PDA

View Full Version : Is July good time to visit BKK and Pattaya

SlaveDriver
May 12th, 2012, 09:27
Hi Guys. Are you all having a good day?

Some inputs on the bars, supply and demand side of the gay guys and general tourism trends during this month would be welcome.

A group of friends are planning to travel during this time and it all depends on how much you experts/perverts recommend :party

Take it easy guys it just only a joke ........ kool guys dont jump on one singe world lose the focus on the subject matter

joe552
May 12th, 2012, 21:11
My first ever visit to Pattaya was in July. Had a great time and didn't notice it was low season. I've never been in high season so I can't compare.

christianpfc
May 12th, 2012, 23:27
Every month of the year is a good month to visit Thailand.

In winter (Europe) you additionally have the weather no your side. (At least I don't like winter in Europe.)

May 13th, 2012, 00:31
My first ever visit to Pattaya was in July. Had a great time and didn't notice it was low season. I've never been in high season so I can't compare.

I have visited in high and low season.

Increasingly (apart from Xmas/New Year periods) the difference is narrowing.

:alc:

newalaan
May 13th, 2012, 03:48
Every month of the year is a good month to visit Thailand.
This is about right. I have visited every month except November and December, and don't enjoy any month more or less than another. I don't care how hot or how rainy it is, i just adjust to whatever the prevailing circumstances. Nowadays i don't give the actual month much thought, the only thing i know for sure is that Jan-March is usually a little more expensive for accommodation/flights...but even with this I couldn't care less...i just go when I'm ready or work around what is happening at home in the UK rather than give the specific month in Thailand any thought.

Can't offer you much advice on "guys, supply and demand etc" specifically for July because I find there is plenty of everything you could possibly need any/every month.

So i would say July is just as good as any month in my book, however if you are fussy about specifics I daresay it 'might' matter which month, but I just consider that any month is ideal for a holiday in Thailand rather than being at home for a multitude of reasons.

Wesley
May 13th, 2012, 07:35
I think the owners add on guys during the high season, I think a lot of guys come into town to look for work during the high season and some of them the better smarter ones around. I would save up some extra money and go in October if I were you. That way you get to meet more people on the forum you may miss any other time and most of all more guys but one problem,more competition too.

arsenal
May 15th, 2012, 09:50
No disrespect Wesley but I don't think he's coming to Thailand to meet board members. I was there in May, November/December and March. I honestly can't say I noticed any difference between them. I don't like September because there are jellyfish in the sea and they make your privates itch. Other than that any month is good.

cameroncat
May 15th, 2012, 13:40
Bangkok is fine in July. The heat has broken a bit and the occasional rain shower cools things down. I go every July. I wouldn't recommend Pattaya if you plan on going to the beach. Usually rainy and blown out at the beach.