PDA

View Full Version : Return of The Fuckstick

May 22nd, 2012, 18:16
I've only ever know ONE poster to use this expression, so....

Is it? ....it can't be....can it?

'Fess up Martin :jok:

....Just another grumpy old fuckstick...

:leb:

martin911
May 22nd, 2012, 20:03
fess up to what dearie ?? --to me being a grumpy old fuckstick !! -- nope ,thats not me 5555

Im not old but still neither do i remain young :dontknow: ,i try not to be grumpy and im not actually sure what a fuckstick is but im pretty certain im not one 5555

May 22nd, 2012, 20:07
I do believe that Scot's was suggesting that you may well actually be someone else who used to use that phrase a lot :-) - But i doubt he "actually" believes that himself even ......

May 22nd, 2012, 20:22
NIrish is right - I was referring to the late Beachlover, it was his favourite phrase.

How the hell did you come to pick up on it? :wav:

martin911
May 22nd, 2012, 20:45
LOL scotty --thats pretty well stretching the imagination eh ???

So in essence when i was having a right go at that pompous twit a few months back (re hotel photos etc ) that the reality was that i was only fighting with myself ??

No for sure im not beachy (although i am pretty pompous and self-riotous myself at times it can be said 5555 )

Its a phrase my much younger and cooler brother uses from time to time -- dont know why it popped into my head earlier but i can assure you it does not mean i am Beachlover

Speaking of Beachy --come back all is forgiven/forgotten --the board is a much quieter place without you and your fabricated tales 55555

May 22nd, 2012, 23:03
:sign5: I didn't think you were Beachy really - just giving you a little tickle you know :evil4:

Most of us know Beachy's alter-egos anyway (he had at least 2) and "he" hasn't gone anywhere - still right here on SGT

There's also a long and glorious history on here of people both fighting and agreeing with themselves - but it doesn't apply to you and Beachy.

:hello2:

May 22nd, 2012, 23:55
Oh now I'm sure that's not the case Scots !!!

May 22nd, 2012, 23:56
Oh yes it is, how the hell would you know !!! Anyway, your just a fuckstick so shut up NIrish !

May 22nd, 2012, 23:58
SHIT !!!! I forgot to change my profile over !!! Damn it ! the cats really out of the bag now it seems !!!!! lol :-)

Dboy
May 23rd, 2012, 05:54
I was referring to the late Beachlover, it was his favourite phrase.

What happened to him? Have not noticed him around lately.

vnman
May 23rd, 2012, 16:47
SHIT !!!! I forgot to change my profile over !!! Damn it ! the cats really out of the bag now it seems !!!!! lol :-)

:sign5:

Wesley
May 25th, 2012, 23:30
I hear the phrase Fuckwad a lot by some more American and more northern than their Southern counterpart.

joe552
May 26th, 2012, 01:53
I hear the phrase Fuckwad a lot by some more American and more northern than their Southern counterpart.

maybe you need to change your behaviour, then you won't hear the phrase Fuckwad so much? :occasion9: