PDA

View Full Version : Thai next week..

May 16th, 2012, 03:53
Very happy i'm going back to Thai next week and seeing my bf..we talk on line every day but not seen him since jan

we will be staying in Bkk one week...then Isaan nearly 2 weeks and last week in Pattaya

Feel hungover today ..been cellabrating my team ..Man City wining the premier league

:party

joe552
May 16th, 2012, 04:13
Hope you have a great time. I'm in Pattaya from 6 - 19 June. Apparently DaBoss is putting on free wine tasting evenings, which I'll certainly be attending. Just waiting for confirmation of dates but it's going to be great :party

May 16th, 2012, 04:20
Thanks Joe...i'm in Pattaya from 10th - 18th june

joe552
May 16th, 2012, 04:24
well, join us for the free wine tasting DaBoss is organising at Happy Place - stay tuned for dates.

May 16th, 2012, 04:35
Ok..me and Ten like going there when were in Pattaya

joe552
May 16th, 2012, 04:42
you and Ten? well, that makes at least 12 of us for the free wine tasting evening - should be a great night. anyone else around between 10-19 June fancy free wine at Happy Place? :party

anonone
May 16th, 2012, 05:55
Have a great time...both of you.

I will not be back until the beginning of July, so will just miss you both. Would be fun to meet up with some SGT folks while in town.... Maybe next tme.

May 16th, 2012, 06:25
Well I'm just sitting here debating jumping on a plane to Thailand for a few weeks in July so I propose a double wine tasting, one in June and one in July - no point skimping on these free nights the boss is putting on !!! Have to say its VERY generous of Him but I hear thats just the way of him, that he'd give you his last penny and his last glass of red - a saint amongst men for sure !! ( ps Chilean merlot for me pls, thanks ever so much :-)) lol

vnman
May 16th, 2012, 07:17
Your team won the premiership? I thought man city belonged (just like sunee) to the Arabs :dontknow:

Hehehe, but seriously, congrats. That game with QPR was historical.

I'll probably be in pattaya June 11th but (to my horror) Joe seems to be in town on that date, I might have to give the wine tasting a miss. I made some promises that I rather not keep. I don't think that there's a wine that could ever get that taste out of my mouth. :evil4:

Have fun Chris, and if you're anything like me: take care that first night.

donald1
May 16th, 2012, 09:40
Whoever is starting the list for July, please add me. I will be there the first 2 weeks.
Counting the days.......

May 16th, 2012, 13:57
Thanks for the best wishes....yeh hope i dont get too drunk on first night like i did on mon.very sick yeasterday

May 16th, 2012, 15:00
well, join us for the free wine tasting DaBoss is organising at Happy Place - stay tuned for dates.He will organize dates for us too?

anonone
May 16th, 2012, 16:15
Whoever is starting the list for July, please add me. I will be there the first 2 weeks.
Counting the days.......

Looks like you, me, and possibly NIrish Guy....why he is debating about making a trip instead of just going???

I am first week of July
Donald is first 2 weeks of July
NIrish....any update?

joe552
May 16th, 2012, 16:27
I knew you'd chicken out, vnman - can't rely on anyone these days. :crybaby:

We're still waiting for confirmation from DaBoss about the dates, but certainly seems like lots of interest. I'm not sure he's providing free boys as well, but we live in hope. :party

Neal
May 16th, 2012, 16:54
I am watching and thinking. Let's see if you actually put something together with some people. :dontknow:

May 17th, 2012, 01:17
Looks like you, me, and possibly NIrish Guy....why he is debating about making a trip instead of just going???
NIrish....any update?

The why is simple - work ( i.e too much going on for me to bugger off for three or four weeks in July perhaps) and money - (I'm currently going through the old looking at the bank balance going - nope, shouldn't be going, then doing then the old chestnut of trying to convince myself "well perhaps it'll not cost "that" much" and saying to myself "sure Thailand's cheap once you get there" - however as I'm only back three weeks or so my Credit card bill has just arrived in from that trip and I'm reading it and going HOW MUCH !! - and that was for two weeks not four - so I'll now do my usual week or two of procrastination where I Him and Ha about it all ( all whilst the flights get dearer of course) and I then either have a shitty day in work some day or wake up 4am some morning and just say " AH FUCK IT!" and book it and to hell with the consequences - that's usually how my booking process goes :-) But as I've a few fairly important and genuine business / staffing issues all cropping up whilst I would be away I am going to have to at least try and make it look like I've all those things sorted before I can even think of doing the FUCK IT ! thing - I've just started that dropping the unsubtle hints to my office manager on Monday of this week actually - so far lead ballon and going down like is a good comparison :-)
But so far as I'm already owed at least a case of beer from the Boss for his last missed appointment where
it seems he preferred to have an actual stroke ! rather than buy me a beer and I now see that there's both wine AND free off's on the table perhaps - hell if he puts on nice some food that might just swing it ! lol :-)

Neal
May 17th, 2012, 01:48
It would seem with you all you need is a few bits of food and you will go anywhere. :laughing3:

joe552
May 17th, 2012, 01:52
It's more the free wine and boys we're after, Neal. So I'd hold off on that plane ticket NIrish Guy, till we see what the June event provides :party

May 17th, 2012, 03:45
He he I'm laughing at how an apparent ( and so far from what i can see unpromised) glass of wine has apparently turned into an "event" in your head Joe, for god sake remind me never to invite you out for a sandwich as it seems it may well turn into an 8 course feast fit for a king - complete with wine of course before we know it !!! Lol :-)

joe552
May 17th, 2012, 04:03
well, I don't know how it happened, but Neal somehow thought I'd invited him to dine at Cafe des Amis (the most expensive restaurant in town). but however it happened, we now have him considering a wine tasting evening (not as depraved as the sex show that vnman chickened out of). just goes to show how dynamic the board is at the moment :party

Neal
May 17th, 2012, 04:30
Well actually it was even prior to that Joe. It was a dutch - treat dinner out at Cafe Des Amis and some conversation. Also not expensive at all! I had a stuffed ravioli appetizer with a great sauce, a cold salmon salad starter, 5 hour lamb shank, and a chocolate fondant all for only about 1,300 baht. Now I can't even hope to eat all that! 1,000 baht for a stunning dinner isn't so much especially if NIrish pays!

joe552
May 17th, 2012, 04:45
sorry, I'm getting very confused here. DaBoss, who did you have that wonderful dinner at Cafe des Amis with? anyone we know? surely not NIrish Guy?

May 17th, 2012, 05:55
Don't say a word Neal, we promised each other that that would be OUR special night and we wouldn't share it with anyone - anyway you're probably right when you said that night that we shouldn't mention it as people just wouldn't understand and even though I told you your fetish didn't upset or offend me as much as you thought it would like it has with so many orhers and I tried to be as open minded as I could under the circumstances - although I'm not sure that those other seven poor guys would agree with that statement - at least not until after their wounds healed but hey we'll not get into that here !

So say nothing, you don't need to confirm or deny anything and as I promised you that night dont worry your secret will always be safe with me no matter how much free wine joe tries to force on me on this free night out that both you and me seem intent on treating me too with you both paying for absolutely everything ! - which as I've said before is just SO damned good of you both I can hardly believe it !!

anonone
May 17th, 2012, 06:54
NIrish....any update?

The why is simple - work ......)

OK. That I can understand. I went through the same process, but arrived at the "fuck it" stage much quicker than you I guess. Haven't told the boss about my July trip yet....not going to go over well...The things that Thailand brings out in me.... :sign12:

And now I am very curious about your special night with Neal. I have a strong stomach....sure you don't want to share :tongue3:

Neal
May 17th, 2012, 12:34
fetish....yes thank you!