PDA

View Full Version : Sunee and Boystown GONE?

arsenal
May 20th, 2012, 12:05
Pattayaphotoguide.com.

This website used to cover virtually the whole of Pattaya, not any more. Now the areas that cover Boystown and the roads that go past Sunnee Plaza have been removed.
I find this rather disturbing.

Manforallseasons
May 20th, 2012, 20:47
Pattayaphotoguide.com.

This website used to cover virtually the whole of Pattaya, not any more. Now the areas that cover Boystown and the roads that go past Sunnee Plaza have been removed.
I find this rather disturbing.

Probably just planning ahead!

Halfhansum
May 20th, 2012, 21:22
Well mine is still working... I can get down soi VC, and go past the entrance to Sunee, and past the boyztown entrance.
I dont think you ever could get into the plazas themselves.. could you ?

yorkboy691
May 20th, 2012, 21:41
works ok for me as well, no changes from what you could see before

arsenal
May 20th, 2012, 22:06
Yes you could. You could go past the gogo bars in Boystown and actually read the sign advertising the Undersea Party at WWB. You could also go along Soi VC and Soi Yensabai. Now you can do neither. As I said, the gay areas have been removed.

Halfhansum
May 20th, 2012, 22:37
But you still CAN go past "Wild west boys", and see the underwater advert ...
It is in Pattaya land 2, not the Plaza itself .. You can also still go down Soi VC, and Yensabi ... At least i can in the UK...
Where are you ?

cdnmatt
May 20th, 2012, 22:42
The site puts me out in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, offshore of Guatemala.

RonanTheBarbarian
May 21st, 2012, 01:09
I checked it on Pattayaphotoguide (and in the Pattaya pages of Mapjack, which is basically the same thing).

You can still see the entrance to Boyztown and Sunee plaza (you can see the Boyztown sign from both Pattaya Central Road and Soi Pattayaland 3).

You could NEVER walk down the B'Town soi or into Sunee with Pattayaphotoguide, as far as I can remember.

arsenal
May 21st, 2012, 08:43
Right. Well I can now view all of Pattaya. But yesterday the two gay areas were definately unavailable and it said there were no pictures for those areas. After posting here I did actually e-mail Pattayaphotopost.com and ask them why these areas had been removed. As of yet, no reply has been received. If one is forthcoming I shall let you know. Odd, the whole thing is most odd.

Halfhansum
May 21st, 2012, 14:40
Perhaps you have got some sort of "straight" virus, on your puter .. lol

thaiguest
June 14th, 2012, 07:23
I hope they're gone both Sunee and Boystown and all the other Gay refugia. Gay people know where they are or will find out maybe the sly "slip out for an hour" wives and the scoffers will leave us alone now.