PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant closed ??

martin911
May 30th, 2012, 02:37
I passed through Jomtien complex earlier and i noticed that the well established(for Pattaya ) restaurant L'Oiliver looks as if it as shut its doors!!
It has been there for 6/7 or more years i would say --

Does anybody know why?? --

Bordeaux has also changed hands in the last few weeks but only because the owners want to take a break from the trade and take it easy for a bit
One of the new owners Sam told me they did not intend to change the format too much -- but they have stepped up the top end A la Carte (that Luk and Bruno would have only sometimes at weekends ) to it being available all week and changed weekly --

The post above has been found to be not true. The restaurant, I was told is closed on Monday's and Tuesday's. DaBoss

Up2U
May 30th, 2012, 11:22
This restaurant closes on Tuesday. Were you there on Tuesday? Most restaurants do close one day a week!

martin911
May 31st, 2012, 02:57
yes it was tuesday -- but it looked all dirty and locked up
il swing by tmoro and check -- they do a tasty chicken veg soup that i als drop in for take away if i pass !!

Neal
May 31st, 2012, 04:42
Please let us know so we can have it posted as soon as possible.
Thanks Martin

martin911
May 31st, 2012, 06:20
Whats the hurry now ?? :laughing3: :laughing3:

--you didnt seem to be too bothered about this particular restaurant being open or closed when i posted on it ( terribly wrongly of me )in the Vassa topic

Sorry -i just couldnt resist !!!! :evil4: :evil4:

ultimo
May 31st, 2012, 12:11
yes it was tuesday -- but it looked all dirty and locked up
il swing by tmoro and check -- they do a tasty chicken veg soup that i als drop in for take away if i pass !!

Not sure which restaurant you are referring to as dirty and locked up but Oliviers close on a Monday and Tuesday for the low season, as does there other establishment Le Saigon on Pratumnak Hill.

Neal
May 31st, 2012, 13:11
Martin, the reason for the hurry is that when someone, anyone reports that something might be closed, we seem to tend to sit back and take them at their word that they have in fact checked it out prior to posting it on an open public forum. :dontknow:

Then when right after it someone posts that they don't think it is closed and gives a reason why, it puts me in an awkward position so that we want to check out the facts quickly so that no FURTHER damage to their customer base is done.

Get it? Got it? Good! :blackeye:

And with that I will lock this thread as they are OPEN for business.