PDA

View Full Version : Difficulties Accessing Sawatdee from Thailand?

Neal
May 13th, 2012, 12:35
We still have not been able to fix the problem for TRUE WIRELESS customers to access Sawatdee Gay Forum from Thailand.
The fixes we have looked at may jeopardize our Google rating and we need to create a fix around that. Please trust us that we are still working on it.

In the meantime, you can easily access our site by going to this link first, http://www.unblockanysite.net/ and then typing in Sawatdeegayforum.com

Thanks

jolyjacktar
May 13th, 2012, 16:01
No problem for me Boss im sat in my room now using the wifi of the Ambiance. Hope you feel better.

Neal
May 13th, 2012, 16:41
Ambiance did not use TRUE Wireless at least when I was there for 8 years also. Only people using TRUE Wireless. Glad to see you return to LOS and have fun. Stop by and say hello. I will try and be there tonight.

CambodiaOut
May 14th, 2012, 08:24
I use True wifi and have no problem logging into sawatdee Gay Forum

Neal
May 14th, 2012, 10:40
Really? That's great news! Well then it must be some sort of a slow mode problem they have and not a block problem.

Patanawet
May 14th, 2012, 12:34
Well, not WiFi but still blocked on True ADSL broadband here in the middle of Sukhumvit, Bangkok.
Interesting that I get the message ' NOT FOUND. The requested URL was not found on this server'. This looks like a TRUE message rather than the governmental message from w3.mict.go.th when accessing other prohibited sites.
It's not a problem that I usually notice because I'm connected via WPN.
Regards.

Neal
May 14th, 2012, 14:11
Thanks. Yes, now we think it is a loading problem with True Wireless rather than a blocked message but somehow all the other companies do not have the same loading problem. So, True people if you can't get in go to that website above and get right in quick.

Yraen
May 14th, 2012, 19:07
Thank you gentlemen.

That explains a problem I experienced on my bf's PC when in BKK a couple of weeks ago.
He also gets the same 'issues' on his laptop. Quite a number of gay-related sites threw up that same message.

Our apartment building is contracted to True. Could it be that True is indulging in a little self-censoring?

I have seen the Gummit's block-message and that is nothing like this. So it comes down to the True connection ... or lack thereof.

DaBoss, is there any way to check on True's corporate attitude to gay matters?

Best wishes.

Neal
May 14th, 2012, 23:46
Yeah right. :sign5: Just try to get the correct phone number which I still have yet to get and then get an answer out of them. Then ask why Gay Romeo works fine but Sawatdee doesn't. Nope, just use the other website, it's easier than getting someone to talk to you from True.

unblockanysite.net and then in the block type unblockanysite.net instant Sawatdee. Takes you 1 extra minute. BTW this problem also seems to be not only True but in Thailand only with True.