PDA

View Full Version : Trading accounts in Thailand

vnman
May 17th, 2012, 06:39
I wanted to look into the Thai stock market. Are there any of you active traders?

Whoops, probably need to make this thread fit in the gay section: (are gays allowed to trade?) :sign5:

May 17th, 2012, 15:47
(are gays allowed to trade?) :sign5:

Only if it's ROUGH trade picked up off the streets !! lol

Dboy
May 20th, 2012, 05:12
I'm a trader. Thai stocks are probably not going to be all that interesting to you. Depending on your situation, you might be interested in the Thai Government bonds though. The SET website has a list of brokers you can use for trading stocks, but imo there are better markets out there than the SET. There are two symbols that trade on US exchanges that might interest you... TF and TTF. Those are both ETF's that track the SET. For currencies, I don't know of any way to trade the Thai Baht other than in cash. There is a Thai Futures Exchange, which is part of the SET. The only volume they have though is in the gold futures. They claim to be creating a USDBHT futures contract, but I've not seen a contract spec yet.

Dboy

kjun12
May 29th, 2012, 06:22
I use TISCO Bank for trading and I would suggest them to you. They are a stock trading company despite calling themselves a bank. Services are good and they are very professional.