View Full Version : Screwboy screwed - sleaze scarcity

wowpow
May 20th, 2006, 07:55
It has closed as forcast a while back. The boys have transferred to one of the Duangthawee Plaza Bars. I know that for many it provided happy memories in an atmosphere of sleaze and depravity. It was renown for "willy whanging" when the dancers would whack the erect penis noisily against a chromium pole as the punters, who were able, crossed their legs. It must have been a lot less painful than it looked.

The bar used to be regularly refitted and the stage and bar must, like many of the boys, been in every position possible.

I was amused to learn that originally it was to be called "schoolboys" but they thought that was too cheeky and so Screwboys was seen as more refined!!

Bye Bye Bar.

May 20th, 2006, 08:19
Here's a toast to what used to be my favourite sleezy place in Thailand -- while it was horrible towards the end, the old Screwboy will be sorely missed!

GWMinUS
May 20th, 2006, 09:21
HUM, no crying Smilies??? What shall I do???

Screwboys was my favorite stop in BKK.
Every year I found some handsome guys for years past.
HAHAHA, see I was not the only one growing older.
In fact I stopped there my last night in BBK, in February, and offed a wonderful man!!!

OK OK this is not CFS. Will just say another fond memory of Patpong is gone...

George

GWMinUS
May 20th, 2006, 09:21
HUM, no crying Smileys??? What shall I do???

Screwboys was my favorite stop in BKK.
Every year I found some handsome guys from years past.
In fact I stopped there my last night in BBK, in February, and offed a wonderful man!!!

OK OK this is not CFS. Will just say another fond memory of Patpong is gone...

George

May 20th, 2006, 10:04
George

How dare you! Some of us grow younger by the day (well, at least, if you take our behaviour into account!!!)

jolyjacktar
May 20th, 2006, 17:15
I gotta say Screwboys was a good bar but my favourite years ago was a little gogo called Khun boys, near Tantawan Hotel. I think it changed its name to Sweet Cigar somtime latter. The boys in there numbered only about 12 in total but very cute. And a beer was only bht80 when every other bar then was 150bht. how things change over the years. I used to stay in the small hotel LA RESIDENCE, which was 5 minutes walk from the bar. Good days me heartys

May 20th, 2006, 18:21
Some of them were aged about 12, too.

Aunty
May 20th, 2006, 20:31
So what's the best sleaze bar to go to in Bangkok now?

GWMinUS
May 20th, 2006, 21:22
HUMMM, jolyjacktar
It must be Tomahawk, across from Tawan??
I meet my FIRST Thai BF there.
And 5 years later we are still good friends.

AHHH, memories!!!

George

PS Lek who was the Mamasan at Tomahawk is now in charge of Solid...

May 20th, 2006, 22:04
Nature Boys followed by Alec and then Super A

May 20th, 2006, 22:18
Tomahawk is looooong gone.

GWMinUS
May 20th, 2006, 23:07
Yes, Tomahawk is long gone...
But I am still here!!!

And of course my vote for SLEEZEST Bar has to be Super A.
I will not go in there. Gives me the willies!!!

But Nature Boy is FUN!!!
Not sleezy!

Too bad, so many of the FUN bars are now gone.
:joker:

May 21st, 2006, 01:41
Is Golden Cock still open?
I was in there 15 month ago. Hadn't had a chance to taste my drink before a young man was rubbing his hard-on against my thigh.

May 21st, 2006, 08:59
Yes.

May 21st, 2006, 09:44
If I had known SB was gonna close, I would have gone more often.
Truly great memories from that place!

May 21st, 2006, 15:49
HUMMM, jolyjacktar
It must be Tomahawk, across from Tawan??

No. From Tarntawan; go to Mango Tree and turn right. It's was about where Solid is now. Inside looked a lot like Alec Bar now (What a dump!).
Went there once, about 12 years ago, we chugged our G & T's and RAN!
(boygeenyus is right: all that was missing was baby-bottles behind the bar!)

And you're right about Super-A...gives sleeze a bad name.

Aunty
May 21st, 2006, 17:16
Does anybody know why it's closed?

jolyjacktar
May 21st, 2006, 17:30
I gotta say to all you guys that when i went to Khun boys i never saw any boy who was 12. I admit 15 was the norm in those days so no law was being broken then. As long as the boys had id which they did at 15. I think soon after it changed to 18 everywhere. It was the same in Pattaya at a club by Center Rd called the BALLPARK. First boys bar i ever went into 14 years ago. Run by a police colonel. Boys were 15 up and all legal then. Im not saying that i took off any boys that age as i like the older rugged boy but as i said they were real cute.