View Full Version : Krazy Dragon Handsome Hunk, a few photo previews

wowpow
May 20th, 2006, 07:29
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/wowpow/IMG_2210.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/wowpow/IMG_2216.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/wowpow/IMG_2204.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/wowpow/IMG_2197.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/wowpow/IMG_2213.jpg

It was good to see Khun Boxer clicking away and no doubt the results of his professional photography will adorn his website at www.boxertravels.com (http://www.boxertravels.com)

May 20th, 2006, 07:32
Its good to see some guys with longer hair dancing. I'll be sure to check them out.

May 20th, 2006, 09:45
DELETED

May 20th, 2006, 10:58
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

If this is the standard, I'm glad I decided not to go.

Each to thier own!
I'll second that.

blazer
May 20th, 2006, 11:26
Thanks for taking the time to post these. Would like to see more. This is great for us who can visit only periodically.

wowpow
May 20th, 2006, 12:34
blazer go to http://www.boxertravels.com/

Those who feel that they need ( God knows why!) to announce that they don't like these guys go to my IGNORE list

May 20th, 2006, 12:52
DELETED

bigben
May 20th, 2006, 14:01
TeePee

How dare you suggest we can't share different opinions.

I have to concur that these last four guys look like the thugs that hang out at the far end of Jomtiem beach at night.

My eyes are failing me at my age, but it sure looks like the last four have a possible Yaabaa habit from the pictures, not the type I want in my home.

But to each his own. I am glad I missed that night at KD if this is any sample of the guys they having working.

Oh, please feel free to put me on your Ignore list too. I don't think we have many things in common.

Up2U
May 20th, 2006, 14:28
Were these mostly the house dancers or was the competition open to all?

May 20th, 2006, 14:34
Not my type at all.
K.D. was on my list to visit in a few weeks time, but if this is the standard of the guys there, then I will give it a miss.

May 20th, 2006, 15:20
I have to admit that the guys pictured are more my type than those wispy ones who disappear when they turn sideways and might be blown away in a fair breeze. I believe they are sometimes called "toots".

The guys above look like they might be able to control the family buffalo and plough a straight furrow. They're fine by me, and long hair is making a comeback even for the manly type. The Greek God look at a stretch.

However, I don't understand the urge to declare "not for me". If you don't like a particular type, don't discourage others from posting pictures (unless of course it borders legality and endangers the survival of the board), just move on.

PS I would never ignore anyone, It makes nonsense of the threads, but I do think certain people (none of the above) should be deleted. I expect they think the same about me. C'est la vie. C'est la chanson.

May 20th, 2006, 15:34
Looks like they pulled over a public bus and started pulling off 18-25 year old guys at random. Please ignore me, TeePee. You're a twat.

May 20th, 2006, 16:57
It might be fun if someone would collect boy's comments about farang and post them here.
Can you imagine!

"Oh, Khun Peter say not like crooked teeth me. Okay, teeth him perfect!...plastic."
"Mai phen rai, Num. False teeth only way tell difference ... face, him ... and monkey's arse!"
"Oh-oh!... why you sa-peak bad ting about monkey's arse!"

"Him say I look like plough-boy. Him look like buffalo...pull plough--And sa-mell same-same."
"Well, don't look now, Toom! Here him: Tee-Lak you! Khun Big-sa-tink from Blackpool."

"Him want me teach Thai him. I say, "Okay." First t'ing teach: name-him Thai."
"Ting-tong?" :thebirdman:
"Mai, Chuk-Wow." :thefinger:

"Ha-ha, Chai: farang gatoey say long-hair-you not butch enough!!!!"
"And him sa-peak me I have bowl' legs. Him have bowl arse!"

"Oh-oh! What you mean him kee-lay mahk-mahk! Never mind!... Just stick two five-hundred baht notes over his face and yedt him for bank-of mama-you!"

"Arai! Farang you promise give you moto'cy'! I hope not same-same moto'cy', he looks like, hit him go' 70-kilometer-one-hour!"
"Well, if him can not get it up tonight maybe him pay me cut hair him...hair on his back! Or braid nose and ear hair."

"Next time farang-you go laund-ry; tell him...'get in tub with laundry!'"
"I want throw farang down stairs! But can not! Him fat too much...bounce!"

"Farang one-hour cry-cry about old boy-friend, Sahm. I say him, 'Why you not go find Sahm?' Farang tell me Sahm run away. I tink Sahm not vely sa-mart--Okay Sahm walk away: farang can not run: drunk... fat... pants down... on zimmer-frame...."

"OH, SHIT! Where airplane bring him from? NAROK!?" :evil2:

Looks like they pulled over a public bus and started pulling off 18-25 year old guys at random.

Lucky guys!...Those doing the pullings-off.

jolyjacktar
May 20th, 2006, 17:27
What a great bunch of scurvid dogs in the pics. I would like to see the same type of geezers but with more meat on them. Like to use them as my cabin boys on my long tugboat trips in the Northsea

fedssocr
May 20th, 2006, 22:31
Boxer's photos are good. It looks like a very interesting variety of guys. I want to know what they do with those enormous trophies.

May 20th, 2006, 22:42
Sell them to buy yaabaa, from the looks of them.

orson
May 20th, 2006, 23:25
thanks for the photos teepee. the winner as shown in boxer's website does seem "handsome" enough.

ServeUncutUncle-old
May 21st, 2006, 00:43
Its good to see some guys with longer hair dancing. I'll be sure to check them out.

Long Hair Today...Katoey Tomorrow :faroah:

May 21st, 2006, 00:55
I like rough and rugged. I want sex with a MAN. If I wanted sex with a pretty lady type I'd go have sex with a woman. These guys LOOK rough and manly, just the way I like them.

Thanks TeePee, good job.

ajarntrade
( Now living in Mexico City )

May 21st, 2006, 00:58
No one said anything about pretty lady boys. These look like criminals, though.

May 21st, 2006, 01:33
Yes Boxers photos are good, and I take it back that all the young men in K.D. are Yuck (as in previous post.). K.D. is back on my list to visit.

But tell me (LMTU?) is that Mark and John from Sammys Bar featured in the photos?

Have they left Sammys and are now involved in K.D?

:blackeye:

catawampuscat
May 21st, 2006, 01:46
As a very frequent denizen of Sunee Plaza and its every changing bars, Krazy Dragon is now the most fun bar to go to.. It is right in your face
and the attitude of the boys is great.. K-boys , unfortunately had top honors but has gone to more than 50% lady boys and lost its zing.. Maybe , just
a bad nite but tons too many lady boys prancing about and of course a couple of obvious chickens for the hawks out there.... Kaos deadly dull
and Yellow bar hot some nites and not so hot others..Sundance heavy on lady boys too and a couple of chunky boys.. Jimmy, James too young and too many lady boys and Euro seems very quiet.. Diamond can be fun but could use a renovation badly.. Krazy Dragon easily the best , most innovative and fun bar in Sunee and free of lady boys for the most part.. I guess you can figure out I don't like lady boys and the hormones that really distort the boys bodies..
You can order a draft beer for well under 100B. and it is quite tasty..Drinks for the boys are only 95B. so you can be a sport and my only complaint is
that the couches were designed for giants and not the most comfortable but great air conditioning and good sound system..
By the way, I hated the old Krazy Pub and found it dirty, sleezy and depressing..I know it had many fans but the new bar is a great improvement..
Kudos to Peter and his partners for taking a chance and bringing the fun to the farangs.... :cat:

colmx
May 21st, 2006, 01:49
I believe the winner is not working in Krazy Dragon, but in a bar in Pattayaland soi1.

And he spent all (or most!) his winings in Sundance Karaoke last night!

paulg
May 23rd, 2006, 10:18
As I understand the boys go from table to table and stand so you can look t the family jewels.

Some punters are bold enough to put their hand inside to feel the goods

Then sometimes a boy in invited to have a drink.

How much tip do the boys get that just show and move on, and how much if you feel the goods.

If the drink is 95b wouldnt the boys prefer a 20 b tip and no drink

How much do you pay LMTU

wowpow
May 23rd, 2006, 11:09
paulg - I am in aggressive mode this week. I suspect that you wrote without thought. Only a very Cheap Charlie (not that this town does not have more than it's fair share of those) would invite a boy to join him, presumably investigate the family jewels and then tip 20 baht The boys are under pressure, I think, to have a drink bought. They may give the boys some of the drink price but at their low prices I don't know if they can.

If you just look at the boys then no tip is required as they move around. If you see a lovely then a small note or two stuck in his shorts is appreciated.

To molest the boys as they dance would be blatent (not that this town does not have more than it's fair share of those) and would certainly require at least one note tip for each of the family jewels.

If you invite the boy to sit with you, and he spends time in "not looking for punter" then the minimum tip would be Bt100 and more if serious molesting occurred (and this town has more than it's fair share of those including myself). Heaven forbid that he should jack-off onto your table but if he does then an absolute minimum of Bt150 is expected and Bt300 for a big multipe squirt with groans (not that this town does not have more than it's fair share of those - myself sadly not included)

Despite rumours of a small pension, LMTU tips very well indeed, overgenerous to a fault. It is not for nothing that he is known is some bars as Papa ATM.

Joy is in the giving.

Smiles
May 23rd, 2006, 11:18
" ... LMTU Says,:- I entered 2 of my regular friends strangers to such an event and so nervous, but they went down well... "
Well, there were "regulars" after all. Would you expect anything less?

Cheers ...

paulg
May 23rd, 2006, 11:46
paulg - I am in aggressive mode this week. I suspect that you wrote without thought. Only a very Cheap Charlie (not that this town does not have more than it's fair share of those) would invite a boy to join him, presumably investigate the family jewels and then tip 20 baht The boys are under pressure, I think, to have a drink bought. They may give the boys some of the drink price but at their low prices I don't know if they can.

If you just look at the boys then no tip is required as they move around. If you see a lovely then a small note or two stuck in his shorts is appreciated.

To molest the boys as they dance would be blatent (not that this town does not have more than it's fair share of those) and would certainly require at least one note tip for each of the family jewels.

If you invite the boy to sit with you, and he spends time in "not looking for punter" then the minimum tip would be Bt100 and more if serious molesting occurred (and this town has more than it's fair share of those including myself). Heaven forbid that he should jack-off onto your table but if he does then an absolute minimum of Bt150 is expected and Bt300 for a big multipe squirt with groans (not that this town does not have more than it's fair share of those - myself sadly not included)

Despite rumours of a small pension, LMTU tips very well indeed, overgenerous to a fault. It is not for nothing that he is known is some bars as Papa ATM.

Joy is in the giving.

I saw on another website that a farang went in with a bundle of 20b notes, and my query was when does the boy get his
20 b tip. Between your extremes it seems that no tip is needed for the table top dancer, you suggest 40 b if a wandering hand is slipped inside, and 100 b if he joins you for a drink . I understand they get less than 20b out of the punters drink.

But your rates for a squirt on the table, are they just your opinion or the going rate for Tawan and other places.

I am unsure what your "myself sadly not included" refers to. 300b, multiple squirts,or groans.

May 23rd, 2006, 13:41
... will just stand on the glass table at Krazy dragon, others will dance, others will attempt to chat and even more will handle their own goods and encourage you too look down into the mirror and up at their goods. Many of the boys have taken to squatting down on the tables infront of you and offering up their treasures for you to fondle - these are the ones who will politely request a tip for 'something to eat later'. I tend to tip some of the chatty boys and some of the dancers (goodies seen or unseen) but my main 20 baht tips go to the 'squatters'.

If I ask a boy to sit with me, I will buy him (or in some cases them) a drink and also give 100 baht tip. However, I mainly have one guy who spends between an hour or few with me (if I decide I can't be bothered moving to another bar) and I tend to tip him between 200 and 500 baht depending on how long we spend chatting - I have never offed him. Infact I only offed one boy from this bar and despite having it confirmed by him and the mamasan that he had id, we got back to my hotel and he was id'less. Also, if you have seen this bar empty when the alarm rings indicating the police are in the soi, you can guess how many boys don't have id.