PDA

View Full Version : Queens Resort in Singaopore

danny99
May 19th, 2012, 14:18
Queens Resort in expensive Singapore is very convenient if you do not mind roughing it.

$S80 gets you a KIng Room but beware the standard slips further every month, it is as if the owners are running down their 'lease' taking all the money and putting nothing back. KingRoom includes a standard very bare double bed, air-con, refrigerator, narrow hanging cupboard, small table for laptop computer [free wi-fi] and maybe an outside window. Used to also include a wall TV but no longer. On current visit 3 of the 4 mini bathrooms on the 4th floor have no shower head, just a pipe, and not even a holder for toilet paper of which there is none.

When owner asked about all the missing things he just says 'China boys very rough'.

Yes there are many China boys [and some from Sumatra] who seem to stay there semi permanently, they normally walk around or sit in their room with door open, just wearing bulging underpants [never naked or just with towel like all the free boys], offering to give you a massage ++. Paying for sex in Singapore particularly with 3 lower floors of sauna, steam, jacuzzi and dark room mazes does not interest me. I guess they have to give a bit to compete with the local boys [free sex unlimited] so they are quite happy to get groped, in lift or corridor, so sampling the merchandise can be a pleasant past time, between drinks so to speak.

Room is very basic but sleep never seems to be a problem after all the activity happening 24 hrs a day. If you wake up and cannot sleep just wrap a towel around yourself and go downstairs for a HJ or two, sleep then follows easily....just a shame about the diminishing quality of the physical place.

Sooty
May 20th, 2012, 10:25
"Roughing it" is definitely the appropriate phrase. Plenty of reviews, mostly bad, if you google it.

atri1666
May 20th, 2012, 12:18
Was there recently and from me they get good review. Plenty of fun for me.

goji
May 21st, 2012, 05:05
This sounds dreadful.

danny99
May 23rd, 2012, 15:25
Was there recently and from me they get good review. Plenty of fun for me.

No problem with the downstairs action, I am talking about the 'hotel' accommodation.

atri1666
May 23rd, 2012, 22:55
I visited the suite and vip room and would stay there up to 3 days without problems - other room levels are not in my quality range. The action is not only downstairs - can go with elevator to the action of the maze.

bjbjboy
May 26th, 2012, 20:17
I stayed there last October for 2 nights. Hotel costs in SG are ridiculous--like, US$200 for a crap 3-star hotel. And the airline I usually fly (Delta) arrives at 01:00, and the return to the US is 06:00--so you pretty much waste 2 nights' hotel when you fly Delta to/from SG.
So on my arrival night I went to Queen Resort about 02:30 and stayed the night, checking out around 9AM.
On my departure night I also stayed there, checking in at 19:00 and checking out at 03:00.
On both occasions I took the cheapest room, like SG$40/night. Neither time did I sleep well. Bed is ok, firm, the room is clean. But there is constant noise, opening/closing/slamming doors, rentboys chatting with each other in the halls, etc. The room is windowless, and there is a fan (so also open air) to the hallway--so you can hear everything.
That said, I would only have slept a few hours at the $200 hotel, either arriving late or checking out at 3AM, so I would do this again--though maybe taking a different room or floor with the hope of actually falling asleep.
The best moment? When a local Indian guy walked past my room (my door was open because I'd just arrived, was putting my stuff away) and offered me SG$25 to suck him. He was a bit chubby but I do like my manly Indian guys!
I've never been offered money for sex before, and at 43yo, took it as a compliment!
No comment on whether I made back my night's stay costs with my mouth. :)
And as for the sex--if you like Indian guys, it's a pretty good place to go for sauna.... I like Chinese guys too--so 17 and the other saunas are good too- but there's just something special about Indian guys. :P