PDA

View Full Version : Is Thong Bar Next?

Neal
May 28th, 2012, 17:20
Was having a great lunch today and visiting with all my friends from the years I stayed there and management told me that there was a sign put up on Thong Bar that it was for rent. Not sure if it is so and if it will remain open during the time that it is for sale but will try to check it out tonight or have Nicky do it.
Thong Bar is located in the old Amor/Street Life location. Details of the offer are not known and I have to verify that it is in fact true. Whose next?

daa raa
May 29th, 2012, 00:41
I just returned from a 3 week holiday in Pattaya. Most nights I spend some time at Panorama or Oscars. Not once did I see any customers at Thong Bar. I was wondering when they would throw in the towel.

frequentflier
May 30th, 2012, 01:30
I was there in March and I stayed at le Cafe Royale.Each night we noticed that very few if any people went in to Thong..It just seems to be in the wrong place.Panorama has the best view and Oscars is just in the right spot.In saying that we did go in for a few drinks and found it to be ok..Its a pity that the few staff that were there were more interested in their smart phones than the customers..What baffles me is ,how can they afford to operate in what must be a high rent soi?
No customers,no money,no rent.