PDA

View Full Version : x boys

aot871
May 13th, 2012, 21:33
went to this bar on my last trip, prices getting very like bangkok drink prices are 200bht beer and spirt and 180 bht for soft, off rates were 500 bht , I know they have a show , but so do others and these prices are not charged

anonone
May 13th, 2012, 22:02
I agree the prices are higher, but their show is not like other bars...more in line with Bangkok shows. In my mind, that explains and justifies the higher prices. It is not a bar I visit regularly, but I love having the option.

From a tourist perspective, an extra 50 baht for a beer is no big deal when I want to see a more explicit show. I didn't realize their off fee was 500, that does seem a little too much. Have to wonder how many offs they are getting at that rate?

bucknaway
May 13th, 2012, 23:28
I like Xboys for the show and because of their prices I only go for the show and once the show is over I beat-feet out of there.

christianpfc
May 14th, 2012, 04:30
There is X-Boys in Bangkok and X-Boys in Pattaya, both are on my list of bars I like. X-Boys Pattaya has the only show I ever saw and liked (apart from the big cock part, I don't like any big cock show), and they even change parts of the show.

bucknaway
May 14th, 2012, 04:43
Yeah, Xboys does put on an impressive show. The first show I saw there they had a magician and a juggler but what got my attention was the B-boys stripped down to their BVD's and break dancing on the stage and I have been their fan since that moment.

joe552
May 14th, 2012, 04:50
well, if I'd known they had jugglers and a magician, I'd have made sure I saw the show. presumably, the magician and juggler were in white briefs?

bucknaway
May 14th, 2012, 05:02
The magician was in a black suite similar to a tuxedo and the juggler was fully dressed. The b-boys were stuffed into their bulging BVD's :)

joe552
May 14th, 2012, 05:08
sorry, bucknaway, a juggler is not my idea of a night out in Sin City - but to each, his own. if it works for you, that's good.

bucknaway
May 14th, 2012, 05:36
I give them credit for doing something different. We all say we want something different and when a bar tries we yell at them that they are not giving us what the other bars give us LOL

christianpfc
May 15th, 2012, 05:39
the B-boys stripped down to their BVD's and break dancing on the stage
What is/are BVD's?

anonone
May 15th, 2012, 07:06
BVDs are a brand of underwear.

thrillbill
May 15th, 2012, 19:09
I live in Pattaya and find the go-go boy shows "clones" of one another; however, Xboys had something a bit more raw. when I was there ???5 months ago, they had a good show and a couple beefy boys that were proud to show their manhood. Sexy guys... Later when the skinny, fem go-go boys got on stage swaying back and forth (with their cellphones up their arse), I asked the manager where the masculine guys were...they were not part of the stage boys, these guys went from place to place doing a show. How disappointing.

Neal
May 15th, 2012, 19:25
You are talking about the B Boys break dance show. Happy Place had them for about 6 months also but then with the very low season we are having, well it just was not affordable. Here is hoping for a little lift near season so that we may bring them back also.

joe552
May 15th, 2012, 22:15
just remember I saw the break dancers on the street outside Panorama last year. Good fun and cute too.

christianpfc
May 16th, 2012, 04:39
I asked the manager where the masculine guys were...they were not part of the stage boys, these guys went from place to place doing a show. How disappointing.

It's not only the B-Boys. I remember one boy from the show (including big cock show), he came for the show and left after it. Maybe this applies for others as well. I saw him in street clothes outside and chatted with him (he said he was waiting for the show), but I didn't see him during the rotation, only for the show. I didn't see him in any other bar.

anonone
May 17th, 2012, 07:21
I saw one of the x boy performers doing his routine at one of the discos late night...I think Dave Man. The hulu hoop guy....
So yes, some of these guys make the rounds for other shows.

I did note that the VERY cute bottom from one of the action shows at x boys later took his place on stage with the other gogo boys....very tempting, but after what he had just been through, I believe I would have felt very inadequate.

bucknaway
May 17th, 2012, 09:31
There was one sexy guy that use to perform in a towel at happy place but once the show was over he was dressed and gone. But there was other sexy guys to meet but you always want what you can't have.

Oh, tell the hula hoop guy to call me!