and the apartments inclusive.

I would like to thank all the customers who had supported us over the last 12 months.

The asking price is 1 million Thai baht but that price is available for discussion for a quick sale.

thaiguest
June 14th, 2012, 07:35
This bar is a great buy. it's very central, a corner unit, can be modified as an open corner bar very easily, hasn't worked so far partly because the (lady) owner hates gays and has left it to the two nice guys to pick up the pieces after her.
Don't give the b--t-h the asking price.....you'll get a great bar for somewhat less I promise you. go for it!

pennyboy
June 14th, 2012, 20:16
In my opinion this bar did not work because it was run as a one table private bar. I stopped by one time and all the guys at the table just stared at me as if I had shit on my shoe. Plenty of other bars where I could feel more welcome.

homeseeker
June 14th, 2012, 21:00
Agree with pennyboy, and my experience was similar. The place failed as it was 'managed' for the benefit of the "in your face" owners and their cronies and any customers were treated as an irritation.